am i hot or not....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by thumpingthighs, Jan 4, 2001.

1. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

*raises hand*

(and pours out a 40 for my homies)

------------------
    Fat girls need love too.

2. zephyr

zephyr New Member

aaahh, bless. anyone notice you can send a message to the little darlings.

------------------
    feel the RUSH

3. thumpingthighs

thumpingthighs New Member

i reckon if amifuglyornot.com was put on tha net the number one pic would be of the queen...the number two pic would be of imc then to round out the top three it would probably be the school yard geek girl who has never had a boyfriend before and is still popping out pimples at the age of 40!!!!

4. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Hark at the boy who's still carrying his cherry round in his trousers!!!

------------------
    The secret to a long & happy life is to always let the wind go free!!

5. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Hark at the boy who's still carrying his cherry round in his trousers!!!

------------------
    The secret to a long & happy life is to always let the wind go free!!

6. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

www.amihotornot.com.au - how dissapointing is that place? there was 1 hottie for every 12 kangaroo look-alike contestants. But I have heard kangaroo meat is tasty when well healed.

7. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Mmmmmm rooburgers!
    tastes just like chicken.
    raises right hand.

------------------
    I'm writing this letter slowly because I know you cannot read fast.

8. Date Rapist

Date Rapist New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Would anyone like to see amifuglyornot.com? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that'd be NICE.

------------------
    That wasn't clever, bitch... you're still gonna die when I'm done :)

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CecilBDemento:
    www.amihotornot.com.au - how dissapointing is that place? there was 1 hottie for every 12 kangaroo look-alike contestants. But I have heard kangaroo meat is tasty when well healed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell yeah! I was dissapointed. The chick that was number one was a wigger/club kid from hell,and I hate both of those types of people.

Attention white people: You don't have to act or dress like a black person for them to like you. And as far you club kids, well you're just a bunch of fucking idiots.

------------------
    I contain organs.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I agree with you totally GAS, I hate wiggers... The good thing about club kids is, you can goto a rave party, and find a 15 year old slut in a corner whacked on ketmine. Then proceed to fingerbang her and jerk-off on her face. I wonder what happens when they wake up with there panties torn, and some strange seamen on there face? I bet this shit happens alot more than people will admit too..

11. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

first those ugly dingos have to be worthy of the time to post their mugs, and I dont see it happening. I did have fun while I was there and gave reverse ratings to the lot of them...there are going to be some happy hippos in australia ....I wonder how hippo girl meat tastes...like beef jerky I bet ...hippo tacos from down under...hog one down while u can ...served w/ a side of phoebe dominatrix for your daily freak fiber requirement...desert is only 99Cents more - a tasty lil' tart dressed like a catholic school girl begging you to liberate her by fucking her in the ear...GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I went back and the wigger/club slut wasn't even in the top 10 anymore. She wasn't that bad looking,it's just the way she was dressed.

There are some fine looking whores in the top 10 though. Now if only they were naked.

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member