Interesting news about "Lick me where I bleed"

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Mar 6, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

She only dates negros

2. Lick me where I bleed

Lick me where I bleed New Member

thats good u anal wart. Ur just jeoulus cuz i turned u down

------------------
    Your mom's a whore

3. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lick me where I bleed:
    thats good u anal wart. Ur just jeoulus cuz i turned u down

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dumb bitch...your probably Titanic....go down on your first time out..fucking lap dog..But oh wait you must be a fucking dancer and make boo coo bucks and are planning to go back to school...but I recommend you continue being a cum dumster cause thats all your worth...cunt die

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you deny the allegation?

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, she can't deny the truth *shrugs* plus shes like semi-retarded, which on most girls is amusing, on her its just annoying

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what like stan marsh's sister in south park... or more retarded... like the 13.jpg you sent me... or worse than that?? is she likely to feature in *the sick film u an IHN saw that i NEED to see* part 2?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

mind you... she spells almost as good as you

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

not as severe as the vid I got, but close to the Jpg of the retarded lesbian.... I thought the U.S. school system was fucked up, man those canucks make us look like rocket scintist... Also, it seems amarican gangster rap and MTV (whch is more music up there) has decayed her brain somewhat.

so in closing, Lick me, listen to Eminem, and smoke another blunt, dummy....

9. Lick me where I bleed

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silent But Deadly:
    Where did that whore go?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey ya know I have more of a life than fanaticlly watching my computer screen for some gay fag like IMC to post some random weird shit that makes country music sound good by comparisim. Or for Pimp to write another fucking novel about how much he likes sucking dick.

------------------
    Your mom's a whore

10. Lick me where I bleed

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    so you deny the allegation?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    no i don't, Ihave dated black guys. At least I can get real life boyfrinds and not depend on IMC to turn my crank.

------------------
    Your mom's a whore

11. Lick me where I bleed

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    no, she can't deny the truth *shrugs* plus shes like semi-retarded, which on most girls is amusing, on her its just annoying<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey guy I know how much you want me but please, stop begging, it's pathetic. It must really piss you off that some black can get with me, and i won't even go near your fag ass.

------------------
    Your mom's a whore

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lick me where I bleed:

At least I can get real life boyfrinds and not depend on IMC to turn my crank.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't want a real life "boyfrind"... 'cos i got a real life girlfriend... and she's more than a handful... IMC don't get a look in....
    and anyway... IMC ain't my type... fuckin long haired greaseball... i hate greasy hair.. and tattoos... eurgh... fuckin branding...
    no holes or ink on me or my loved one.. (except for her earrings... but there has to be a little leeway)....
    i don't even wear jewellery.. just a watch..
    i don't need no fuckin artwork or ornaments...

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Or for Pimp to write another fucking novel about how much he likes sucking dick.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when did i write that one.... shit.. musta been during my rohypnol humpfest...

do you have the URL of that thread...

maybe i should go and get me some ten dollar rent-boy and some amyl and E and do some research and write a homoerotic novel again...

...watch this space...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no not that space...

watch THIS space....

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow someone is touchy... So much negro semen pumped up her ass its backed up and comming out her mouth... Probolly some skanky crack whore that can't get a respectable white person to date her *shrugs*

P.S. Eminem whiggers don't count....

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast and its pronounced like this

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i just gotta post a link to that site again...
    FUCK EMINEM!!

17. Silent But Deadly

Where did that whore go?!
    I got my two fer one coupons and I have my siamese friends that need some luvin...

18. Silent But Deadly

Hey ya know I have more of a life than fanaticlly watching my computer screen for some gay fag like IMC to post some random weird shit that makes country music sound good by comparisim. Or for Pimp to write another fucking novel about how much he likes sucking dick.

So you took time out of your busy black cock sucking schedual to bless us with your presence....gee whizz thnx! Because Im sure you have many cocks to gobble and many gallons of cum to put in your gaping asshole..is it true that the brothas are using a funnel?

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. Silent But Deadly

whoops...

this goes out to Heather...

So you took time out of your busy black cock sucking schedual to bless us with your presence....gee whizz thnx! Because Im sure you have many cocks to gobble and many gallons of cum to put in your gaping asshole..is it true that the brothas are using a funnel?