Damn you Fugly

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Stranger, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Yesterday I was doing that dreadful but necessary task of grocery shopping. I was in the fruit and veg section contemplating zucchinis when I picked up one that reminded me of a dream I had the previous night. An extremely erotic dream that was the product of going to bed very horney in anticipation of the following night (valentines) and the trauma or veiwing this monstrosity earlier in the day...

I must point out that the thought of actually having a real life encounter with this freak of nature fills me with fear, but dreams are funny that way.
    I must have stood there staring at it for a few moments, remembering my dream and smirking, before I looked up to see a very attractive guy looking at me. Looking at me looking at the the zucchini and lustily smiling to myself. I knew exactly what he was thinking. I blushed. I blush easily and often and I know when I do cos I can feel the heat rush in my face, which usually makes me blush all the more. He saw me blush, confirming his suspicions, and laughed, loudly.
    I was busted, but what could I do to save face? Nothing. So I gave him my sexiest smile and a wink and popped that huge phalic zucchini into my basked.
    Then I sauntered off to check out the carrots.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

carrots... kinky

3. puritan

puritan New Member

Just remember that carrots go black!

4. D

D New Member

Specially when they get shoved up Strangers toxic cunt.

5. D

D New Member

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

DESPERATE for any friends you can get now-eh Dawn???LOL.
    *THROWS STRANGER A POINTY STICK WITH SHIT ON THE END*

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

After a night of passion Stranger was disturbed to hear of the world wide carrot shortage crisis she had caused.

Farmers are devastated at the amount of carrots that have been mysteriously covered by some sort of corrosive slime.

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I am surprised guys. I thought you would've taken up the monsterous zucchini angle. Never mind...

(Thanx for the stick Nursey, I got shit all over my foot last time I kicked it and had to bury my shoes in the back yard. A nice long one too. Good.)
    *poke poke*
    Thanx for the offering Wanker but, unlike some people round here, I actually get laid on a regular basis. You see I have a bf that lives not only in the same country as I but even in the same town!

How long has it been now? A month? 2 months yet? How long till the next one? I can't quite care enough to recall. Maybe you better keep that carrot yourself. I think you will be needing it far more than I.

And UT, you must be devistated. That news hasn't reach Australia yet, so I think you should be hunting down the culprit a little closer to home. I hear cucumbers work well too so maybe you could get a couple of them to tide you over in the meantime?

9. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:

And UT, you must be devistated. That news hasn't reach Australia yet, so I think you should be hunting down the culprit a little closer to home. I hear cucumbers work well too so maybe you could get a couple of them to tide you over in the meantime?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

has she
    Oh and i prefer a nice gerkin

10. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Umm doesn't it say 'Guys Only' in that profile dick head?
    I was talking about my bf not yours. And for the last time NO, I am NOT going to join you and Pauli for some adult fun times. Get over it.

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    You see I have a bf that lives not only in the same country as I but even in the same town!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you're one lucky lady Stranger

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

And for the last time NO, I am NOT going to join you and Pauli for some adult fun times. Get over it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA! You fucking Wish!
    Give it 12 months and I'll be slipping your daughter a prime length of canine_STD, just as soon as she gets back from the Thailand finishing school for wannabe whores that you sent her to.
    Mind you, I'm gonna have to come over east to nob the bitch. I don't want that little whore giving you my address. I don't want my washing to go missing from the line or you keeping me awake by throwing stones at my window begging for bread.
    You can expect my arrival in 12 months then, what's the address again? The Public Toilets, Cockburn isn't it? And I'll be giving her a $10 note for her troubles, so you might get to go one day without fighting the seagulls for something to eat.

13. Stranger

Stranger New Member

WTF?
    At least include some sort of hint of reality if you want your tizzyspits to have any sort of impact.

14. unlimited-time