I went to the doc

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gobstopper77, Jun 28, 2002.

1. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Sorry, this does suck...but if you request your stuff back in a jar when they are done with it then you won't have to shop for Kitana for Xmas!

You'll be ok, you can still be a baby machine some day if you want. Just hope your doc doesn't get stoned and stitch his initials in you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! I never thought of it that way. I wonder how much it would cost to ship my ovary to texas from NY.
    And i'm not real worried about being a baby machine cause I can always adopt some little crack addicted child.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    I only use venus razors and gilette shaving cream (orange cream scented). I will NEVER use anything else. It's like the commercial for the razors says--"you're a Goddess". I would never use some cheap shit on my legs or armpits, so why would I use it on my netherlips? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i use some aloe gel krap. i am temted to wax my pubes off, but i dunno yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    ...but she's back to normal now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

n what is normal?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    If you just have an ovary removed you won't need hormones because your body still produces enough estrogen. But with a hysterectomy your body losed its estrogen producer and you have to get it artificially.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, remove an ovary, u still got the other one, hysterectomy n u got nun..

Im gonna miss my ovary *sniff sniff*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

poof! u can ask for it back after they're done with it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    ...but if you request your stuff back in a jar when they are done with it then you won't have to shop for Kitana for Xmas!

You'll be ok, you can still be a baby machine some day if you want. Just hope your doc doesn't get stoned and stitch his initials in you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, a tumorous ovary...thats ok, HD can keep yer ovary, i will have to get my own, but if anyone wants to send me some early X-mas gifts, PM me.

or drunk, hope yer doc isnt drunk r strung up on something. he could remove something else or the wrong ovary. i have heard shit like that before, doc gets the wrong kidney or diagnosed the patient with appendicitis n the appendix is just fine, after he or she has opened the patient up.

LOL!! I never thought of it that way. I wonder how much it would cost to ship my ovary to texas from NY. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh FUCK YEAH! i will reimburse u the shipping n handling!

And i'm not real worried about being a baby machine cause I can always adopt some little crack addicted child. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

krack babies r kool. look at how i came out.

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    krack babies r kool. look at how i came out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This "Just Say No" Public Service Announcement was brought to you by Fugly.com and Kmart.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

This "Just Say No" Public Service Announcement was brought to you by Fugly.com and Kmart.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, that should be on the front page of fugly...my pic...n i would give martin the pic of me, unedited, with the goat heart up in my face.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Best of luck today HD... I wish you a speedy recovery

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Best of luck today HD... I wish you a speedy recovery<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we should all have a moment of silence for HD's Girl-Nut...and pray to whatever God/Gods/Saint/Element that may apply!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

I think we should all have a moment of silence for HD's Girl-Nut...and pray to whatever God/Gods/Saint/Element that may apply!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope everything comes out all right...n she gets the ovary back in a jar

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Ovarian Tumor

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I hope HD is okay...

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Shit.... I hadn't read this thread before. I guess I assumed Tommy had posted in it and it wouldn't be worth reading.
    Good Luck HD. Does anyone have any idea how long she'll be in hospital for? It would probably take me a lifetime to get over losing a nut.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

ok, when is she supposed to be back?

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    ok, when is she supposed to be back?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assumed her surgery was outpatient...I thought she would be proping herself up to the computer today...hopefully she is just really drugged up and not thinkin about us.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

I assumed her surgery was outpatient...I thought she would be proping herself up to the computer today...hopefully she is just really drugged up and not thinkin about us.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes drugged up n feeling good...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    I only just read this thread also,if anyone see's or hears from her give her my best i might be a bastard but i aint a fucking bastard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! well ok.
    its monday now...when is she gonna tell us how it went?

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I only just read this thread also,if anyone see's or hears from her give her my best i might be a bastard but i aint a fucking bastard.

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member