I went to the doc

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gobstopper77, Jun 28, 2002.

1. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

It's worse than I originally thought.
    It's not a cyst on my ovary, but in fact a small tumor growing on one of them. So first thing in the morning I have to go in and have that ovary removed so they can biopsy the tumor and make sure i'm not going to die of cancer. This really sucks ass.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

3. kitana

kitana New Member

holy shit, HD...
    if the doc said that its small then you caught it early, so you dont have much to worry about. u will be ok.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ain't those the tumors that develop teeth and eyes and stuff???.. cos they're made of developmental cells or something...

shit those'll make some cool pics

5. NiCo

NiCo New Member

dunno if its truely happening or not, but if it is, that wasn't funny pimp

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so? if someone wants tea and sympathy they can go and see their real life friends.. and there's plenty of 'emotional support' forums out there..

this is fugly ffs

7. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

Actually pimp you're kinda right. The doc said that we caught it early because there were no "arms". He said that tumors can actually form roots like a tree and wrap around its host. They want to get it asap to keep it from doing that. He said that if I had waited a couple more weeks I would be having a hysterectomy instead of just losing an ovary. But the sugery is really not gonna be that bad. Just a small c-section like incision right above where my pubic hair should be. AND I asked about pain meds and the idiot says that they will prescribe tylenol-3. I lied and said I have a low tolerance for pain, so I upgraded to percocets. Not the best, but much much better than fucking codine. I won't be out until probably tuesday or wednesday. So if I don't talk to any of you until then, [jerry springer]be good to yourselves.....and each other [/jerry springer]

8. kitana

kitana New Member

u gonna take some pics of the cut or what he removes, HD?

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    Just a small c-section like incision right above where my pubic hair should be. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So your shaved?

Sweeeeet.....

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    u gonna take some pics of the cut or what he removes, HD?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMFG

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:

OMFG
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what?
    of the surgical incision. shit, wtf?

12. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    u gonna take some pics of the cut or what he removes, HD?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew you could do it!

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

A hysterectomy wouldn't be so bad. No more cramps, no more birth-control pills. Still, I'm glad you caught it early.

Props to the shav-ed box.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:

I knew you could do it!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuk u

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    A hysterectomy wouldn't be so bad. No more cramps, no more birth-control pills. Still, I'm glad you caught it early.

Props to the shav-ed box.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is bad! the poor girl would have to be taking hormones.

15. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

Yeah im bare down there. Its cool cause it saves them the trouble of shaving me before surgery with their shitty razors they use.
    I will try to get them to take pics of what they remove before they send it to the lab.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    then i'd have to be on hormone pills the rest of my life to avoid growing facial hair and developing a deep manly voice. I can't remember to take my birth control pill half the time. I don't want to depend on some pill to keep me female. Life would suck.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    Yeah im bare down there. Its cool cause it saves them the trouble of shaving me before surgery with their shitty razors they use. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the thought of some cheap shaving lather makes me itch...

I will try to get them to take pics of what they remove before they send it to the lab. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

okee, just be sure if it turns out well n u get yer pics, u post yer email addy on em so other ppl wont steal yer shit.

then i'd have to be on hormone pills the rest of my life to avoid growing facial hair and developing a deep manly voice. I can't remember to take my birth control pill half the time. I don't want to depend on some pill to keep me female. Life would suck. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are u gonna be able to take the birth conrol after the surgery? i would think it would have an affect on the tumor.

yes, imagine all the post-menopausal women...

17. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

Probably not. It's not like I need them right now anyway. I'm not allowed to do the nasty for 6 weeks after surgery and I'm not getting any right now anyway. I'm really just taking them to regulate my cycle.

I only use venus razors and gilette shaving cream (orange cream scented). I will NEVER use anything else. It's like the commercial for the razors says--"you're a Goddess". I would never use some cheap shit on my legs or armpits, so why would I use it on my netherlips?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

HD: That girl I was telling you about last night that had the same shit done... I don't think they made her take whoremoan pills after the surgery, but then again, she just passed away last week...

Just kidding. Well, about the dying bit, at least. She did get kinda depressed there for a while after the surgery, then she went through the whole "I want a baby!" routine, but she's back to normal now.

19. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    HD: That girl I was telling you about last night that had the same shit done... I don't think they made her take whoremoan pills after the surgery, but then again, she just passed away last week...

Just kidding. Well, about the dying bit, at least. She did get kinda depressed there for a while after the surgery, then she went through the whole "I want a baby!" routine, but she's back to normal now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you just have an ovary removed you won't need hormones because your body still produces enough estrogen. But with a hysterectomy your body losed its estrogen producer and you have to get it artificially.

Im gonna miss my ovary *sniff sniff*

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Sorry, this does suck...but if you request your stuff back in a jar when they are done with it then you won't have to shop for Kitana for Xmas!

You'll be ok, you can still be a baby machine some day if you want. Just hope your doc doesn't get stoned and stitch his initials in you.