Lady Maelstorm.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

I've been trying to get a hold of Cheeze...I think he's on the road 'cuz he ain't emailed me back...

ain't monchichi's CUUUUUUUUUUTE?!

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    Oh, dear, my actual pic was humorously altered with another pic that is obviously NOT me...

Looks like someone is in serious need of a life...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh!Obviously!!!The pic that took me all of 5 minutes of my 'non-life' to transpose onto yours has one less roll of flab on it!

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you liar!... it took you 9 minutes

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    seeing as I don't possess the opposable thumb to make a cute little<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suppose the whole prehensile hand would come in handy if you were making a Tarzan movie and all...

I can understand your content to not possess one...

5. Lady Maelstrom

Nah, like I said, I'm actually a Shetland nanny goat, and I have a special-made keyboard that works with hooves that was made for me by an admirer...who needs opposable thumbs when you have goat-fuckers!

6. Lady Maelstrom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I think you'll like her....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*reads over posts* Looks like Cheeze was wrong...*shrug* Oh, well...

7. Lady Maelstrom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh!Obviously!!!The pic that took me all of 5 minutes of my 'non-life' to transpose onto yours has one less roll of flab on it! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, woman, I think you missed too many anger management classes, already...

8. Lady Maelstrom

And just one more... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Someone needs to tell Martin that he hit the nail right on the head...

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Damn, woman, I think you missed too many anger management classes, already...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thankfully,i've never been to one...who knows,maybe if i did i too would have ended up becoming a fat,ineffective bag of shit like you!

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Thankfully,i've never been to one...who knows,maybe if i did i too would have ended up becoming a fat,ineffective bag of shit like you!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or me...

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    or me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop doing this to yourself,IMC!How often do i have to tell you!?You're just 'big boned'.With breasts.
    Nothing like-->

12. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

IMC is sexay. I'm saving my rancid bacon and rotten eggs for him.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Stop doing this to yourself,IMC!How often do i have to tell you!?You're just 'big boned'.With breasts.
    Nothing like-->
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now thats fucking funny

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Geez. I go away for 6 days and miss all the fun! It seems we've been invaded by newbies. By the way, I've been in Des Moines and New York so I haven't gotten to write anybody back yet.

Didn't I tell ya LM was a fiesty one? Yall didn't believe me did ya....

15. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

She's fuckable.

No, really.

16. NiCo

NiCo New Member

And just one more... Someone needs to tell Martin that he hit the nail right on the head...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look its starting to feel sorry for itself. How quaint. Maybe if you didn't run up in here claiming to be super duper mega bitch and telling people how they can/cannot act, people wouldn't be pointing in your general direction and giggling.

17. Lady Maelstrom

Shit, you guys...you think this crap is upsetting me? I'm egging your punk asses on! This shit is really funny! (I'm writing the better insults down to use on other dipshits...)

18. Lady Maelstrom

...but now I admitted my plan, so I can't do the "oh, waaaah, why do you all hate me?" posts...dammit.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Ill throw her in the buck so fast, it will make her butt cheeks clap<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errrr ummm maybe not.... Who the fuck am I bullshiting? I am a man whore... Ill fuck any woman... if you guys hung out with me you would be ashamed...

20. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member