Lady Maelstorm.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 7, 2002.

1. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Woohoo this shit is GOLD!! Hey nursery, I can't work out if you are male of female. Can you please enlighten my poor stupid self??

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    Hey nursery, I can't work out if you are male of female. Can you please enlighten my poor stupid self?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You see,Nerdi is far,far more stupid than we have given her 18 year old,aussie-asswipe airheadedness credit for!Maybe Nerdi's 'boyfriend' was,in actual fact...a woman!!!Possibley one of the women from Nerdi's menstrual support group has confused her(which doesn't seem to be difficult),in which case that would mean that Nerdi hasn't turned a man gay-she's turned a dyke straight!Either way,it doesn't bode well for the sex life Nerdi can hope to look forward to for the rest of her adult life.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Awww man this is good,this is real good.

*grabs a beer and watches intently*

4. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

Of course, what guy doesn't like to see a catfight? Hey, someone invite Kit here, we can have a right free-for-all...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    Of course, what guy doesn't like to see a catfight? Hey, someone invite Kit here, we can have a right free-for-all...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? what do u want me to do.
    *busts out kastration kit*
    who's gonna hold who down?

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Where'd she go!?!!

7. Boner

Boner New Member

kinda funny how you dislike her "rules" nursey...if i remember correctly, you're wonderful "intro" post sounded very similar

i seem to remember you ordering the forum not to insult you, but you did all the shit-slinging

so not only are you a fat, ugly, dyke (until you show us a picture otherwise) - you're a hypocrit too

damn. i can't imagine what its like to be you.

oh, and yes your post was confusing...but then again, i never understand anything you say anyway. or care.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boner:
    kinda funny how you dislike her "rules" nursey...if i remember correctly, you're wonderful "intro" post sounded very similar

i seem to remember you ordering the forum not to insult you, but you did all the shit-slinging

so not only are you a fat, ugly, dyke (until you show us a picture otherwise) - you're a hypocrit too

damn. i can't imagine what its like to be you.

oh, and yes your post was confusing...but then again, i never understand anything you say anyway. or care.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The pic i just posted is a link.Click it.A piece of advice for you,'mi bitch'...check other poster's member numbers,post numbers,registration dates etc before you go making yourself look any more of a dumb cunt than you already have.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    The pic i just posted is a link.Click it.A piece of advice for you,'mi bitch'...check other poster's member numbers,post numbers,registration dates etc before you go making yourself look any more of a dumb cunt than you already have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you just made me shoot beer out my nose you bitch

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I've read these boards for fuckin ever without anything to say, till now.

This person has to be the dumbest "broad" ever. "rawr im a bitch look at me". Whoopdie fuckin doo. I'm an asshole you dont see me goin around preaching it.

Flaunting it only shows you're acting.

11. Boner

Boner New Member

i'm sorry

but i still don't understand a thing you're saying

sure that pic wasn't you but i still consider you a fat ugly dyke from your tone on the forum

actually i take that back, that was the only part of your post i understood. the checking a poster's registration number or post what the fuck ever is what threw me. i was telling you you're a hypocrit and a dumbass and you came back with more confusing shit. do me a favor - don't reply to this because i can already tell it won't make any sense.

and pimp, that's not beer, its semen from the nut i busted in your ear you stupidass...next time laugh at something that makes sense or is even funny

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boner:
    i'm sorry<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes you are

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    maybe if she spoke in monosyllabilic grunts you'd understand better

well she's posted quite a few real pics in this forum... all it needs is a little lookie... and fat ugly dyke?? i can assure you i'd never fuck anyone who's fat or ugly... and she certainly fucks hellahetero

ok i'll reply.. in simple terms as you're obviously one of harlans schoolmates...

the 'CIAO' thread was a joke (which is probably why you didn't understand it)..

when she told you to check posters member numbers and registration dates.. she was pointing out that she isn't a newbie which is what her 'CIAO' thread claimed...
    and checking member numbers and registration dates would show anyone with braincells in double figures or more that her 'CIAO' thread was obviously a joke

member numbers can be found to your left, registration dates are below

if you still don't understand you should slap yourself....
    NOW!

look everyone.. i was right... retards DO have dreams

13. Lady Maelstrom

Oh, dear, my actual pic was humorously altered with another pic that is obviously NOT me...

Looks like someone is in serious need of a life...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    humorously altered<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah... funny as fuck... luckily i'd already urinated when the page opened...

did you laugh??.. my guess was not.. you look like a miserable fuck

15. Lady Maelstrom

Uh huh, so tell me, Pimp, how long have you been Nursey's little faggot-ass bitch?

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

get it right lady moodswing... she's my bitch.. and neither of us have a faggoty ass....

but if you're seriously asking how *long* we've been together, then she's been my bitch for about a year and a half

17. Lady Maelstrom

aww, isn't that sweet...ain't monogamy grand?

18. Lady Maelstrom

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what cute monchichi pics... probably bears more of a resemblance to the tattoo on ratillas ankle than it does to me tho...

fugly members who visited the original private member forum would understand the reference in my name better than you could though... maybe if you asked your buddy cheeze.. he might fill you in

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

aww, isn't that sweet...ain't monogamy grand? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only if the sex is mindblowing