Fuck the men of this world!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jun 11, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so let me get this right bitch,first of all you was dumb enough to go with a gay bloke and thewn he fucked off and left you and when back to another guy,you mean to say that this gay would sooner fuck a huge hairy male ass rather than yours babes,jesus and did i say id fuck you,can i take that back and stick with kitana????

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> oh i forgot. yer the one thats into anorexic chiks

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no babes you got me all wrong i like huge fat hispanic asses,do you know anyone that fits that description?????

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

no babes you got me all wrong i like huge fat hispanic asses,do you know anyone that fits that description?????
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut me

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Guys aren't very smart, are they Kit? Then they wonder why they become the target of homosexuals. It's because they are too fucking docile to know what some homosexuals do to get among straight men.

pimp for starters he was gay LONG before I was going out with him. How do I know? He told me. He basically used me to give the straight apperance around straight guys so he could get in with the group. And seeing as how most guys are totally unsure about their sexuality, they usually get suckered in by the advances.

Don't believe me? Go out and ask a homosexual what some gay men do to get a straight guy in bed with them.

Kind of the rejoicing you guys probably feel when you get a lesbian in bed with you.

It's a crazy fucked up world out there and most of you pimple farming fuck knuckles wouldn't last 24 hours off your computer.

What am I saying?

GET A FUCKING CLUE!!

That's all I have to say on the subject of my ex. I was used, just like some of you guys get used every fucking day without knowing. The end.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Few points that I would like to argue with here bitch. Isnt it true that females are also targetd by homosexuals? Psst. theyre caled dykes. How could we not know what gay males to do to sleep with other males? Im a fucking male I know what we do to sleep with females... why would it be any different for them? All males gay or not are crafty bastards when it comes to sticking our weiners in someone. If a guy gets "suckered" in by some gay dudes advances... ready heres a news flash for ya THEYRE ALLREADY GAY!! A straight man would not be turned on by that shit. Another thing, I have had a lesbian in bed, it wasnt that great. she just laid there not into it at all. Ooh yeah another news flash for ya here also BITCHES LIKE YOU GET USED EVERYDAY!!! You seem like the impressionable type, the kind of bitch that has no morals and would get used very quickly by any heterosexual male (that looks better than the fat kid representin) and has an iq above 70. All they have to do is feed into your precious little ego for a bit until you depend on them feeding it, and then you are putty in their hands. So before you go off on all males, saying fuck them all take a look at yourself, see maybe why you are making stupid decisions on the males you pick and the attitude you put forth to attract certain guys. The way I look at it is if I can fuck the girl on the first date, thats our last date.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck me cause 4 concern you seem to have a unique insight into the homosexual underworld,i think theres more to you than meets the eye.

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I am a heterosexual ninja damnit!!!!

7. Damian

Damian New Member

8. Damian

Damian New Member

9. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

hey damian she doesn't come here much anymore so dont bother you jesus christ wannabe. you really are wasting you time. just run along now and post elsewhere.

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member