Even ugly people can have gorgeous girlfriends

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Wolfy, May 31, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

is it just me or does anyone else understand a thing angel is going on about ill be fucked if i know what shes talking about,looks like another pyscho has found us,hey maybe its dawns mum we aint heard of her for awhile.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    is that a man or woman? http://www24.brinkster.com/hardcorex/sarah%20reitman.jpg it's a pat! Sarah Reitman is a pat!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i couldnt see that pic, someone want to describe it?

3. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

anyone wanna see the pic just right click on the link go to properties and find the spelled out website cope and past in you url
    take you right there
    fucking gerber baby minded basterds
    Im no mental giant (but compared to you make me look like Mickel Kaku
    I even figured that out

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    anyone wanna see the pic just right click on the link go to properties and find the spelled out website cope and past in you url
    take you right there
    I even figured that out
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's nut working for me

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    take you right there
    I even figured that out
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's nut working for me

6. kitana

kitana New Member

7. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    1. "Check" is the correct spelling, like "color", "favor", and "center".

2. I happen to know a little bit about the horse industry too, little man, I even used to do open hunt training for a notable German stabler in my younger days. With that in mind, let me help you out so you stop making an ass of yourself. Take note of the following:

No one makes money in the horse industry.

No one. Period. You could have a three-million dollar Arabian stallion and you still won't make any money. The cost of training, caring for, and insuring a horse is almost as much as you will ever get by selling it or its stud fee. You say your parents made enough to pay for my laptop, I can believe it, but they didn't make much more than that.

Hunters, race horses, fourth level dressage animals, these are all for hobbies, not business ventures. Most people in the horse industry buy land, make ends meet with a stable, and then wait for real estate values to rise. Maybe if you said your parents sold tack, or videos, or herbal supplements, I could believe that they are making a little profit, but not on horses.

You can post all day about what you imagine me doing to your mom, but don't talk smack about things you don't understand. Your pappa still has a lot to teach you about the horse business, assuming, of course, that you're actually in it and don't just take lessons at the local barn. Ha! Imagining you sitting on some 16 year-old sway-backed ex-race horse every Wednesday after school is a hilarious. You've probably got a bicycle helmet on because your mom won't spring for a proper hat until your birthday. Do you have your diagonals down yet? Do you know how to ask for your leads or are you stuck in the beginner's class? I should note, though, that most of the men in the English horse business after 18 are gay. You've only got five years left to come out of the closet or quit.

I will leave you with a little advice from Guy du Maupassant's novel, Bel Ami. "The upper classes will never see you as an equal once you have given them riding lessons." Keep that in mind when your guidance counselor asks you what you want to be when you grow up.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For your info Minister ( Clit ), all my grazing and stabling belongs to me and therefore these do not constitute overheads. The people that three day event, showjump, etc, etc do perhaps do it for a hobby. However they have to purchase their horses from dealers. That is where I come in Clitbrain. I buy for a certain price, keep them for a minimum time then sell for a profit. I have my own horses that I sometimes travel to shows with and compete but that is only to keep an eye on what is happening. I have an Appaloosa Stallion with more breeding than you that regularly wins dressage and in-hand and his stud fees are more than you earn in a month. His foals are superb and the ones I have bred from my own brood mares have gone on to win at county levels and national levels which increases the stud value. I also do full and part liveries. (To explain that in case you don’t know what livery is…Other horse and pony owners pay me to allow them to keep their horses on my land and in my stables, and pay even more if they wish me to look after them, feeding, mucking out, exercise etc.) I also take in horses to break, school, train to harness, or whatever field of equestrianism the owners wish to go into. Need I go on………….. You are trying to make out you know about horses and finance. I very rarely come into contact with 16 year old racehorses as they rarely reach that age. They suffer badly from bleeding lungs and heart valve failure actually. If I did buy one it would only be to sell it to the meat man to feed people such as yourself who doesn’t know the difference between horse and beef as that is the only place worth sending them. I can’t see it ever costing three million to keep a horse by the way. What do you think they are fed on….prime steaks? Caviar? It costs me nothing to train a horse, I have broken many, many youngsters and they have gone on to many different things. You would of course know which men in the horse business are gay as you subscribe to the same web sites as they do and probably trade stories of giant horse cocks that you would dearly love to have inserted up your rectum. It might shut you up for a while as you seem to do an awful lot of talking out of it. I have to say though that I am not aware of any of my friends in the horse world being gay, in fact most of them all seem to have very beautiful fit women who help them in their yards.
    I would also like to remind you that the language you speak is ENGLISH. Therefore it should be spelt the ENGLISH way, not some half assed bastard attempt at spelling. And please don’t quote advice from novel sources, you only expose your own inadequacy.

8. angelazura

angelazura New Member

I know exactly what I am talking about...Damnitttttt....Thats not my real pic either...ahahaha...fuckers...wasn't this thread originaly about ugly peoples girlfriends....well here I am you pigs...come be my bubba...fuck me in the ass ...ahahaha...anyways...wheres the petroleum jelly

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Oh sure, train, there's no overhead involved if you own the property... Taxes, building maintenance, lawn care, road grading, equipment replacement, surveying, legal claims, utilities, permits, inspections, and a hundred other incidental items, but no overhead. You must have a pretty small farm if you can do all the work yourself. That must be why you post here so much, because you don't have any employees so you can't leave the house. And horse care doesn't cost anything? Don't you feed them? Don't you give them medical attention and regular check-ups? You never replace tack? You don't insure these fancy horses of yours? You don't count your own invested time when considering the cost of the horse?
    Clearly your comment on race horse lung bleeding reveals something about your type of care. I have seen ex-track horses live to 30 or even 40 years old with regular check ups, proper diet, and regulated exercise. Whatever you charge for board, it's too much if your animals are kicking off by twenty.
    And an Appy stallion? All this talk about British superiority and you have an American horse. Hrm...
    So basically you go to auctions, buy ragged old work horses, graze them and groom them, and them sell them for a few extra bucks. You're an equine used-car salesman.
    Well, let's just say that you need to learn a little more about what your father does for a living before you talk smack again. Maybe if he let you sleep in the house you could see more of him and learn what he knows.

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Incidentally, just so you know I'm not all that bad of a guy, that was a pretty impressive post. I am forced to admit that you can be coherent when you want to. Good job.
    Now, I have been having plenty of fun playing with you, but your last response seemed different than the others and I have to admit it has me concerned. If I've really upset you, it was unintentional. I've kind of assumed that this was all in good fun but if I've hit too close to home, well, don't take it to heart. I don't mean anything by it, I'm just playin'.
    It sucks to say it, but if your horses mean that much to you and you're really upset, then forget about it and we'll just go back to telling each other to fuck off.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AngelAzura:
    I know exactly what I am talking about...Damnitttttt....Thats not my real pic either...ahahaha...fuckers...wasn't this thread originaly about ugly peoples girlfriends....well here I am you pigs...come be my bubba...fuck me in the ass ...ahahaha...anyways...wheres the petroleum jelly <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you liar... that is you... you look like a fucking man!

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Your quite right Minister(clit) a cheque (check)???? has arrived for the sale of a 16.2 Chestnut eventer.I will not mention the agreed sale price but... blah, blah, blah, but I will talk shit about things I don't know anything about, blah, blah, blah...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. "Check" is the correct spelling, like "color", "favor", and "center".

2. I happen to know a little bit about the horse industry too, little man, I even used to do open hunt training for a notable German stabler in my younger days. With that in mind, let me help you out so you stop making an ass of yourself. Take note of the following:

No one makes money in the horse industry.

No one. Period. You could have a three-million dollar Arabian stallion and you still won't make any money. The cost of training, caring for, and insuring a horse is almost as much as you will ever get by selling it or its stud fee. You say your parents made enough to pay for my laptop, I can believe it, but they didn't make much more than that.

Hunters, race horses, fourth level dressage animals, these are all for hobbies, not business ventures. Most people in the horse industry buy land, make ends meet with a stable, and then wait for real estate values to rise. Maybe if you said your parents sold tack, or videos, or herbal supplements, I could believe that they are making a little profit, but not on horses.

You can post all day about what you imagine me doing to your mom, but don't talk smack about things you don't understand. Your pappa still has a lot to teach you about the horse business, assuming, of course, that you're actually in it and don't just take lessons at the local barn. Ha! Imagining you sitting on some 16 year-old sway-backed ex-race horse every Wednesday after school is a hilarious. You've probably got a bicycle helmet on because your mom won't spring for a proper hat until your birthday. Do you have your diagonals down yet? Do you know how to ask for your leads or are you stuck in the beginner's class? I should note, though, that most of the men in the English horse business after 18 are gay. You've only got five years left to come out of the closet or quit.

I will leave you with a little advice from Guy du Maupassant's novel, Bel Ami. "The upper classes will never see you as an equal once you have given them riding lessons." Keep that in mind when your guidance counselor asks you what you want to be when you grow up.

13. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

Sorry I haven't replied soon. YES i will get a picture up of the two of us. And as for your other smartass, hurtful comments ... I fucking LOVE them. I guess some countries like Ukraine are so shitt the girls are willing to hook up with any wealthy male like myself to get out of the fucking country ... hehehe

14. DickFromLMP

DickFromLMP New Member

i thought fat people had trouble typing

15. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

I DO have trouble typing. I find it hard to juggle my keyboard with my Double Quarter Pounder™ and my fat gut keeps pushing my fucking keyboard off the desk. My mouse is greasy with the cheese and mustard on my fingers, and my fingers slip off the keys from the beef grease dribbled out of my burger. The keys don't work well from all the Coca-Cola­™ spilt on them. It's a real bitch, I tell you.

16. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

17. DickFromLMP

DickFromLMP New Member

well if you have so much trouble typin how did u find her, i mean dont fat ppl find there girl freinds on the internet and then every time they go to meet them they have a photo shoot so they end up never meeting and sit there in front of there computer tryin to send complaints to computer companies bout how they should make special keyboards for overweight ppl but you never get the message out cuz u get frustrated with typing it then kill yourself

18. kitana

kitana New Member

i luv fat man long time, too. for 12 dolla. sometime i get trap in rolls

19. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

I didn't meet her off the fucking internet you fucking slimey cockflop. I met her WHILE in another fucking country. Are you fucking illiterate or just plain fucking ignorant? Has that fucking filtered through your small fucking brain yet? I got on a fucking plane, I flew through the fucking air and landed in another fucking country besides the one I fucking live in. Oh - fucking - kay? Yeah, baby.

20. DickFromLMP

DickFromLMP New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    And nah I am a boring fuck. Nothing to offer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    I guess some countries like Ukraine are so shitt the girls are willing to hook up with any wealthy male like myself to get out of the fucking country ... hehehe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn boy get your story straight