Even ugly people can have gorgeous girlfriends

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Wolfy, May 31, 2002.

1. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

Well, I am your newest sick fucker member. But, fact is I am proud to be a fugly. I am not ashamed at my obese, red, scabby, blotchy body or my hideous face. But fact is, my girlfriend is a model. No bulshit. I will get a pic up for you guys as soon as I find her. just kidding. I will get a pic though. She has light brown hair, blue eyes, 5'7 (160cms) tall, 114lbs (52Kgs), she is 18, has nice measurements (33-23-25) she is a ini student and part time model. She is all mine too. BUT anyhow, just so you fat ugly fuckers out there like me know THERE IS FUCKING HOPE!!! Oh she's a damn nympho in bed too! FUCK I am lucky!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    Oh she's a damn nympho in bed too! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm...obviously u arent her only sex partner.

u must have money or something good.

3. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

I know she doesn't have any other men she doesn't speak english well. I picked her up in another country hehe ... And nah I am a boring fuck. Nothing to offer.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

i hope u post pics of her with YOU by her side

5. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    Well, I am your newest sick fucker member. But, fact is I am proud to be a fugly. I am not ashamed at my obese, red, scabby, blotchy body or my hideous face. But fact is, my girlfriend is a model. No bulshit. I will get a pic up for you guys as soon as I find her. just kidding. I will get a pic though. She has light brown hair, blue eyes, 5'7 (160cms) tall, 114lbs (52Kgs), she is 18, has nice measurements (33-23-25) she is a ini student and part time model. She is all mine too. BUT anyhow, just so you fat ugly fuckers out there like me know THERE IS FUCKING HOPE!!! Oh she's a damn nympho in bed too! FUCK I am lucky!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Sicko we know she Is all yours thats because you have abducted her and keep her locked in your cellar.You now ugly creatures like yourself cannot pull the model type material that you go on about Infact you find It impossible 2 make contact with the opposite sex at all.Just ask Minister shit face the problem ha has had over the years trying 2 get himself a bird.Minister Is your typical down & out pervert who slogs It out at the factory 7 days a week,Is contented 2 spend his very hard earned proceeds on the sluts who will participate In his vile perverted requests.Sicko let me tell you that the Ministe Is a bullshitter like yourself & he claims 2 be at establishments like museums & Opera houses.Deep down every one knows that he would be a Fish out of water at any type of Opera & the museums that he claims 2 frequent would be the ones where he would be exposing himself 2 the little chidren who are on school trips.Whatever the out come I should Imagine that you will be serving at least 10 - 15 years In prison very shortly...

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    I should Imagine that you will be serving at least 10 - 15 years In prison very shortly... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont forget getting ass-raped by large inmates

7. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

8. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    dont forget getting ass-raped by large inmates <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont see anything wrong with that either ...isnt that part of everyones dreams and fantasies......

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    i dont see anything wrong with that either ...isnt that part of everyones dreams and fantasies......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit, not mine

10. angelazura

angelazura New Member

This is my first post....mmmm....what can I say ugly motherfuckers only think they can get sweet pussy...my pussy is for all the ugly fuckers out there that need to get a lay...(After which I will ass fuck you with my 3 foot dildo...piece of rank shit)

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AngelAzura:
    This is my first post....mmmm....what can I say ugly motherfuckers only think they can get sweet pussy...my pussy is for all the ugly fuckers out there that need to get a lay...(After which I will ass fuck you with my 3 foot dildo...piece of rank shit)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah, i am not alone. Angel, you are my kinda gal. Why dont you post a real picture of yourself? I want to know who my new hero is.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Why dont you post a real picture of yourself? I want to know who my new hero is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and who the fuck is Jay Gostlin? And what the fuck is uglypeople.com supposed to be, another Fugly rip-off?
    <---Angel's bullshit picture.
    Just wondering...
    And rat, why don't you post a real pic of yourself? I've seen one and you're a very attractive girlie, so what gives?

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Hey, train. I think I hear your mother calling. Why don't you go home to her and set the table like a good little boy? It's after the first of the month so I'm sure your check has arrived. Maybe you can get some meat before someone sells the assistance stamps for drugs.

14. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Hey, train. I think I hear your mother calling. Why don't you go home to her and set the table like a good little boy? It's after the first of the month so I'm sure your check has arrived. Maybe you can get some meat before someone sells the assistance stamps for drugs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your quite right Minister(clit) a cheque (check)???? has arrived for the sale of a 16.2 Chestnut eventer.I will not mention the agreed sale price but let me just say that the profit I made would allow you 2 take your annual paedophile expedition to Thailand with Fred fuck Features & purchase a few creature comforts,for example the second hand laptop that you are struggling to pay off plus your yearly subscription for butt plugs.How do you like your new name that thundy has christened you with???I think that he has been lenient towards you as a clit is useful & you have no use whatsoever.Are you looking forward to your sex change???? just think you will have a clit all of your own.I bet this Is why Fred Vagina head sucks up to you as he knows shortly that he can fuck His little Minister(clit) good and proper.Keep your Clit up.....

15. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AngelAzura:
    Jay Gostlin is my brother...His website was the only one I could think of to put in my profile...hmmm maybe i should change it to www.fugly.com...let me think FUCK NO!!! As for posting a real picture of myself...Do you actually think I am that shit ass fucked in the head to let you assrapers see who I am...I might post a pic <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

chickenshit! I posted one of myself and kitana even posted her ass. we don't care that you look like the spawn of Satan. post it pussy...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

obviously someone had no ballz

17. angelazura

angelazura New Member

Jay Gostlin is my brother...His website was the only one I could think of to put in my profile...hmmm maybe i should change it to www.fugly.com...let me think FUCK NO!!! As for posting a real picture of myself...Do you actually think I am that shit ass fucked in the head to let you assrapers see who I am...I might post a pic

18. angelazura

angelazura New Member

Fuck you you dipshit asslicking cumguzzling fudge packing losers....I will post a picture when I'm damn well ready....

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

20. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

HOLY SHIT BRAINS A PAT I DIDNT THINK ANY SANE PERSON WOULD REMEMBER THAT....I ams still probably right though...PAT haha funny fucking shit mother fucker