geek!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

after all these years i still like being a big fucking nerd.

a geek or poindexter, call it what you will.

i sit and i type, i puzzle and perplex at various problems, read endless pages of nested code, fix forever-loops and work out why the program is adding 1 + 1 to make 2, instead of adding 1 on the end of 1 to make 11, like i wanted. I modify some shit, not knowing what i'm doing and find it works. i take 4 hours knowing what i am doing, and then have to go back over it again because i get a fatal exception or an out of memory error. it sucks, its like your first smoke; you just cant say NO. and it always beats TV.

sufice to say, i am one of them. however, i'm not a member of the chess club, the 'glee club??' and i dont stay behind after school, heck i dont even go to fucking school anymore. Even then, at the time i was supposed to be going to school, i was found in the local park drinking lager, smoking and playing BlackJack*

also, being a programmer doesnt mean you're a geek. i listen to a variety of music including drum and bass, techno, club, metal, hip-hop, easy listening and some classical. i smoke weed, take E's, drink excessivly and exercise quite frequently**

*not '21'
    **although not in the traditional sense, go figure

this is an extract from my Nth readme.txt file

-----------

Disclaimer
    ----------------
    This program is for testing purposes only and should not be used as a secure
    data encryption or final retail product until all checks have been completed.

What this program does
    -------------------------------------
    Uses a homegrown quick cipher algorithm designed by Gareth Wilson &
    Edson Robinson to render a file un-readable/un-usable by anyone who
    wishes to hide sensitive or important data. encrypt or decrypt by selecting
    the specified buttons.

The algorithm takes the ASCII representation of each character in a string of
    text and the subsequent ASCII value of each character in a password 'Key'
    and adds them together.

The program then takes the birth day, month and year and NOTS (inverts)
    them before adding various other details such as name & email etc and this
    makes the main key.

There are also other calculations involved, but why should we give away our
    cipher eh

there you go, now i'm gonna smoke,get high, take prescription drugs and fall asleep with my woman..

2. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

congragulations the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem..... and you forgot dork..........DORK

3. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Does this sound like a personal ad??????????
    That puts it in cement your a TOTAL LOSER

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

i sit and i type, i puzzle and perplex at various problems, read endless pages of nested code, fix forever-loops and work out why the program is adding 1 + 1 to make 2, instead of adding 1 on the end of 1 to make 11, like i wanted. I modify some shit, not knowing what i'm doing and find it works. i take 4 hours knowing what i am doing, and then have to go back over it again because i get a fatal exception or an out of memory error. it sucks, its like your first smoke; you just cant say NO. and it always beats TV.

sufice to say, i am one of them. however, i'm not a member of the chess club, the 'glee club??' and i dont stay behind after school, heck i dont even go to fucking school anymore. Even then, at the time i was supposed to be going to school, i was found in the local park drinking lager, smoking and playing BlackJack*

also, being a programmer doesnt mean you're a geek. i listen to a variety of music including drum and bass, techno, club, metal, hip-hop, easy listening and some classical. i smoke weed, take E's, drink excessivly and exercise quite frequently**

*not '21'
    **although not in the traditional sense, go figure

this is an extract from my Nth readme.txt file

-----------

Disclaimer
    ----------------
    This program is for testing purposes only and should not be used as a secure
    data encryption or final retail product until all checks have been completed.

What this program does
    -------------------------------------
    Uses a homegrown quick cipher algorithm designed by Gareth Wilson &
    Edson Robinson to render a file un-readable/un-usable by anyone who
    wishes to hide sensitive or important data. encrypt or decrypt by selecting
    the specified buttons.

The algorithm takes the ASCII representation of each character in a string of
    text and the subsequent ASCII value of each character in a password 'Key'
    and adds them together.

The program then takes the birth day, month and year and NOTS (inverts)
    them before adding various other details such as name & email etc and this
    makes the main key.

There are also other calculations involved, but why should we give away our
    cipher eh

there you go, now i'm gonna smoke,get high, take prescription drugs and fall asleep with my woman..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,whatever Ed,fuck off....

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    Does this sound like a personal ad??????????
    That puts it in cement your a TOTAL LOSER
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i beat you and your look-like-everyone-else, slowly-slur-like-everyone-else, knuckle-dragging, stereotypical, black hair and purple wash. your nose stud, your 4 inch doc martins, your faded metallica shirt and stone washed jeans with a rip in the knee and an 'easy-access' hole at the back. your one month old stench and lack of sexual partner. your "you want fries with that incontinence?" fucked up life, serving retards on a good day, serving homicidal nymphomaniac retards on a bad day, wishing, just wishing for the 5 o'clock chime from the fly encrusted, greasy clock with the hour hand missing, that McDonalds payed for with cheap, indonesian slave labour and guess what? you'll have to go in tomorrow, you'll have to, if you dont want the racketeers, the sharks and the mafia, raping your puny ass for the money you owe them, money you bought the first, last and only mobile home you'll ever see..

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

Yeah,whatever Ed,fuck off....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go suck big black cock, something i think you'd take up with a hearty shout and a roar of aproval..

7. Guest

Guest Guest

MOBILE HOMES ARE WICKED AWESOME

8. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

i beat you and your look-like-everyone-else, slowly-slur-like-everyone-else, knuckle-dragging, stereotypical, black hair and purple wash. your nose stud, your 4 inch doc martins, your faded metallica shirt and stone washed jeans with a rip in the knee and an 'easy-access' hole at the back. your one month old stench and lack of sexual partner. your "you want fries with that incontinence?" fucked up life, serving retards on a good day, serving homicidal nymphomaniac retards on a bad day, wishing, just wishing for the 5 o'clock chime from the fly encrusted, greasy clock with the hour hand missing, that McDonalds payed for with cheap, indonesian slave labour and guess what? you'll have to go in tomorrow, you'll have to, if you dont want the racketeers, the sharks and the mafia, raping your puny ass for the money you owe them, money you bought the first, last and only mobile home you'll ever see..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Youve been talk to ms cleo havent you

9. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

ohhhh wait nothing you said in that was true about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!...except the trailor......but i dont own it........BUT THANKS FOR PLAYING Getticus erectus lookingus atticus homosexualia

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

who?

and equally..

what? is that some new game you queers are playing at the moment? is it like Guess Who? but with peoples asses?

[comedy flashback]
    iiis iiit round? ... nope .. *clicky-clicky*
    iis iiiiit pert? ... yep .. *click*
    iis iiit donny's ass?! woo yay!
    [/comedy flashback]

11. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

12. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

well that sucked

13. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

i ma going to run for cover from the massive heat your about to bring down apon me for such a stupid mistake....your computer knowlege makes mine look like the intelligence of a below average fugly member....i bow down to.......wait FUCK YOU i can kick your pencil dick ass BITCH
    I SECREWED UP..... just like that one night with your mom....shit happens ......look in the mirror and maybe youll understand

14. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

THIS is what you’ve won

15. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

all right computer nerd explain to me what the fuck????
    THIS is what you’ve won

16. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

FINALLY.... IT was about time!!!!!!!!!!
    Goddam I feel dry now... so dirty

17. Guest

Guest Guest

IF DINK DANK OK HAVE ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN ATE NINE TEN YES NO LIKE THE SUN THEN WAS GAVE TOO MUCH JUST DONT OK BYE?

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

wow Ed. you are sooo fucking cool. i wish I could be just like you.

19. trubbsco

trubbsco New Member

Beat the Geeks is a funny show, hehe

Lighten up, everyone could use a helpful geek once in a while

20. kitana

kitana New Member

ARE YOU CALLING ME A GEEK?
    GOD DAMMIT, I AM NOT A GEEK!