nico is a cunt.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jun 22, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmmph.. i used to post just as much... but 'that other life' forced me to have more participation with it...

life changes, ah well...

but i don't regret the time i've wasted(?) here... and i'd do it again given the chance

oh yeah...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    wtf's up with the keyboard stutter?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    that pretty much wraps it up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and? whats wrong with that? i participate here b/c i am a member.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hmmph.. i used to post just as much... but 'that other life' forced me to have more participation with it...

life changes, ah well...

but i don't regret the time i've wasted(?) here... and i'd do it again given the chance
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i miss u n nursey flaming ppl...n me
    oh yeah...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    disorder didnt take his medication either...

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

but thats the point, we dont wanna see you with the last post in every thread, the 5th or 6th time 'lemme cut off your balls' sounds like it just came from a broken LP. its as boring as watching wallpaper sag.
    cant you find something else to do? for once in a long time, i doubt any of the regulars have seen a post worth replying to. what they need is a reply of FUCK OFF you boring CUNT.
    its not the daft, dribble soaked, oral feaces that you lot keep spewing, that keeps this forum alive, its the sharp and intelectual minds of men and women that havent got enough time to repair the damage.

what martin needs to do is purge the forums and start over, on the other hand, you could all just fuck off.

4. Ash-Tray-Family

Ash-Tray-Family New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    but thats the point, we dont wanna see you with the last post in every thread, the 5th or 6th time 'lemme cut off your balls' sounds like it just came from a broken LP. its as boring as watching wallpaper sag.
    cant you find something else to do? for once in a long time, i doubt any of the regulars have seen a post worth replying to. what they need is a reply of FUCK OFF you boring CUNT.
    its not the daft, dribble soaked, oral feaces that you lot keep spewing, that keeps this forum alive, its the sharp and intelectual minds of men and women that havent got enough time to repair the damage.

what martin needs to do is purge the forums and start over, on the other hand, you could all just fuck off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I know another site you could give this speech at. I might even pay you...

It seems that every forum I go to has these problems. People are getting bored. It was interesting the first time around..as you said..and now it is getting monotonous.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i wouldn't mind if kuntana posted her mindless crap ten times over....

as long as she posted the long awaited self mutilation pics she promised aaaaaages ago

(and the scratchy pics you posted in the members forums don't cut the dijon ofelia)

dijon=mustard(before you say 'whut?')

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ill tell you what disorder you dont half go waffling on about fuck all,but i think im getting feelings for you.

7. Ash-Tray-Family

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ill tell you what disorder you dont half go waffling on about fuck all,but i think im getting feelings for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. I had to read that about six times before I could force myself to realize it didn't make sense at all, in any way.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes it did... you just need to understand the colloquial terms...

waffling on = talking incessantly

i think that may be the one that stumped ya

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

is waffling on also the same as logorrhea?

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

cant you find something else to do?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know I was going to comment on that. But Kit never said nothin bad to me or anything so I never really fit it in anywhere. The whole "self mutilation" "cut goat balls off" "hey look at me im an attention whore" bit got way old after the first 7 million times she said it. But whatever. Not meant to talk down on you Kit. If you were on the outside you'd notice it too.

But yeah I agree with everything you said pretty much. Least theres ONE smart person left. There used to be quite a few. And I don't even wonder where they've gone. I totally understand.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

but thats the point, we dont wanna see you with the last post in every thread<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we? you are one person. you dont post often, so u only see part of the forum threads.

the 5th or 6th time 'lemme cut off your balls' sounds like it just came from a broken LP. its as boring as watching wallpaper sag.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats kitana style. its my style. thats me. like IMCs killing n then fucking.

cant you find something else to do? for once in a long time, i doubt any of the regulars have seen a post worth replying to. what they need is a reply of FUCK OFF you boring CUNT.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is nothing else for me - a loser, with no life, no job, n no education - to do. the regulars have lives offline.
    you are speaking for yerself. i want the others to tell me what they think of me, but even then it wont make any diff. i am here, i will stay here, i am loyal to fugly.

its not the daft, dribble soaked, oral feaces that you lot keep spewing, that keeps this forum alive, its the sharp and intelectual minds of men and women that havent got enough time to repair the damage.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the forum is for whatever ppl want to post. from news events to speakers n vid games to pets n lovers n affairs to bitching about work r school r whatever.

what martin needs to do is purge the forums and start over, on the other hand, you could all just fuck off. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are maybe u can just leave b/c u arent really a regular.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ash-Tray-Family:
    It seems that every forum I go to has these problems. People are getting bored. It was interesting the first time around..as you said..and now it is getting monotonous.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

new topics r needed...or new ppl or new karacters.

i wouldn't mind if kuntana posted her mindless crap ten times over....

as long as she posted the long awaited self mutilation pics she promised aaaaaages ago

(and the scratchy pics you posted in the members forums don't cut the dijon ofelia)

dijon=mustard(before you say 'whut?')
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm... i am gonna eat a live shrimp. i just need a live shrimp.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    You know I was going to comment on that. But Kit never said nothin bad to me or anything so I never really fit it in anywhere. The whole "self mutilation" "cut goat balls off" "hey look at me im an attention whore" bit got way old after the first 7 million times she said it. But whatever. Not meant to talk down on you Kit. If you were on the outside you'd notice it too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know how my karacter is. this is just one of my karacters.

kitana is an attention-starved spoiled brat.
    psychotic with suicidal/homicidal tendencies. the dead animals are exaggerated for ...ok i am going deep into kitana psyche. i know no one wants to know this so nm.
    *BIG SECRET: kitana doesnt exist offline.
    ofelia is just one kontroller. there are several others.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    But yeah I agree with everything you said pretty much. Least theres ONE smart person left. There used to be quite a few. And I don't even wonder where they've gone. I totally understand. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

karacters like...micheal jackson, AZN NVZN, n sensual chocolate

13. Ash-Tray-Family

Hey...I'm trying. I came here for change of atmosphere but some people don't seem to care for my blunt sense of humor..*sniffles and cries*

That's alright...I have only been here a couple days and like a couple people...You may be stuck with me in the end. I don't know yet.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ash-Tray-Family:
    Hey...I'm trying. I came here for change of atmosphere but some people don't seem to care for my blunt sense of humor..*sniffles and cries*

That's alright...I have only been here a couple days and like a couple people...You may be stuck with me in the end. I don't know yet.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i care.

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    like i said, i usually cant be bothered. cant you post somewhere else, or hit F5 a little less than 5 times a minute? every time i come here it you, kit this and that, 'huh?' here and 'wassat mean?' there.

and while you're busy typing up an intellectualy challeneged response to this post, much like the other one you just posted as i started writing, i'll be gone and away, smoking my spliff and chillin' out with dean koontz - lightning ( a good read so far btw) and gettin' on down with other-worldy pleasures..

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i'll be gone and away, smoking my spliff and chillin' out with dean koontz - lightning ( a good read so far btw) and gettin' on down with other-worldy pleasures..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah cause you're not only cool, but you're literary as well. if you were such a fuckin genius you wouldnt be here still, reading all this garbage. come off it man, you arent any better than most of the people here.

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

You kick ass rat, its the ninja in you.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

like i said, i usually cant be bothered. cant you post somewhere else, or hit F5 a little less than 5 times a minute? every time i come here it you, kit this and that, 'huh?' here and 'wassat mean?' there.

and while you're busy typing up an intellectualy challeneged response to this post, much like the other one you just posted as i started writing, i'll be gone and away, smoking my spliff and chillin' out with dean koontz - lightning ( a good read so far btw) and gettin' on down with other-worldy pleasures..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stay off this site/forum then

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Konflict The Frog Killer:
    You kick ass rat, its the ninja in you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf?
    Konflict The Frog Killer
    y u stealing my Ks?!

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    wtf?
    Konflict The Frog Killer
    y u stealing my Ks?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yeah, all this name changing is making me dizzy. why not DoorMatt or Matisse or Ninja Think-Tank or fucking something else.