Got another one of my fuckin' arcade games working this week

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Basically, I went to work, and they had an old computer AT power supply (never used), and I took it home, had a few beers, and soldiered it in... So, now I have the Assault fully functional right now...

My ratio of working/non-working games is up to 5/6 now... must mean that it's time to get more fucking games!

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Groovy!

I love old arcade games!!

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

They're my fuckin' life, man.

BTW, has anyone ever called you "fags?" (Cigarettes, y'kno...)

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So you got Smash T.V working alright? Fuckin' sweet man...

5. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Nope no one has called me a fag yet. I guess its mean to call a sweet, furry, insane, kitty a fag.

Smash TV is the best game ever conceved by man!!!!!!!!!!! I play it every day on my emulator!!!!!

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Smash TV? I don't have that one yet, this was the Assault cab (top-view tank game with two control sticks)... I think I mentioned in the past my love of Smash TV, though. I will have that game someday. Ultimate fucking party game - two people, four joysticks, unlimited credits. What more could you want?

Battletoads is another one I want, but that's farther down the line... (Right behind the Baby Pac [rare pinball/video hybrid] and Smash TV).

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Rev... find me a game. In this game a pyschotic Cheezedawg goes on a total killing spree killing little cock teasing sluts who act like they care just so they can fuck you over later. If you can't find it... I'm sure they will make one soon. Cause my drunk ass is cleaning my rifle as we speak and we're about to meet the SNIPER part two in a second here.

FUCK ALL COCK TEASING SLUTS!!! TIME TO FUCKING PAY FOR YOUR FUCKED UP ATTITUDES!! YOU PUSHED ME TOO FUCKING FAR AND NOW IT'S TIME TO DIE YOU BITCHES!!!

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Can you include me in on that game? I can be the clerk at the gun shop or something. I want to hurt people too... please?

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

10. brookie

brookie New Member

You need to settle the fuck down bro. You only do this shit when some dumb bitch fucks you over. I already told you that me and Rob would take care of it. Just chill for fucks sake.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Lomo is the man

This thread is supposed to be about his talent... Well, one of his many talents.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh yeah, Mr Playstation Two owner...

Saw this and thought of you.

13. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

you are pathetick bitch. he duznt wunt anytheng to doo with yew. git ivor yerself, ugly

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Whateverrrrrr...

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Does anyone else think this tommymum thing isgetting a bit fucking old.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Never mind old, it's just plain fucking irritating now...

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Cheese: I'll keep an eye out for that game... Might have to hold out for a virtual-reality setup for it, though...

Love the pic, Nauseous, and the ass-kissing was nice, too...

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wasn't kissing your ass.

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

somebody wanna check mums ip and see who it matches with?

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    You need to settle the fuck down bro. You only do this shit when some dumb bitch fucks you over. I already told you that me and Rob would take care of it. Just chill for fucks sake.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, it seems like all of us in or near the Tri-State area have had some kind of fierce woman problems in the past couple of years.

This region must be cursed like a motherfucker.