im new

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by shit-ape, Feb 26, 2001.

1. shit-ape

shit-ape New Member

im new. shit. oh yeah, and fuck too. shit.

2. shit-ape

shit-ape New Member

im a newbie lowlife scum too. fuck.

3. Topper

Topper New Member

Does your vocabulary reach double figures?

4. shit-ape

shit-ape New Member

no...wait...no

5. shit-ape

shit-ape New Member

does yours? i bet that it doesnt. in fact, im pretty sure that out of all the people on the planet, you are by far the shittiest person alive. I would also be willing to bet that if a scientist were to perform an autopsy on you, which may be a lot sooner than you think, they would discover that you and your bloodline are the closest relatives to the neandertals left alive to date. you do know what a neandertal is, don't you? fag.
    i am fully planning on slaughtering you, just like i am planning on slaughtering that peter pan faggot.

6. Skully

Skully New Member

Jesus, and I guess you're just the pinnacle of the evolutionary process, eh? The finest, cleverest, wisest, and most magnanimous mutherfucka that nature could possibly devise...

7. shit-ape

shit-ape New Member

no not really, actually im pretty retarded. but dipshit the magnificent seems to want to start shit for no reason , so what the fuck?

8. Skully

Skully New Member

Relax. Everyone here beats the shit out of someone at sometime. Comes with the turf. Dick nose.

9. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

What the FUCK is a SHIT-APE??

------------------
    I'm a VAGITARIAN

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I went to chester zoo once.... (like london zoo... only SHIT and with SCABBY, INFESTED animals... and there was a big bastard of a gorilla... and it had this far-off vacant look in it's eyes... like all animals in zoos seem to have... i think the only highlight of it's pitiful life as entertainment for the brain-dead masses.... was it's oh-so-funny shit-breaks ... where it used to fuckin giant steaming GORILLA SHITS... and turn around, pick them up, and hurl the steaming piles of simian turd through the bars of it's cage at the passing morons... one of the funniest things i have ever seen.... the pile of excreta hit the bars of the cage as it was hurled at the crowds which broke it up like shrapnel.... the womans face who got the bulk of the stink missile was a picture.... i remember the shocked look of embarrassment and disgust even now.... 16 or 17 years later....

probably nothing to do with this forum shit-ape... i think skully may have got the badly-hidden meaning there....

11. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shit-ape:
    no not really, actually im pretty retarded. but dipshit the magnificent seems to want to start shit for no reason , so what the fuck?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dipshit the magnificent...if thats the best that you are going to pull out of your ass it might be better, for your own sake, if you just left now.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

12. Topper

Topper New Member

Shit (n) shit
    Ape (v) to mimic
    Shit-ape (n) one who acts like a piece of shit

Topper Guide to the Queen's English for septics

13. shit-ape

shit-ape New Member

best i can come up woth for what? I am not arguing with anyone, so i'm not quite sure what it is you are talking about. i think you may mean the best i can come up with for a retort...well, whatever. Like i said, im not arguing with anyone.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well fuckin start arguing then you pussy....

[This message has been edited by PimpDaddy (edited March 02, 2001).]

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shit-ape:
    you do know what a neandertal is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

neanderthal... it's spelt neanderthal...

does your fuckin brain have amoebic qualities or something.. ...

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Topper:

Topper Guide to the Queen's English for septics
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and fuck that queens english shit...
    the fuckin queens of german ancestry...
    they changed the name to windsor 'cos of the wars due to anti-german feeling...
    i ain't an ardent republican or anything.... but the development of the english language is hardly down to old queenie..

17. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    and fuck that<marquee> queens english</marquee> shit...
    the fuckin queens of german ancestry...
    they<marquee> changed the</marquee> name to windsor 'cos of the wars due to anti-german feeling...
    i ain't an ardent
    What?

18. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

You guys are some scrollin fools!!

------------------
    more than meets the brown eye...