Blah

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    UHHH Kit's a baptist who is gonna get married off to a closet homosexual. And Tommy's penis got sucked off by using his self felatio super duper suck fuck machine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooook, maybe they fucked up her meds again, atleast the gov't isn't out to get her anymore.

And I can't believe Tommy is fucking the Hoover again...silly boy.

2. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Um, I am a fat chick. Nobody here thinks I am fine. I think your brother Maryland Badass is in love with me but I don't fuck white trash anymore.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only in your wet dreams, whore.

Leave this one alone, bro. Trust me. She's fucking gross. Yo Richard! Throw up the pictures again for us.

3. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

i fuck whit trash, hell i AM white trash

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Only in your wet dreams, whore.

Leave this one alone, bro. Trust me. She's fucking gross. Yo Richard! Throw up the pictures again for us.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't Mr. R. Cranium that sent those ones, remember?

(This doesn't have anything to do with anything.....I just look back at this one and laugh to myself sometimes....)

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    It wasn't Mr. R. Cranium that sent those ones, remember?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is such a delightful tribute i was also inspired to make an offering to the slime-goddess!!

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator