Girlfriends suck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Oct 6, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    and I just put her thru medical school so now I'm spending all the money I want!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

great, now she can cure all your llamaSTD's

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

My exgirlfriend has just said we shouldn't be friends any more. I'm in Charleston and she is still in my home town of Beaufort. We broke up because she was cheating on me. NOW SHE SAID SHE DOSEN'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS!!!!

Fuck her!

She can go to hell!

I'm not giving her enough attention. SHE CHEATED ON ME. AND WE'RE NOT DATEING ANY MORE. FUCK HER!

Sorry just a rant!

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Is that east of Wheeling? Off of I70?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats the one. I rode past it last night actually.

4. i hate you

i hate you New Member

beat her into a coma and bang her sister/best friend...hell both of them. worked for me

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Thats the one. I rode past it last night actually.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No hookers? Is that why you didn't stop?

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ok. Shit doesn't get any better than this. I take her to the fucking club last night, and once again... the guys begin to prowl. Last week she chewed my head off because I asserted my masculinity. So I sat back and watched a bunch of fuckers put their hands all over her while I sat back and felt like a pussy for not being able (or allowed rather) to fight. Then some dude picks a fight at the end of the night and ends up getting his ass kicked by a mexican. I'm ready to leave... but she's all in their business trying to make sure the guy who got beat down is alright (His had his eye busted open and his nose broke). I told her to find another ride home and began to leave. She came to my truck and got in and I took her home. Then she acts like I was over-reacting to a nigger touching her back. No Nigger touches my girl.

I think that was my last date with that nutty bitch. Fuck her and her pyscho friends.

7. Mambo

Mambo New Member

'Nutty bitch'? Try 'horny tramp'., Cheezdawg. If you waste your time with her, think of all the fun STD's she can share with you. You sound like a guy who can do lots better in the dating dept....unless you're grossly deformed or something.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Ok. Shit doesn't get any better than this. I take her to the fucking club last night, and once again... the guys begin to prowl. Last week she chewed my head off because I asserted my masculinity. So I sat back and watched a bunch of fuckers put their hands all over her while I sat back and felt like a pussy for not being able (or allowed rather) to fight. Then some dude picks a fight at the end of the night and ends up getting his ass kicked by a mexican. I'm ready to leave... but she's all in their business trying to make sure the guy who got beat down is alright (His had his eye busted open and his nose broke). I told her to find another ride home and began to leave. She came to my truck and got in and I took her home. Then she acts like I was over-reacting to a nigger touching her back. No Nigger touches my girl.

I think that was my last date with that nutty bitch. Fuck her and her pyscho friends.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, at least she wasn't incoherent, smelling like brine, hanging on you incessantly, and calling you "Scott" all night.
    (I'll email you the full story....)

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Well, at least she wasn't incoherent, smelling like brine, hanging on you incessantly, and calling you "Scott" all night.
    (I'll email you the full story....)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy shit! Thats fucked up! Speaking of fucked up.... I have about 6 pictures sitting in front of me right now. They all have one thing in common. A drunk passed out in the DJ booth.

*UE with a knife*
    *Cheeze taking a piss*
    *Girl with snatch on face*

...among others. Will be scanned shortly....

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Knives are cool... depending which end of the point you're on.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Heh heh heh.....

I wish I had my larger knife with me that night...it would have made the picture more interesting...

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I own several blades, and guns

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Which one frightens the children more?

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Heh heh heh.....

I wish I had my larger knife with me that night...it would have made the picture more interesting...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What sort of a fucking club is this? How do I get there?

* polishes his swiss army knife furiously *