quiet in here

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by stymie, Oct 12, 2002.

1. stymie

stymie New Member

You got that right. We are taking it in turns with your sister.

2. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    You got that right. We are taking it in turns with your sister.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! Stupid "I wish I lived in a real country" teenage Limeys like you would no doubt stoop that low..you can have her...

3. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

PS who is the stupid looking nigger with the white hair and the red shirt?

4. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    PS who is the stupid looking nigger with the white hair and the red shirt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your real dad. Didn't you know? Shit happens cocksucker so get over it.

5. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

all the Limey teens must be in bed

6. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Your real dad. Didn't you know? Shit happens cocksucker so get over it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I was his only child. All these years he's been lying. Now I shall have to share my inheritence with a half-brother I never knew I had. Oh woe is me. Another Christmas present to buy. No, on second thoughts fuck that idea. I never buy anyone anything useful anyway.

7. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    . I never buy anyone anything useful anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could buy me an xbox. I would shower you with kisses and be your freind forever.

Oh and the best fuck you ever did have.

Where abouts in the dales are you? I aint a stalker but my father in law has a pub up that way. (leyburn)

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Ha! As soon as someone says they're not a stalker they undoubtedly are...yeah but seriously 'Sweet' I'M NOT A STALKER so...erm...whereabouts are you? Mwwwhhahhahhahhaahahah

9. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Ha! As soon as someone says they're not a stalker they undoubtedly are...yeah but seriously 'Sweet' I'M NOT A STALKER so...erm...whereabouts are you? Mwwwhhahhahhahhaahahah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bastard. Rumbled. I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids...

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Bastard. Rumbled. I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and their dog.

11. stymie

stymie New Member

Nah, the dog was sold to a kebab shop. Best thing for him, he was about fucked. By the way if you live in the Leeds area and are now having an urge to lick your balls I am denying all responsibility.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What if you don't live in the Leed's area and are having the urge to lick someone else's balls?

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Well in the UK we make them Prime Minister...