Yes,dahhlling!(me and Pimp's relationship)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Darling fucking bitch fucking shit fuck cunt focking bint fuck cock shit hockey fucky donk bunk fak blog strick fack bitch cont bort kiff focky doby eise,iloveyewdarling and will fucking cob fwar seign be with you forever more

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

esh cngt fucking...

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Nursey I love you, but what was that? I don't understand. Im SO STUPID!!!!!!!! *bangs head against wall*

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Nursey I love you, but what was that? I don't understand. Im SO STUPID!!!!!!!! *bangs head against wall*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Luv...you...beybee-king-Rossy-Lambikind...*flees

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Nursey I love you, but what was that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't fret wee lamby... nursey and i are engaged in a surreal sexual situation and i understood just fine

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

my heart just goes pitter-pat for you two shmoopy's!

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    don't fret wee lamby... nursey and i are engaged in a surreal sexual situation and i understood just fine<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good, as long as someone understands

8. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Bollox Slut

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Bollox Slut <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gee, im glad you are smart enough to try and post images from your harddrive, you fucking reatrd

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Darling fucking bitch fucking shit fuck cunt focking bint fuck cock shit hockey fucky donk bunk fak blog strick fack bitch cont bort kiff focky doby eise,iloveyewdarling and will fucking cob fwar seign be with you forever more <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm guessing you're on coke,maybe speed but probably coke.You fucking slash mouth.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Fucking priceless, dozy gypsy cunt...

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

A little Public Service Announcement:

I've noticed a certain someone from the UK who seems to be getting into it with Nursey lately (by the way, great job trying to post from your own hard drive, that was priceless...). Here is some information that you should know:

It has come to my attention that Nursey is Iraqi lately. If that is the case, she is likely Chaldean. There is a large population of Chaldean people in my home town and they are generally very friendly people who love life and are good to know. There is only one stereotype about them; They tend to have a very strong sense of community. This means, in layman's terms, that if you fuck with one of them, especially a woman, you fuck with them all.

My advice: If you don't want to step out of your front door to find a dozen big men waiting to greet you, I would suggest that you refrain from making threats of personal attacks on Nursey if you live in the area.

Just a suggestion. I would hate to see someone get their shit pushed in because they talked too much trash or made an empty but still illegal threat.

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

By the way, what's the hubbub? Did he ask you to marry him or just {place new and kinky perversion here}?

14. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

after trying to post a link from his own computer like a dumbass noob, Train-Puller said in his embarrassed, humiliated follow-up:

" "

don't feel bad, Lee - this whole internet thing IS confusing, isn't it?

15. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    I would hate to see someone get their shit pushed in because they talked too much trash or made an empty but still illegal threat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i disagree - i think that's exactly what ol' Lee the Train-Puller needs

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:

It has come to my attention that Nursey is Iraqi lately. If that is the case, she is likely Chaldean.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That made me think back to an earlier
    discussion....

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

I'm guessing you're on coke,maybe speed but probably coke.You fucking slash mouth.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *returns,pale and withdrawn with dark glasses*
    Well,thank fuck there's some sort of logical explanation for it.Yes-coke (and a bit of e)...what else do you know, GreenAppleSplatters!!!

I have family (from my Chaldean side) in Detroit Minister.I visited them in 1980.I understood exactly what you meant when you said about it being easy to wander into a dodgey area,because that's exactly what my family did when we went out without the relatives-it was only when we noticed the police station we were walking past was riddled with bullet holes that we understood why the posses of angry looking blacks were staring at us as if we were crazy as we innocently strolled through downtown Detroit.

18. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I've noticed that difference between European and American cities. In most European cities that I have visited, the oldest part of downtown tends to be very nice and often wealthy while the dangerous end of things is toward the outskirts. In America, the reverse is usually true. This, no doubt, leads to a lot of confusion and occasional trouble.

If you were visiting Chaldean family in Detroit, you most likely were in Dearborn, though you may have been near Farmington or West Bloomfield. If you were in one of these second two cities, you were near where I grew up. Small world, huh?

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

another thing is that we dont have any guns on the streets, so its far safer...

20. diva

diva New Member

yo! nursy you dont half get around,or is that down to your pimp lol