On The Rambling Road

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by KevinISlaughter, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Why aren't you responding to IMCs post in this thread, why didn't respond to that other thread when it was first started, and why are you now bringing this thread back up instead of responding to the discussion in the other thread?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why am i expected to respond to all of IMC's threads?Were those posts directed at me?I'm not an annoying busybody bitch who strives to 'let everyone know my opinion on everything'...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Why are you wasting time obsessing over other people's personal lives on the internet you sad freak.

No,it was thanks to you i even visited that other forum today...to shimmy off and get you this link....remember?

2. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Kould eet be that peeples named Kevin are cheekens when they see names lak FagARoni? I think he could haf much intellectual steemulazione at thees site eef he not run away lak a leetle girl.

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Why am i expected to respond to all of IMC's threads?Were those posts directed at me? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The post above was directed at you

I am not the one acting obsessive, and the words sad internet freak more describes someone who posts on a bunch of forums, spends her time creating gifs of people she only knows online, and who's "relationship" is based on the internet.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    The post above was directed at you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It was?I was under the impression that it was directed at anyone and everyone...and if anything,if it was directed at any one individual,then that individual would be you,seeing as you are the one that appears to be looking for 'brownie points' from IMC in the 'Good Genetics' thread with your post about seriel killers/rapists.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I read the first line and was like "why am I reading this crap?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you more than anyone would be interested in the fact that being a serial rapist/killer could be genetic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But just incase i am mistaken,i will answer him here.
    Gee,IMC,you know i really don't know,however in Yummy's case my guess is that maybe it's because you're a big moist anussed scum-fucker and for that reason,she does not feel alone...or perhaps because anyone other than Arch Nemesis Nursey is to be viewed as a potential ally in her futile attempts to convince me that i am no better than a piece of ugly,fat,white trash,filthy,slug-like whore like her.Oh-and Happy Birthday you revolting fat manwhore,love Nursey x.

I am not the one acting obsessive<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What because you are not the one having to respond to endless unwarranted attacks by a fat,ugly,talentless obsessively jealous whore?

...and the words sad internet freak more describes someone who posts on a bunch of forums, spends her time creating gifs of people she only knows online, and who's "relationship" is based on the internet.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I said 'sad freak' actually,but anyway...i occasionally post at one other forum(Land Of The Free),well 2 now that the people who post there spend half their time posting at a new one(i have 3 posts there)...i have 263 posts at LOTF from the 6 months of its existence.I know that most if not all the long time posters at Fugly post at a 'bunch of forums'.
    What is wrong with creating gifs of people i know online (which i sometimes spend some of my time doing)?How is it any 'sadder' than creating posts about people i only know online.Or being obsessively jealous of people you encounter online?
    And mine and Pimp's relationship is based on the fact that we see eye to eye on a wide range of issues,have highly compatible humour,and explosively compatible sexuality.That's why we're still together one and a half years on despite only seeing each other every two or three weeks generally,when both of us during that time have had many offers of sex/relationships closer to home.The sort of offers that would make a slimey whore-brute like yourself fill your pants with fishy,fat cunt mucous at.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh yeah...and why in the fuck was i supposed to have responded to this post here???
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Let me start by saying, never give a shit about anyone, at any fucking time, espically on the internet.

anyways, it won't be much of a mystery as to who I am writing about, but if you feel the need to kill yourself, then hey, have at it. More oxygen for me. I was burned before by the mysterious disappearance, then you reemerge again. Fuck that. Is life really that bad? Think about it, life could be a lot worse than it already is, but if you want to be a selfish prick, then have the fuck at it.

If you are selfish enough to actually kill yourself, do me one favor, TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU THAT FUCKING DESERVES IT!!!

thank you and god bless,

Sincerely,

-IMC-

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

I weel try to duck under ze dangerous laser rays of hatred and stuff crackling through ze atmosphere, just to say that I think eet ees nize that zomebody would spend a leetle minute of her creative time to mak gifs for an innnernet friend. Inna ze real offline world zometimes we must keep up facades for our work or even zome families. Zometime you can drop ze facades and your online 'mask' may be who you really are more than the one you wear offline, So I would say speaking only for myself that I lak zome of ze peeples I know thru extensive conversaziones at a couple of sites more than I do the ones I socialize weeth in "real life."

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Fagaroni, you're beautiful man, If I ever travel to Noo Orleans can I put you on my 'people to visit' list?

It's a short list at the moment.

God bless America

8. KevinISlaughter

KevinISlaughter New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    Kould eet be that peeples named Kevin are cheekens when they see names lak FagARoni? I think he could haf much intellectual steemulazione at thees site eef he not run away lak a leetle girl.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could it be that I haven't checked this message board in quite some time, that you are a retard that believes lack of response equates to be being scared. Could it be that you are a retard? Could it be that I couldn't give two shits less what your internet alias is?

Is is naive to give my real name? Are you planning on doing something to me in "real life"? How is it naive to be a real fucking person?

You say I'm a boring person, I never really claimed to be otherwise. I did get some positive feedback on this essay, and it has been published - not that that's a terribly great feat, but better than most screeeds that remain on the internet. And it was attributed to my real name.

Dont' like it, I don't give a shit. You don't intimidate me with your affected typing, your presumed sexuality, or your condescending e-mails.

That's right, even saying you are my boyfriend doesn't spook me - I don't care if you fuck cunt, suck cock or eat shit to get your jollies. I think it's pathetic to build your persona around your sexuality, though, but that's just my opinion and I don't expect you to give a fuck.

If you respond to this, and don't hear back from me, don't be so foolish to proclaim victory, it could be that I just don't give a fuck about you and your opinions. Just because I find it entertaining to repsond now, doesn't mean I won't find it to be a waste of time later.

Kevin I. Slaughter

9. KevinISlaughter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin I. Slaughter:
    ... your presumed sexuality, or your condescending e-mails.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not "e-mails", but statements.

KIS

10. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

KIS, you only weesh ze FagARoni woulda email you. But i can't. I've got a boyfriend, a girlfriend and a zometime boyfriend in another city. I am so booked up. But your 'essays' are so EDUCATIONAL. Are you on a college faculty, or one of those eternal postgrad students?

11. KevinISlaughter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    KIS, you only weesh ze FagARoni woulda email you. ... your 'essays' are so EDUCATIONAL. Are you on a college faculty, or one of those eternal postgrad students?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was you who called me your boyfriend, not the other way around.

I eschewed college for my own education - so neither. Though your statement may have been meant as sarcasm than back-handed priase, your style is somewhat lacking to convey it.

KIS

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Still think 'ramblings' would be a better descriptor, but hey, what the fuck do I know?

Answers on the back of a stamp to the usual address...

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hey, I figured you would be on your way to NYC by now (for the God BLAST America show..)..

14. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

AAAhhhh, Kevin, I lack more than style to convey whatta I want. I want to see a peecture of you. I know you must be hot. You sound hot. Ze name 'Kevin' MEANS 'I am ze hottie' around here'.

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

AAAhhhh, Kevin, I lack more than style to convey whatta I want. I want to see a peecture of you. I know you must be hot. You sound hot. Ze name 'Kevin' MEANS 'I am ze hottie' around here'. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHH Fagaroni, what about Thomas, out little catholic school boy. Perhaps you haven't seen the picture of tommy in his school uniform, but it is lucious, and I being a straight guy, want him in that uniform.

16. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

How do I see thees Tommy boy? Zomebody post hees peecture, pleez.

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

fagalicious consider it done!!!!!!!!

YUMMMMMM

18. KevinISlaughter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Hey, I figured you would be on your way to NYC by now (for the God BLAST America show..)..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, unfurtunatly unable to attend. I was actually in Baltimore looking at an apartment this past weekend, and will be moving around Halloween! Should lead to some inferal collaborations with Chris X of Reptilian Records...
    Though I'm sure Fagaroni will think it's naive of me to post the city I'm moving to...

KIS

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin I. Slaughter:
    No, unfurtunatly unable to attend. I was actually in Baltimore looking at an apartment this past weekend, and will be moving around Halloween! Should lead to some inferal collaborations with Chris X of Reptilian Records...
    Though I'm sure Fagaroni will think it's naive of me to post the city I'm moving to...

KIS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you know you will be in the neighborhood of those who operate this site. Plus, you won't be more than two hours drive from my area.
    (I'll PM you my phone #).