ratilla the hun,PitchforkAngel,and all U dirty womens

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by phantompayne, Sep 8, 2002.

1. phantompayne

phantompayne New Member

Ratilla, I will drive to Tampa and I will bend you over, and over and over.. You will like it. let me know. send me the pictures.
    PitchforkAngel, email me the pictures, dont ya want this man chaffing his thing while looking at them?
    All the dirty women out there, email me your pictures, or tell me if you want to get bent over too. I am 6 foot and 145#. I am 28.

ya, ya, I can go to any bar and pick up a slob, but one of you women from here would be more anonymous (sexy, mysterious).

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yes course you can go pick up any slob you like from a bar your a right stud aint you,thats why your sat in a forum begging strange women for pics to wank over you sad cunt,go molest the pet dog gain and leave us alone.

3. phantompayne

phantompayne New Member

yo little man. The Bar scene is lame, have you been through that phase yet? An anonymous online screw, Or some senorita sending intimate pictures of herself, even though you will never see her in real life? C'mon thats cool stuff, interesting coitus. It would be fun. Like a swingers club...but you dont have to pay a 100 buck cover or if its just locals they are all overaged,and... well skanky locals!
    Any horned-women? After reading this forum, there sure seems to be a lot of teases. I figured some womens might have a sexual request. live while you can and try new stuff.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phantompayne:
    Ratilla, I will drive to Tampa and I will bend you over, and over and over.. You will like it. let me know. send me the pictures.
    PitchforkAngel, email me the pictures, dont ya want this man chaffing his thing while looking at them?
    All the dirty women out there, email me your pictures, or tell me if you want to get bent over too. I am 6 foot and 145#. I am 28.

ya, ya, I can go to any bar and pick up a slob, but one of you women from here would be more anonymous (sexy, mysterious).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will do no such thing to me! *gasp*[/] I would have you know that I am NOT a tease. IMC has choked me with his gargantuan cock on more than one occasion! Although he sometimes passes gas on these occasions he is relatively clean and poses no threat of STD infection. You, on the other hand have not successfully bantered back and forth with me causing my little love button to swell in hopes of some dirty little ass play. Until then, you must prove to me that you are worthy of penetration. Not only into my supple buttocks, but into the web of my pysche. Besides, GAS gets first dibbs on my next sexual excursion.

5. phantompayne

phantompayne New Member

not a tease heh? So IMC 'gagged' you a few times? I know the dude as "BTC", but I dont think he knows me, see, were in the same game.
    I want to knead you like fresh pizza dough. If you want to can poke me in the face with a stick, just be careful of the eyes.
    You want the ole starfish given a toungue-twister? First dibbs? I am not saying all at once, that would be tacky , I am saying that m/f assplay is good stuff. I like to run naked through the woods, and I catch fish with my bare hands.
    How do ya like me now?

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phantompayne:
    not a tease heh? So IMC 'gagged' you a few times? I know the dude as "BTC", but I dont think he knows me, see, were in the same game.
    I want to knead you like fresh pizza dough. If you want to can poke me in the face with a stick, just be careful of the eyes.
    You want the ole starfish given a toungue-twister? First dibbs? I am not saying all at once, that would be tacky , I am saying that m/f assplay is good stuff. I like to run naked through the woods, and I catch fish with my bare hands.
    How do ya like me now?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    your thinking process is strangely disconnected, and i am intrigued about this fish catching business. i knew a man once who ran through the woods naked and ran all the way through Georgia and three other states- living on bugs and small animals. i dont know if he caught any fish, but he had bad teeth and is schizophrenic. tell me your brother's name and if it's a match i'll know who you are. i have turned over a new leaf in my sex-life. i am only tounging, fucking, sucking and having ass play with boys ages 18-24. i do believe you are far out of my range, but if you can supply me with a photograph of yourself i just may poke you with a stick someday.

7. phantompayne

phantompayne New Member

still have my teeth, and no stiches in my mouth or cadaver skin. hey, I even got a clean bill o health from the brain doctor.
    Okay, I am a mountain man, who else catches fish directly by hand?
    only thing is I like electricity.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hmmm a glassblower i see... yes she sucks dick VERY well

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You'll be wanting to talk to Yummy then, she's your girl for requests...

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Tommy is a mounting man, he can catch crabs like nobody's business...

And pretty much every fisherman catches fish by hand don't they? Or is dynamite not available anymore?

11. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not particularly, no. But here's a gem I found for you to beat off to.

12. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Angel:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fat fuckers have eaten his cock

13. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

maybe he didnt have one to begin with

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    Besides, GAS gets first dibbs on my next sexual excursion.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet...

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yo little man. The Bar scene is lame, have you been through that phase yet? An anonymous online screw, Or some senorita sending intimate pictures of herself, even though you will never see her in real life? C'mon thats cool stuff, interesting coitus. It would be fun. Like a swingers club...but you dont have to pay a 100 buck cover or if its just locals they are all overaged,and... well skanky locals!
    Any horned-women? After reading this forum, there sure seems to be a lot of teases. I figured some womens might have a sexual request. live while you can and try new stuff.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you find strange people on forums sexually rousing??you stupid sad cunt you need to get out more.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Shit, I've got to lay of this weed, that picture of the 2 fat birds (in this current frame of mind I hasten to add!) chowing down on that fella's pixelated penis, is giving me the horn...never done a fat bird.

Sweet Jesus I need help.

17. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Angel:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats positively disgusting.....the one on the left looks like a dumb dirty bitch i went to school with......*shudder*

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

Thats positively disgusting.....the one on the left looks like a dumb dirty bitch i went to school with......*shudder*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then, you are guaranteed to noisily orgasmate over this one:

19. phantompayne

phantompayne New Member

Tommy, I have taken dumps with better heads than you have. I work with the public all the time you dumb ass. Not everyone wants a relationship, some people just want to have some fun. Hey-Zeus forbid that your mind has a little bit of creativity in it.

Ah look! It's Tommy!

20. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

ERRGHH those pictures are absolutly disgusting, how anyone can get the horn over that i'll never know