Hey Pimp, de bitchofucky!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    So,i favour travelling to see Pimp over accepting offers of sex close to home,but only because i can't afford to get the train a bit further to see Thundercat (the only person i know in Wolverhampton).If you insist on completely fabricating crap about me for your posts,at least try and make it feasible,thick cunt.If i ever have the misfortune to run into you,i'll briefly glance your way before disdainfully looking off into the distance,the same as i do with all the other plebs i have to encounter each day. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,Yeah,Yeah , Nursey! Time will tell & then we will see who's telling the truth & who said any thing about Thundercat???? Is that another stupid cunt that u want 2 hole??? Pimp! ditch the bitch now mate U will fank me for It In the long run

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no thanks mantrain... btw.. i talk to thunder quite a lot.. and he's a much better excuse for a human being than you are

3. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    no thanks mantrain... btw.. i talk to thunder quite a lot.. and he's a much better excuse for a human being than you are<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Thundercat Is the man & he Is the main Boy 4 bedding the bitches,(well the daft slappers who fall 4 his cheap banter).I was winding Nursey up,& yet again she falls 4 IT like she always does,she's taken the bait twice now & thats enuf 2 put her In the dumb book.Nursey thinks that she has respect & admiration In here but Im afraid she has a very long way 2 go B 4 she gets It except 4 the dumb perverted bastards who hate her really but are 2 scared 2 speak there mind just so they can fit in 2 the cozy little set up that you & the little slut have created.Dont get 2 lippy either Pimp or I might despatch some ov the boys 2 come & redecorate your house & give your motor a new paint job.Don't think that just cus your north ov the border In glue sniffing land that the task will be 2 much In hand.Thundercat answers 2 me so behave yourself & dont step out ov your league

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Yeah Thundercat Is the man & he Is the main Boy 4 bedding the bitches,(well the daft slappers who fall 4 his cheap banter).I was winding Nursey up,& yet again she falls 4 IT like she always does,she's taken the bait twice now & thats enuf 2 put her In the dumb book.Nursey thinks that she has respect & admiration In here but Im afraid she has a very long way 2 go B 4 she gets It except 4 the dumb perverted bastards who hate her really but are 2 scared 2 speak there mind just so they can fit in 2 the cozy little set up that you & the little slut have created.Dont get 2 lippy either Pimp or I might despatch some ov the boys 2 come & redecorate your house & give your motor a new paint job.Don't think that just cus your north ov the border In glue sniffing land that the task will be 2 much In hand.Thundercat answers 2 me so behave yourself & dont step out ov your league <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!! do you speak it?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Dont get 2 lippy either Pimp or I might despatch some ov the boys 2 come & redecorate your house & give your motor a new paint job.Don't think that just cus your north ov the border In glue sniffing land that the task will be 2 much In hand.Thundercat answers 2 me so behave yourself & dont step out ov your league<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you'll send a couple of your thieving pikey family up to scotland to fuck up my house and car?.. hahahahaha

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

:edit:
    illiterate thieving pikey family

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, what is this, birthday month? Congrats on yet another successful trip around the sun, Pimp...

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ooooh-Strainthoughter!Back with a vengeance with NEW FIVE STAR MATERIAL!!!!!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainflopper1:
    I was winding Nursey up,& yet again she falls 4 IT like she always does,she's taken the bait twice now & thats enuf 2 put her In the dumb book.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gormless Dummy:
    if you had a brain you could note that I stir the shit (you, 1336, etc) every once in a while to live up the board<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    There have been a good few people before you to come out with the 'i'm just stirring shit to liven this board up' line...Nico was the last to i recall...and the arrogance that people who come out with it is always the same...'I'm above you lot...not really involved...just gracing you lots inferior lives with my presence to get you all going,and you fell for it...that's how stupid you are.'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drainwater1:
    Nursey thinks that she has respect & admiration In here but Im afraid she has a very long way 2 go B 4 she gets It except 4 the dumb perverted bastards who hate her really but are 2 scared 2 speak there mind just so they can fit in 2 the cozy little set up that you & the little slut have created.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gormless Dummy:

You are all Pussies...Nursey is making you all look like spineless wankers.
    Oh, yeah, I am glad the sincerity of the "tribute thread" made her feel special, and I am sure everyone meant every word of it.
    You are all owned by Nursey...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainpauper1:
    Dont get 2 lippy either Pimp or I might despatch some ov the boys 2 come & redecorate your house & give your motor a new paint job.Don't think that just cus your north ov the border In glue sniffing land that the task will be 2 much In hand.Thundercat answers 2 me so behave yourself & dont step out ov your league <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bleuuuuuh bleuuuuuh etc yawn *dusts monitor screen* ...

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Yeah Thundercat Is the man & he Is the main Boy 4 bedding the bitches,(well the daft slappers who fall 4 his cheap banter).I was winding Nursey up,& yet again she falls 4 IT like she always does,she's taken the bait twice now & thats enuf 2 put her In the dumb book.Nursey thinks that she has respect & admiration In here but Im afraid she has a very long way 2 go B 4 she gets It except 4 the dumb perverted bastards who hate her really but are 2 scared 2 speak there mind just so they can fit in 2 the cozy little set up that you & the little slut have created.Dont get 2 lippy either Pimp or I might despatch some ov the boys 2 come & redecorate your house & give your motor a new paint job.Don't think that just cus your north ov the border In glue sniffing land that the task will be 2 much In hand.Thundercat answers 2 me so behave yourself & dont step out ov your league <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eeerrr none of us here like nursey but we like you even less dickface

10. stymie

stymie New Member

Fuck pimp, you may want to take him up on his offer, an interior decorator and a Reg Vardy bodyshop bloke. Some people have such nice friends.

11. stymie

stymie New Member

Oh and brainsplatter1, for your next post can you try to type like you are not using your FUCKING NOKIA?

12. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

this cockblocker1 broad is seeming more and more like a piece of shit. there are words for people like you . . . unwelcome.
    just leave. you werent invited so now you have to go. and i too am sick of all the fuckers who register to read the forum but not partake and when they do its because its not lively enough for them. said people can fuck off. 'oh but youve only posted so many times you ought to fuck off too'. fuck you. i contribute when i have something worthwhile to say besides meaningless bullshit drivel tring to 'stir things up'. fuck you people. you are worthless pieces of shit.

-rants

i think thats the longest thing ive ever posted. woo

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    awww... thanks ms nurseybitch... xxx.. love you <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy late b-day Puffy.I tried to post a ew hours after this thread started but I had some problems with the flood control .Anyways,happy birthday wanker,I'm drinking a budweiser for ya'.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Aieeee, big up to the Shropshire Massive! Boyakasha!

What a muppet.

15. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

:edit:
    illiterate thieving pikey family
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahahahaha!! As If,Pimp u are just as thick as the stupid Sow that That u are shagging .Do u think that I wud really waste my time sending some Bods Up 2 the land ov Glue 2 sort a little waster like u out,,,U & the dumb Sow are Typical Scotch down & outs wiv ure brains In your back pockets.Now If u want the truth stinker pimp ,Its well known behind your back, That little old Nursey Is so easy & such a dirty little celluited fat arsed Sow of a slut,that she wud travel the length & breadth ov the country for the promise ov a couple of wraps & a bit ov a party by any wide boy type ov lad as she Is a true Slut & I think deep down u know this Pimper Stinker.Now If Nursey denies this I will bring u Proof, lets see If she bites the bullet & keeps quite or If she will call my Bluff,,,,,,

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Hahahahahahaha!! As If,Pimp u are just as thick as the stupid Sow that That u are shagging .Do u think that I wud really waste my time sending some Bods Up 2 the land ov Glue 2 sort a little waster like u out,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i already had you down as a pussy, so no surprises here

and you're trying to say i'm stupid?

blahblahblah... i rest my case

17. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

oh look what floated to the top of the bowl again - it's TRAIN-PULLER!

i'll call your bluff about whatever alleged goods you have on Nursey. i think you're 98% full of shit (the cocksnot of various anonymous men comprising the other 2%)

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

ha ha fucking priceless, nice one matey! Just don't be fucking turning in me is all...

19. aznad

aznad New Member

NOT ONLY IS NURSEY A FAT-ASSED-QUADRUPLE-CHINNED-DIRTY-WHORE BUT SHE IS ALSO A STINKING PILE OF FILTHY IRAQI FLESH AND HER PEOPLE WILL SOON BE EXTINCT COURTESY OF THE USA AND/OR ISRAEL.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hahahahahahaha!! As If,Pimp u are just as thick as the stupid Sow that That u are shagging .Do u think that I wud really waste my time sending some Bods Up 2 the land ov Glue 2 sort a little waster like u out,,,U & the dumb Sow are Typical Scotch down & outs wiv ure brains In your back pockets.Now If u want the truth stinker pimp ,Its well known behind your back, That little old Nursey Is so easy & such a dirty little celluited fat arsed Sow of a slut,that she wud travel the length & breadth ov the country for the promise ov a couple of wraps & a bit ov a party by any wide boy type ov lad as she Is a true Slut & I think deep down u know this Pimper Stinker.Now If Nursey denies this I will bring u Proof, lets see If she bites the bullet & keeps quite or If she will call my Bluff,,,,,, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, is this right?
    ...if i don't answer your posts = you 'win'
    ...if i answer your posts = i 'lose'
    If i keep quiet here = i'm 'guilty'
    If i 'take the bait',or 'bite the bullet' as you describe it here = i'm 'stupid'

Well,seeing as only a liar or a backwards dolt with learning difficulties would call me 'stupid' (and you fit both descriptions),i'll ignore your illogical 'game rules' and respond.
    I can assure you,Thunder (the only person i know that you know) could not have told you anything about me that Pimp doesn't already know-or know that Thunder knows.The rest you can fabricate,as you usually do,(even admitting it to try and somehow make yourself seem clever