Mmm... Liquid G....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crapflinger, Sep 15, 2002.

1. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

Know what sucks? Being slipped some G, then being VIDEOTAPED getting fucked in a goddamn hotel room. Know what else sucks? Having to watch that same video tape the next day, with a group of people who you know, and coming to the realisiation that you're magic number jumped from 2 to 25 in one night. Sure, you could always just take the video to the police, that is of course if is wasn't smashed to pieces.

Needless to say, my cunt hurts like a bitch.

I'm going o go curl under a rock somewhere and die.

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Seriously, this forum is 18 and up. If you were really attacked, please go to the police and take action. If this is a cry for attention, please take it elsewhere. There is no help for you here! This is not the place to discuss these things!

3. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Seriously, this forum is 18 and up. If you were really attacked, please go to the police and take action. If this is a cry for attention, please take it elsewhere. There is no help for you here! This is not the place to discuss these things!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not looking for help, I'm looking for a place to bitch.

4. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Hoe:
    I'm not looking for help, I'm looking for a place to bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well your still in the wrong place to bitch about things like that. if there was violence or murder involved or you had pics to post then you might get away with it here.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Hoe:
    Know what sucks?...... blahblahblahblahblahblahblah .....pieces...... blahblahblahblahblahblahblah ..... my cunt hurts like a blahblahblahblahblahblahblah .... I'm going o go curl under a blahblahblahblahblahblahblah and die.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't care

6. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Me niether, I hope you get it again tonight you worthless bitch.

7. Clutch_19

Clutch_19 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Me niether, I hope you get it again tonight you worthless bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that you slut-face vagina head.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Hey I third that!! Go Die in a gang bang in compton!!

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Um... what the fuck is "G"?

Oh yeah, before I forget, fuck you.

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

GHB you retard.The date rape drug(I think).

One capful is like drinking a case of beer at once,it sounds cool but it sucks.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Goddamn, I can't believe I wasted my 3,503rd post on that...

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    One capful is like drinking a case of beer at once,it sounds cool but it sucks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How could something so cool sounding su8ck so badkly? goddamn fucking microsoft 'natural' keyboard is fucking with mea.... fuck shit goddamn...

sign your black ass onto messenger, fuckewr...

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    How could something so cool sounding su8ck so badkly? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's hard to mack on the beeyotches when your fucking wasted,plus you can barely walk.

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    It's hard to mack on the beeyotches when your fucking wasted,plus you can barely walk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but if you give it to the beeyotches you get to fuck barely conscious ass!!! and they are less likely to puke than if you try to get them drunk!!!

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    yeah but if you give it to the beeyotches you get to fuck barely conscious ass!!! and they are less likely to puke than if you try to get them drunk!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding? Have you not researched your pretend role enough? Trust me, you shove a cantelope up an unconscious girl's ass, you'll hear about it...

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Are you kidding? Have you not researched your pretend role enough? Trust me, you shove a cantelope up an unconscious girl's ass, you'll hear about it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cantelope? either you don't get the point of giving a girl GHB or you are trying to say your thing is the size of a cantelope? or maybe you get some kind of sexual pleasure from fucking girls with fruit?

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Know what sucks? Being slipped some G, then being VIDEOTAPED getting fucked in a goddamn hotel room. Know what else sucks? Having to watch that same video tape the next day, with a group of people who you know, and coming to the realisiation that you're magic number jumped from 2 to 25 in one night. Sure, you could always just take the video to the police, that is of course if is wasn't smashed to pieces.

Needless to say, my cunt hurts like a bitch.

I'm going o go curl under a rock somewhere and die. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Getting back to the point.

I smell entrapment. Anyone else agree that this 'Pitchfork Hoe' seems to be a bit snide?

Either way I wish 'she' would fuck right off.

18. Clutch_19

Clutch_19 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    ..or maybe you get some kind of sexual pleasure from fucking girls with fruit? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....doesn't everybody?

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Okay this is a hoax. First off, if you are 15 and are gangraped, you aren't going to post it here, secondly, I used to make GHB , and its not a date rape drug.

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Ten bucks says that Bitchfork Whore is actually a 50 year old FBI or RCMP agent.
    Either way, HE can go fuck himself.