Man Whore?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crapflinger, Sep 1, 2002.

1. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

I'm starting to notice my cunt smelling like something that you would find decaying up IMC's ass... maybe I did catch that STD that was wished upon me.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Angel:
    I'm starting to notice my cunt smelling like something that you would find decaying up IMC's ass... maybe I did catch that STD that was wished upon me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

see how quick "she" was to attack IMC? and IMC wasn't even the mean one? I'm telling you this is somebody.

3. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    see how quick "she" was to attack IMC?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"she"? Ooook. And I wasn't attacking anyone... I'll bet he knows what the stuff in his ass smells like.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

FUCK!!!!!!!! That was you at the party!!!!!!!! Don't go bitching about it either baby, you were loving it when I shoved my dick in your oddly loose hole. And yeah you are a whore, but no different then your mom, its ok, I fucked her when I was about 15, just like you. I must say though you cum like a champ!

If ur ever looking for another cock riding session babe, call me. I'm ready for love!

5. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

heh shes a loose boozehound slut. and a goddmaned shitgoose for coming out of the room caked in blood.

you should have cleaned yourself up you dirty little slut.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

$5 says Pitchfork Hoe is really a man.

7. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    $5 says Pitchfork Hoe is really a man.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill toss in a fiver to up the ante to ten,cuz im starting to agree with you....
    Its either that or some creepy boring gothic-typegirl,making up lies as a way of trying to fit in,cuz u notice she said she was offended when i called her a teenybopper??? hmmm....what 'normal' 15 year old girl would come on a strange forum and rant about her sex life so openly??Isnt that what Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer are for??? At least there,theyll get paid for doing it...

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah I told you, its a fucking cop or something.. just ignore it.. it will go away... anytways, Lil' devil, you need a reliable babysitter?

9. Lestat

Lestat New Member

Its either that or some creepy boring gothic-typegirl,making up lies as a way of trying to fit in

I agree lil devil......any1 see "the breakfast club"? thats the kinda vibe im gettin off her

10. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

My head hurts.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Jesus you sure are one annoying penis wrinkle...

12. kat

kat New Member

IMC- That depends,what do you plan on doing to him??? I cant let ya kill him,im sort of attached to him,id like to keep him around a bit longer :p

and Lestat...mabye not the breakfast club...

I was thinking more the ones that you find in downtown toronto in the ubergoth clubs,or the ones on made for tv movies that always end up killing themselves cuz they are "misunderstood"
    Mabye she thought by making up shit here,she would fit in,and obviously its not working...
    I wonder if our posts could be what drives her over the edge,and makes her break out the razor blades....

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

can't kill it? thats no fun.. well if he dosent hold up i can always help you make another one...

14. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    can't kill it? thats no fun.. well if he dosent hold up i can always help you make another one...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sowwies, no more kids outta wedlock for me...No to mention I dont think my boyfriend would be all too happy about that...Hes got first dibs on my eggs!!!!

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hahahahaha wedlock... that means you are looking for a sponser..

16. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    hahahahaha wedlock... that means you are looking for a sponser..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

riiiiiggghhtttt.....sponsor...thats it...

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Jesus, don't even get me started on this topic.. I'm tired of the "I need a man tha tcan do for me and my baby" bullshit. Why the fuck didn't you think of that shit when you had the little xman swimming inside of you? Just out of curiostiy, do you know who the real father is? secondly, does he pay child support?

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Jesus, don't even get me started on this topic.. I'm tired of the "I need a man tha tcan do for me and my baby" bullshit. Why the fuck didn't you think of that shit when you had the little xman swimming inside of you? Just out of curiostiy, do you know who the real father is? secondly, does he pay child support?

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Hey did you get any pics of your cute 15 year old ass getting fucked cos i for one would really enjoy seeing that

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

does he pay child support?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why should he pay child support when we will all support the kid for him??? and wonder where she is getting the money to go back to school (for a THIRD career choice)??? maybe Daddy and Mommy are paying and not the rest of us.