What's up you niggers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by DjAdolf, Aug 21, 2002.

1. DjAdolf

DjAdolf New Member

"Stuff" is bubba's sex toys that he's going to use when he finds you. and you better keep waiting cause Bubba knows what he's doing.

i'm better than all of you bastards, i'm like Aryan and stuff, i'm the master race you dumb assholes where is my shit anyways? is it in my ass or is it in your mouths? i think it's in your mouths because your mommas put it there when she fucked me up the ass and couldn't get her dick through because the shit was in the way. but then she took the shit out and put it in your mouth so that you would eat it because ur all inferior races and stuff.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    "like" and "stuff" means you aren't pure and therefor just a wannabe Aryan and I think you should eradicate the your tainted DNA. Inject bleach in your left arm and ammonia in your right and then spin around counter clockwise till the Jew and Nigger in you ooze out every orifice. Don't forget to turn on the video camera first!!!

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DjAdolf:
    How's it going my American niggers, jews and gays? Are you all fucked up or what?

I luv to eat nigger cum while being fucked up the ass by a gay jew.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I vaguely remember you...didn't my grandfather toss your grandfather into an oven around 1944 or so?

4. spades

spades New Member

Nope. I don't know her and I don't want to know her. And I dont give a shit! I was just looking out for you Tommyboy. The sane ones here have to look after the retards.

5. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DjAdolf:
    too late, i already sent Bubba, he's coming to get you and stuff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lying bastard. I waited in all day, fucker never showed. Had the kettle on and everything. And who the hell is stuff?

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    "like" and "stuff" means you aren't pure and therefor just a wannabe Aryan and I think you should eradicate the your tainted DNA. Inject bleach in your left arm and ammonia in your right and then spin around counter clockwise <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds liek fun!!

pwned!!!

7. DjAdolf

DjAdolf New Member

Bubba will show you the way.

8. stymie

stymie New Member

Bubba will show you the way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To where? San Hose? Mandalay? You're a poet and you don't know it. I am dying to see Blubbas collection of sex toys, ask him if he wants to swap any will you. I've a massive dildo which would suit Blubba, it really is a beauty, approx 1' 8" tall and as thick as an average cd, he will love it.

(ok, it's a thermos with a snapped off handle, don't tell him will ya!)

Yours truly, nigger/jew/stuff/gay or whatever the fuck I am supposed to be.