What's up you niggers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by DjAdolf, Aug 21, 2002.

1. DjAdolf

DjAdolf New Member

How's it going my American niggers, jews and gays? Are you all fucked up or what?

I luv to eat nigger cum while being fucked up the ass by a gay jew.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Would you like a cup of tea?

Biscuit, maybe?

3. spades

spades New Member

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: Horny__Devil ]

4. DjAdolf

DjAdolf New Member

Because i'm not a gay jew like you and your nigger mother. and because i have mah russian nazi's who can fuck up any gay mother fucker like you who tries to put his dick in my gentle ass.

5. stymie

stymie New Member

Yeah, like you have a virgin ass! Fuck off, first words you spoke after you lost your virginity were: "Please get off now daddy, you broke my inhaler"

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

holy shit! are you gonna take that adolf?

7. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DjAdolf:
    I luv to eat nigger cum while being fucked up the ass by a gay jew.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    gotta say, thats a pretty self-assured statement out of a little 16yr old Canadian boy

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    holy shit! are you gonna take that adolf?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus crist adolf pimps right you better get over here and stomp over this little home boys face.

9. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

i'll presumptuously speak for the forum by saying i'm sure we're ALL just insufferably OFFENDED and OUTRAGED by your VICIOUS, BIGOTED, RACIST hate speech {yawn} and...

and..

yeah, we're just REALLY UPSET and HORRIFIED {scratches balls}, like, you know?

10. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DjAdolf:
    you bastard fuckers, that "get off me, dad" shit is so fucking old you gay jews.

i swear me and papastalin are going to fuck all of you nigger jews up. no more fucking gays fucking around with dogs and cat and than with fucking the fireman up the ass. and then the whole fucking fireman team comes over and starts fucking each other, that's just s fuclking jew like i sweaer if i had a jew dick i would suck it every day for 8 hours. but i don't and you fucking jews do so i'm going to call Bubba to come over to you house and fuck up your jew kids and cut off their dicks and then send them to me, then i'll glue the jew dicks onto myself and then i'll be like a total jew and stuff.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I consider my ass well and truly stomped, and I have learned the error of my ways. Please don't send Bubba. I am truly sorry. Fuck, I may have to move house now. If you wanna glue my dick onto yourself may I suggest your forehead? It'll look REAL good, only trouble is you may find it hard to see with two hairy balls covering your eyes. Just a thought.

11. spades

spades New Member

blah blah blah...fucking niggers...blah blah yadda yadda fucking jews...blah blah fucking each other in the ass...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience knowing what jews and niggers are doing to each other behind closed doors cakeboy...[like i really care]and I sense some pent up aggression. Care to share with the forums? [/like i really care]

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Horny__Devil:
    Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience knowing what jews and niggers are doing to each other behind closed doors cakeboy...[like i really care]and I sense some pent up aggression. Care to share with the forums? [/like i really care]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you dont really care then why are you fucking asking????

13. spades

spades New Member

To get more ammo, you piece of shit cocksucker. Isnt there some dirty spic somewhere that you should be getting VD from?

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh where the hell is kit???

15. spades

spades New Member

She might be out giving her virgin ass to someone else. You better shape up!

16. DjAdolf

DjAdolf New Member

too late, i already sent Bubba, he's coming to get you and stuff.

17. spades

spades New Member

too late, i already sent Bubba, he's coming to get you and stuff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

coming to get who you worthless, annoying sack of shit?

18. DjAdolf

DjAdolf New Member

you bastard fuckers, that "get off me, dad" shit is so fucking old you gay jews.

i swear me and papastalin are going to fuck all of you nigger jews up. no more fucking gays fucking around with dogs and cat and than with fucking the fireman up the ass. and then the whole fucking fireman team comes over and starts fucking each other, that's just s fuclking jew like i sweaer if i had a jew dick i would suck it every day for 8 hours. but i don't and you fucking jews do so i'm going to call Bubba to come over to you house and fuck up your jew kids and cut off their dicks and then send them to me, then i'll glue the jew dicks onto myself and then i'll be like a total jew and stuff.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Horny__Devil:
    She might be out giving her virgin ass to someone else. You better shape up!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

virgin ass lol you really dont know kitana that well do you devil,her virgin days are long gone.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Nope. I don't know her and I don't want to know her. And I dont give a shit! I was just looking out for you Tommyboy. The sane ones here have to look after the retards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cheers devil and heres me thinking you didnt care,SEE ALL THE REST OF YOU UNFEELING BASTARDS TOMMYS FOUND A FREIND.