Now that we can clone body parts...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

UK scientists have recently pioneered a break through in cloning by growing a testicle on a mouses' back,.

Now aside from the obvious benefits such as Tommy asking for a new arsehole are there any recommendations from you Fuggers out there for any other uses?

Answers in the usual manner please...

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

how about if they can grow imc a dick,or at least transplant the one from his head onto his groin

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    how about if they can grow imc a dick,or at least transplant the one from his head onto his groin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhm, maybe i didnt say this loud enough the first time but, IMC HAS THE BIGGEST COCK I HAVE EVER SEEN. ahem. perhaps they can grow you a working brain.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

they grew an ear on a mouse's back. i havent heard about any lone testicles.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    how about if they can grow imc a dick,or at least transplant the one from his head onto his groin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe one day you wiull have a female singing the praisres of your ding-a-ling.. i doubt it though...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    awww shucks *blushes*

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    awww shucks *blushes*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck me ytour in here imc she wants you as much as your mum wants me and ive had more beeyatches singing the praises of my codpiece than you have had hot dinners ya sad peado tosser

7. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

They could grow me more lungs so I could take up smoking again. How many mice would be required to grow a lung?

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Rattila honey you just made an impromptu 'Austin Powers' type gag there, has anyone else spotted it?

'lone testicles' not two words you often associate together, bit like 'healthy' and 'teeth'....

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

On the whole I'd say 6 -8 avergae size mice, but if you are happy to recieve a new pair of lungs grown on the back of hamster, just the 2 I reckon.

10. spades

spades New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    uhm, maybe i didnt say this loud enough the first time but, IMC HAS THE BIGGEST COCK I HAVE EVER SEEN. ahem. perhaps they can grow you a working brain.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I'd consider a trip over the pond if you'd like to reconsider your view on the biggest cock you have ever seen.

Not that i'm boasting or anything, but I've been told it's very pretty as well... whatever the fuck that means.

12. austinpowers

austinpowers New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Rattila honey you just made an impromptu 'Austin Powers' type gag there, has anyone else spotted it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh, yeah, baby! That rodent girl is one HOT, SHAGADELIC bird! Her bum is absolutely scrumptious - ya maht say she's scrumbumptious ! Yeah !!

She should just climb on me lap and let's talk about the first thing that pops up, eh? That's a good girl...

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The lung idea was great... While we're on the subject, I'd like to order a few spare livers.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Come to the UK if you want a free liver. They give them out to any tosser over here. Unless you're a 'normal' person then you can wait forever until you die.

But you stand a better chance of getting one quicker if you are an ex-professional footballer of limited talent, with a huge capacity to fuck up your life beyond recognition, spunk yer money up the wall, and generally just act like the biggest cunt on the planet. All the while blaming everybody else.

Stand up George Best. You talentless queue jumping shitbrick.

... gets off his soap box...

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member