time travel

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Pimp gets the gold star... good work fella!

2. austinpowers

austinpowers New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    how do you sayyy...je ne sais quois! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't know wot that is...??

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oh fuck.

Another half brained Brit rides the coat tails of a fuck wit Canadian half-breed scouser masquerading as a comic genius.

On behalf of the Brits who have worked hard to soil our wretched souls on these forums I apologise in advance for monkey spunk brains 'Austin' and his epilepsy inducing animations.

Now fuck off.

4. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    fĂșck me this is complex,i think ill just stick to wanking over my mums freemans catalogue.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He he,a Grattans man myself tommy, easy wipe pages. Some of the girls are mingers but I dont give a fuck.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    There you go, glad someone remembers...I had decided to methodically watch every TV show I could download from Kazaa until I found it...had made it through the Oblongs and Family Guy...I wouldn't have made it to movies till...2005.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn.. an opporunity for something else to fill up your life with and i've gone and ruined it

6. austinpowers

austinpowers New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Another half brained Brit...monkey spunk brains 'Austin'...Now fuck off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh my! That's just....that wasn't terribly cricket, yanno!

Let's ixnay on the bad vibes, shan't we?

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    He he,a Grattans man myself tommy, easy wipe pages. Some of the girls are mingers but I dont give a fuck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey stymie have you got any back issues you wanna swap ive actually gotta couple of mags were there are 2 or 3 pages that aint stuck together with spunk and that you can still read

8. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    actually I don't know anyone who has traveled through time <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do, Keanu Reeves did. Excellent! (Plus the other one, fucked if I can remember his name though)

9. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey stymie have you got any back issues you wanna swap ive actually gotta couple of mags were there are 2 or 3 pages that aint stuck together with spunk and that you can still read<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got loads mate, I steal em off next doors step, Autumn's edition is really good, I just can't get past page 96.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

dont tell me the ladies underwear page man stymie maybe i misjudged you i thought you was a dick insted your a dirty low life pathetic perverted virgin tosspot.............justlik the rest of us welcome to fugly.