why?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Aug 19, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why is that that i get the same reaction from people if i accuse them of being an anti-semite that i get from people if i accuse them of being jewish?

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck knows pimp some people are just soft cunts and you cant please em no matter what you do

3. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Touche Misanthrobdick!

Assuming you're American, who said yanks don't understand irony, that was fuckin ace. keep up the good work...

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Fuckin' ell Pimp what's wrong with the Catholics, it's people like you who have constantly.... (continues in this vein for at least 2000 years until everybody has forgotten what the fuck they're on about)

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    tommy, see here<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its called sarcasm misanthropic your obviously to braindead to grasp it deerrrr.

7. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I don't know, Pimp, but I do know that the little puffies having a Matrix style fight in your sig are so cool I had to say something about them. When I saw them I almost plotzed!

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

eh?

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    I don't know, Pimp, but I do know that the little puffies having a Matrix style fight in your sig are so cool I had to say something about them. When I saw them I almost plotzed!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's what they are !doh! I thought it was some kind of interpretive dance

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    eh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plotz - To have a heart attack (or more generally "burst") from laughter or other positive forms of excitement.

It's a Jewish phrase, thus linking in nicely with the thread's theme question and weaving another subtle layer of humor into this rich topical tapestry.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    weaving another subtle layer of humor into this rich topical tapestry. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, this is Fugly, try checking half your IQ points at the door and it will keep everyone on a level playing field

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I don't know, Pimp, but I do know that the little puffies having a Matrix style fight in your sig are so cool I had to say something about them. When I saw them I almost plotzed!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehehe.. thanks minister.. deyz de shit iz dey not

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Um, this is Fugly, try checking half your IQ points at the door and it will keep everyone on a level playing field<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh it's so black and white is it.. that's why you'll never be accepted here yummy... despite your persistence {cue protests of "i don't care what you lowlife trash think of me"}
    and also why minister, amongst others finds it so easy... because they don't check their IQ's at the door.. they bring them in.. and they find that their IQ's are dazzled by the gems they so often find in this mental slop

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    oh it's so black and white is it.. that's why you'll never be accepted here yummy... despite your persistence {cue protests of "i don't care what you lowlife trash think of me"}
    and also why minister, amongst others finds it so easy... because they don't check their IQ's at the door.. they bring them in.. and they find that their IQ's are dazzled by the gems they so often find in this mental slop
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Although I don't "care" what the people here at Fugly personally think of me, I would not say everyonehere is lowlife trash. And if you are going to be bitter about the little exchange going on between me and your Mistress than I suggest you not read it, it makes you look pathetic.

Could we not litter every thread with this crap? I don't think anyone else is interested anymore (including me).

14. brookie

brookie New Member

I'm interested. Keep slamming her.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Although I don't "care" what the people here at Fugly personally think of me, I would not say everyonehere is lowlife trash. And if you are going to be bitter about the little exchange going on between me and your Mistress than I suggest you not read it, it makes you look pathetic.
    Could we not litter every thread with this crap? I don't think anyone else is interested anymore (including me).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Pimp has been slamming you for longer than you being on the receiving end of (counter) attacks from me.'Pimp, why you hatin? I never did anything to you, you big Meanie?'...remember?

[ August 20, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Plotz - To have a heart attack (or more generally "burst") from laughter or other positive forms of excitement.

It's a Jewish phrase, thus linking in nicely with the thread's theme question and weaving another subtle layer of humor into this rich topical tapestry.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hmm, now i am hungry for tropical pastries! all Kosher of course

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    I'm interested. Keep slamming her.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too