Here's a fucking deal...FUCK YOU ALL..exspecially yoo beeyot

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:

you wouldn't be Cryptie's dead (mourn)girlfriend would you? Too bad....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, my Daddy's a Blood, I wouldn't be allowed to date a Crypt

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I'm warming to you already you fuckin winnit, you're only the second person on this sorry site to make me smile <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so until him, I was the only one? wow, thanks for the compliment...PM me your bank information and I will send some funds along promptly

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    so until him, I was the only one? wow, thanks for the compliment...PM me your bank information and I will send some funds along promptly<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry if I made you blush, and I don't need funds, just send some depraved pics n stuff.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Sorry if I made you blush, and I don't need funds, just send some depraved pics n stuff. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

animals, kids, or snuff-shemale stuff?

5. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    animals, kids, or snuff-shemale stuff?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah all except the kids shit......that's quite rightly a pretty touchy subject over here at the moment.

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Ex-wives and jail....why the fuck do they almost always end up in the same sentence?????

7. stymie

stymie New Member

Its called football you fuckin half breed, but yes, the new season did kick off today, and I took great pleasure in watching the great Leeds United stomp all over Manchester Shitty. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got my ticket to the villa match today, only problem is I have to drive down, 140 fucking miles or something, (after a 12 bastard hour night shift) Btw your new signing of our Nick Barmby played well for you guys today, where as that prick Anelka missed a fucking sitter! French fuck.

If you are reading this steve, (my ride to match) I do not beleive for one minute your car broke down, you lying under the thumb pussywhipped cunt.

8. stymie

stymie New Member

Btw if you are wondering who Steve is, he has been idling on these board for ages, he is just a bit nervous of posting. If he ever does, will you guys give him a nice warm welcome like the one you gave me?

9. stymie

stymie New Member

First, I am not New Age, I am a Born-Again Christian Goth Afghan, you dumb fuck...now get back in the kitchen and make me a pie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You like pie Yummy?
    http://www.weebl.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/b3ta/pie.html

Mmmm...pie

10. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:

Got my ticket to the villa match today, only problem is I have to drive down, 140 fucking miles or something, (after a 12 bastard hour night shift) Btw your new signing of our Nick Barmby played well for you guys today, where as that prick Anelka missed a fucking sitter! French fuck.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Always rated Barmby, he could be the bargain of the year. Think you fuckin Micks might struggle a bit this season, the new niger up front could be a dud, mind you I said that last year n look what happened.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Btw if you are wondering who Steve is, he has been idling on these board for ages, he is just a bit nervous of posting. If he ever does, will you guys give him a nice warm welcome like the one you gave me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no one cares if steve lives or dies... well I wish steve would die personnally... What Im trying to say is, go dfuck yourself

12. theonlylivingboy

[B Think you fuckin Micks might struggle a bit this season, the new niger up front could be a dud, [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmmmmmmm...maybe I should of waited an hour or two before posting that shit!!

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

14. stymie

stymie New Member

What Im trying to say is, go dfuck yourself[/B][/QUOTE]

I`ll dfuck myself later on, kinda busy at the moment smearing pie all over your sister. Mmmm... she likes pie too

15. stymie

stymie New Member

Mmmmmmmmm...maybe I should of waited an hour or two before posting that shit!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He he, he looks a good buy, the little fucker is gonna scare some defences shitless this season. Villa couldn`t cope with him.

16. brookie

brookie New Member

No, my Daddy's a Blood, I wouldn't be allowed to date a Crypt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Crypt??? You are truly a dumb whore.

So who is the new/old guy here? Apparently, he has taste if he hates Yummy.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    A Crypt??? You are truly a dumb whore.

So who is the new/old guy here? Apparently, he has taste if he hates Yummy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was repeating his spelling, you dumb redneck. If you read anyone's posts but mine you might have noticed that.

Actually everyone has said he hates me except for him, but then he doesn't seem obsessive like you.

I heard your brother got the nickname Cheez cause you complained about the cheese you used to find in his ass crack when you were licking...and you being "badass" must be from you letting out wet farts while he is fucking you.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

define 'everyone'...

tho i'm sure he has included you in the everybody he hates

19. brookie

brookie New Member

I was repeating his spelling, you dumb redneck. If you read anyone's posts but mine you might have noticed that.

Actually everyone has said he hates me except for him, but then he doesn't seem obsessive like you.

I heard your brother got the nickname Cheez cause you complained about the cheese you used to find in his ass crack when you were licking...and you being "badass" must be from you letting out wet farts while he is fucking you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't try to feign intellegence. Now you're blaming your ignorance on other people. I would blame your kin for fucking you at an early age and changing you into a trailer whore.

If you wanna fuck with my brother, please buy a subscription and go see him in the members forum. Otherwise, reserve your pitiful attempts at wisecracks towards me. That fact that you claim I'm obsessed with you must stem from some hidden desire to fuck me. The Jedi mind trick doesn't work that way slut. But feel free to keep trying. You only make yourself look even more stupid everytime you do.

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    define 'everyone'...

tho i'm sure he has included you in the everybody he hates
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, 3 people have said he hates me but I don't remember which 3 so I said everyone has said that IHATEEVERYBODY hates me except for IHATEEVERYBODY who has yet to say that he hates me personally, although if he hates everybody that does include me.