hey Sphinx

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I can't thrust because my pelvis is broken, Im high on Vicoprofen, so be nice and make with the head... Okay?

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

P.S. this offer stands for any female that wants to make nice with the head (no not you tommy)

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

How did you break your pelvis anyway? Dare I ask?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

boring story accually, J ust fell my bigfat ass down a hill... and I accually broke my Coxsys, but no one knows what the fuck that is

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So the kid got away?

I fell at work the other day. Only one person saw it, so nobody laughed except for me.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    So the kid got away?

I fell at work the other day. Only one person saw it, so nobody laughed except for me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit.. you forget, about my new dog "psycho" they don't run that fast

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    boring story accually, J ust fell my bigfat ass down a hill... and I accually broke my Coxsys, but no one knows what the fuck that is<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coxsys: The cock you use to fuck your sister? or a "sister" with a cock?

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>P.S. this offer stands for any female that wants to make nice with the head (no not you tommy)
    --------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    aaawwww that aint fair imc you always pick on me.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    boring story accually, J ust fell my bigfat ass down a hill... and I accually broke my Coxsys, but no one knows what the fuck that is<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's your tailbone, isn't it? That must suck....are they having to make you use a walker?

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    That's your tailbone, isn't it? That must suck....are they having to make you use a walker?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey he can get a wicker bicycle basket for the front of his walker to keep his beer in and for candy to lure children!

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

shit.. you forget, about my new dog "psycho" they don't run that fast <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What kind of dog?

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

100% red american Pit.. He has green eyes..

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i am sorry about your boo-boo, IMC. i'd make with the sucky-sucky but i have ick mouth again.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

100% red american Pit.. He has green eyes..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome. I love pitbulls. I used to have a brindle pit, but she got hit by a car a few weeks ago.

She looked a lot like this dog...

15. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

100% red american Pit.. He has green eyes..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

.......and a tight arsehole heh.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

for fucks sake IMC you've got the cocksuckingchristian horny... you'd better stop talking about animals and your pelvis or it's your turn to mop the stalls

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    So i guess doing the time warp with me is outta the question huh imc.

18. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

please stop calling me from the correctional institution i'm starting to get really scared now ok?

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why won't you except the charges bitch? You do know Ill make bond one day right?

20. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

nice name "mmppppghsdh" you could've at least said "serial rapist"