GODDAMN SEND ME PAIN PILLS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I broke my pelvis yesterday... it really hurtts... so know backwrenching fucking for a while... the doctor said I could do that but only me staying stationary on my back...

Fuck..

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I broke my pelvis yesterday... it really hurtts... so know backwrenching fucking for a while... the doctor said I could do that but only me staying stationary on my back...

Fuck..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have percocet left over from some surgery 3 years ago...I don't have any of the demoral left...I used it up cause I didn't think it would keep well

now...you announce you have broken your pelvis without an explination??? Did you slip off a 6 year old?

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I like sex better when the chick is on top.

You got it good dude.

4. imcsbiotch

imcsbiotch New Member

Looks like I'm gonna hafta make a trip to NC and take care of you. I'll kiss it and make it allllll better...

5. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

goddamn. first he breaks his tailbone, NOW its his pelvis - clumsier than an old lady in the fucking bathtub

HELP him...he's FALLEN and he can't get UP

6. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

I have a fucking hollow point with your name on it you clumsy fuck. That will ease your pain.

7. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    I have a fucking hollow point with your name on it you clumsy fuck. That will ease your pain.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TRANSLATED:
    "MY RECTUM QUIVERS FOR YOU"

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    TRANSLATED:
    "MY RECTUM QUIVERS FOR YOU"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you were boycotting the forum until Kitana comes out of hiding? You know she obviously ran off with that other dude since he hasn't been around either. How does it feel to know he has probably soiled all three holes by now? That she probably tosses his Beaner salad with Tobasco?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I love a serial rapist:
    Looks like I'm gonna hafta make a trip to NC and take care of you. I'll kiss it and make it allllll better...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Promise?

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:

Fuck..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im sorry to be cruel imc that but that is pretty fucking funny if you ask me.