Children Of The Black Sun

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Aug 9, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i bet emetic has a bachelors degree

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I know everything and nothing...my sister's the intellectual one in my family...

[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin I. Slaughter:
    The one on the left, yes. If you care to see a few better pictures, you can visit:

Warlock
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very nice...you need to get a proofreader though

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    minister... surely you know by now that yummy is a fucking dumb cunt who's picked up a few big words...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pimp, why you hatin? I never did anything to you, you big Meanie

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin I. Slaughter:
    Posted for the sake of Goddess who said "Quick, somebody call somebody a whore/fag and say they are owned!!!", though I didn't use that perticular nomenclature.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, this is why I changed my name to Goddess Yummy...somebody finally used it...but actually its Yummy, Yucky, or Cock Slug. Except Rat or Pukey calls me something else, but I don't remember what, and I can't tell them apart so I can't remember which one.

6. KevinISlaughter

KevinISlaughter New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Very nice...you need to get a proofreader though<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do, a human one and a computer checker, but I seem to fail to use either one.

KIS

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I do, a human one and a computer checker, but I seem to fail to use either one.

KIS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

must be a mental block...you should talk to your therapist about it

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Maybe he is practicing 'NON'...like Zen-but with negative benefits.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Second of all, WHY ALL THE GODDAMNDED ILLUMINATI BASHING? Can't we all just get along? Check out Satanism before you trash it. I'm not a Satanist but you have to admit they've got some decent points... I won't post any good links on Masonry because I'm sure you will just tell me it's all lies anyway... I can tell you things, like "G" stands for "God" and "Geometry". Join for the other meanings. Plus the handshakes are cool and you get to do charity work.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minister, I am a Daughter Of Job (my father's a Mason)...not quite sure how you can like what both Satanists and Masons stand for (unless you have Reptilian blood!!!). I distrust any organization that has beliefs.

I was kind of mad as you for bringing this Kevin guy around cause he seems like he might have actually have read a book or have an IQ in the triple digits, and now here you go flexing your brain muscle. Can I remind you this is Fugly? Quick, somebody call somebody a whore/fag and say they are owned!!!