The View

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    its an old joke, I didn't think I had to finish it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forget, the average intelligence level in here has dropped steadily within the past couple of months with people like tommy, etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Why didn't you tell us you were rich?!?

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Why didn't you tell us you were rich?!? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, I wouldn't lie about my assets, I do plan on marrying rich though

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    no, I wouldn't lie about my assets, I do plan on marrying rich though <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor, poor Rich...

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

BTW what post was this in response to, because it seemed to come out of nowhere<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was in response to Minister's last post...the one about fat chics...the one that was directly addressed to NiCo...the one that...aww fuck it. THIS ONE!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Jeez... look at all you people yelling, "Yummy's fat! Don't show pics of her! You're sick!"
    Like none of you has ever porked a fat chick before? Please. You hit those skins whenever they come your way. At least Lomo admits it. When I was in college, I woke up under plenty of fat chicks. Hell, at GMI, there were only fat chicks to wake up under.

Now I believe 1337 has never hit the fat patty, but I think that's because he's a teenaged near-virgin. But Nico? Never? You strike me as a party kind of guy, you've never gone to bed at two with a ten and woken up at ten with a two?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

who said anything about being a tease

6. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

hmm im going to philly soon meet me there

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sugar sphinx:
    hmm im going to philly soon meet me there<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Philly? Ulfur lives up that way too. I think you should prove that you're not a tease by lettin IMC pee in your butt while giving Ulfur a head job. Just don't go posting any pics of it.

8. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

ahhhh.. my virgin ass is not ready for such atrocities

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    It was in response to Minister's last post...the one about fat chics...the one that was directly addressed to NiCo...the one that...aww fuck it. THIS ONE!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Vegas you are wonderful and informative

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sugar sphinx:
    ahhhh.. my virgin ass is not ready for such atrocities<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm, well I suppose if you ask me nice enough I could break your ass in. That way when IMC asks to pee in your butt, you can say with confidence,"Go right ahead, it can't be any worse than what Fred did to me a few weeks ago". I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that you don't deserve the state of euphoric bliss that is often associated with my penis. But rest assured, I am a humble humanitarian and a public servant who only wishes to degrade your sense of morals while planting my seed in every orifice on your body. Sometimes I wonder how I can be soooo giving. I guess I was just raised by good people...

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And it's that kinda devotion to the good of mankind, Fred, that makes you an asset to this sad, decaying world!

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Mr. Vegas you are wonderful and informative<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you think that was informative, then you should read my book.

What book you ask. Ok, I haven't actually written a book, but if I ever did it'd be very informative and I would suggest that you read it. And on the back cover I'd put quotes from other noted authors suggesting that you read my book as well.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    And it's that kinda devotion to the good of mankind, Fred, that makes you an asset to this sad, decaying world! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why thank you, Lomo. Say...can I use that quote to put on the back cover of my, as of yet, unwritten book?

14. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Well Yucky, you got one out of the four Beautiful, Intelligent, Funny but FAT attributes. I'll let you figure out which.

Thanks for pointing out that obvious answer to our intelligent fat poster fred. Once again she tries to say shes smart and fucks that all up. Btw the poor rich comment made me fall out my chair.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Why thank you, Lomo. Say...can I use that quote to put on the back cover of my, as of yet, unwritten book?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But of course! Standard royalty fees do apply, but I'm willing to work something out...

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

If you think that was informative, then you should read my book.

What book you ask. Ok, I haven't actually written a book, but if I ever did it'd be very informative and I would suggest that you read it. And on the back cover I'd put quotes from other noted authors suggesting that you read my book as well.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I send you $69.95 to advance order a copy?

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Btw the poor rich comment made me fall out my chair.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, not only do I look and smell funny, but I've got a sense of humor as well...or so people keep tellin me. Then again, I suppose they could just be laughing at me and not with me...but you know how that goes, right NiCo?

Kickass! Wait a second...when you say 'work something out' you don't mean that the same way my Uncle Frank meant it after I broke his favorite coffee mug and I told him I didn't have any money to buy him a new one, do you? Cause I'm still in therapy over that shit.
    Yes. I also accept drugs as advance payment, and in some cases sexual favors, although in your case we'll just keep it to money and/or drugs.

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Okay, just the blowjob, then....(there is no such thing as a virgin mouth. )

19. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Man, you know, when I was younger, I once remarked:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally stated by Minister Saint-Fond:
    When I find a girl who's snatch doesn't stink, I'll get married.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If only I had said:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally should have been stated by Minister Saint-Fond:
    When I find a girl who'll let me piss in her ass, I'll get married. (to her)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much happier would life have been? How many of life's trials and tribulations could I have better withstood if I was comforted with the thought, "I'm gonna piss in someone's ass tonight". Hindsight is 20/20.

20. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

the blowjob sounds good, but i do ask that you come prepared and clean