Tommy Taliban

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Aug 6, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> You're right Tommy I don't know what came over me... 30-40 a gram!!!?? what the fuck you manc's chopping it with... rat poison? glucose? ketamine?

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No we mix our rat poison with charlie thats why its so cheap boom boom

2. austinpowers

austinpowers New Member

What, are you lot struck dumb by the clever magnificence of my latest flick? Or perhaps just a bit too busy with your danglies then?

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

look at the Canucks distorted map, I don't know why they would be intimidated by our size...its not that we are bigger than them (cause we aren't), we are just sooooooooooo much better.

4. 1337

1337 New Member

Yes Yummy. We are intimidated by your size. Seeing as your close or over 300lbs, that scares us Canadians.
    Thankfully you fat whore trailorpark-shit ass is in a different Country.

Canada=Second largest country (USSR aka Russia=1st)

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    Yes Yummy. We are intimidated by your size. Seeing as your close or over 300lbs, that scares us Canadians.
    Thankfully you fat whore trailorpark-shit ass is in a different Country.

Canada=Second largest country (USSR aka Russia=1st)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

#1 Learn to spell Trailer
    #2 Check your geography...since the USSR was shattered into so many "new" countries I don't think so any more...and if you count inhabitable land freaking Delaware is bigger than Canada.
    #3 Another Fat joke, wow you are original...quick call somebody a fag and say they are owned

6. 1337

1337 New Member