Know tell me about LEATHER FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by leather_face, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and they are both retarded..

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hahahahaha this guy is one braindead cunt and he actually thinks he has something to say and is putting up a decent argument lol cant wait to see how where this is going

3. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Feather-weight:
    why would i fuck my little sister<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    what, she's good enough for daddy but not you?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    'interputitation'? nuh-uh. that wasn't street, that wasn't slang, wasn't even clever - that's just pure retarded.
    do you ride to that school on a short yellow bus? judging from your writing, your parents are wasting their money if they're expecting you to learn more than how to feed yourself or use a toilet. there's a menial, dead-end minimum-wage job in YOUR future.
    yeah, they COULD....had you assembled them in a meaningful order.
    you got that one backwards.
    that would be pretty entertaining. what if there's a tie? do we break dance-off?
    white means 'one who's not a nigger, spic, gook, or tonto' - clear enough for ya?
    he makes mistakes, too - you're the latest reminder of that.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

now thats some of the funniest fucking shit I ever read

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

bows down before misanthropic

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    bows down before misanthropic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Queer! I hope he kicks your teeth down your throat.

7. leather_face

leather_face New Member

um o........k........... why would i fuck mylittle sister (yall is some rednecks) and bitch i do speak proper english but i talk and type my own interputitation of english i add a little street vocab, but i do in fact speak very well, becauyse you cant run arouond a preivate school speakin in such a rambuncious way, but you all lare fucking sinners and i hope to pay you a visit in hell, while im in heaven so go ahead and act like a fucking school teacher and just read my fucking words because if you read them they could just mean something other than words you dont understand, ill tell you one thing i dont understand,this fucked up world with all these people, like yourself. now aint you proud that a whole bunch of people think your fucking dumb. peace out and baby i am a fuck bitch i have no dick look in my profile (wait this site dont have one does it) well while everyone else is thinking other sisters fucking im thinking of fucking you up in a lyrical battle or a fuckin graffiti battle words can be pretty strong, so for all you people who consider yourself "white" let me ask you this "what is white?" you non-knowing what you are waste of skin god wont be proud that your dissing his races he made you stupid fuck. love ya anyways

love heather or aka leather face

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    ???????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did anyone else notice that this "person" has a serious fuckin' problem with run-on sentences? That entire post consisted of three "sentences". Hey, check that out...so does mine.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Hey nauseaous no need to get jealous dude your still my first choice if my cock needs polishing bristol fashion,so sshhhhhh daddy tommy still love you.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Hey nauseaous no need to get jealous dude your still my first choice if my cock needs polishing bristol fashion,so sshhhhhh daddy tommy still love you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're treading, little boy...

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    You're treading, little boy... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but with her, he sure isn't treading anywhere fresh

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    but with her, he sure isn't treading anywhere fresh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll let her field this one...

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    but with her, he sure isn't treading anywhere fresh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jealousy doesn't look good on you...

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Jealousy doesn't look good on you...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I wish I had me an online boyfriend...imagine not having to have the personal skill for a real relationship...woohoo, you are right paint me GREEN

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I might take offense to that if you weren't so fucking ugly.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Might have...

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Might have taken...

19. brookie

brookie New Member

Yeah, I wish I had me an online boyfriend...imagine not having to have the personal skill for a real relationship...woohoo, you are right paint me GREEN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. My brother met her offline and said she was not only cool as hell, but sexy too!

Certainly not a nasty, trash whore like you.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Awww... Cheezedawg.