Dead duck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MistahJiggaboo, Jul 31, 2002.

1. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

Me Ape and Coconut found a dead duck by the side of a river today. We didn't have any cherry bombs, so we just put it back in the river, and followed it down. then it stopped moving! the bastard.

2. aperape

aperape New Member

we also cracked one's tiny little skull. tee hee.
    Thhuper.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Try doing that to a fucking seagull,then come back and brag,assholes.

[ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

4. aperape

aperape New Member

ill have you know we spent daays of last year trying to get us a seagull. By means of a fishing rod style setup. And damnit we got one bitch! and we fed them shit, with metal in, and

so there.

P.s. it got away

5. aperape

aperape New Member

Damn, im going to miss this site for the nex 3 weeks. and for those people who complained about newbies who dont post every day, i DO post, many times, every day, but obviously, wont do for the next 3 weeks. starting friday.

6. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

arhar, I remeber the seagull schtick...

that was a lot of fun, veryone we knew helped...and that's a lot of people. The alka seltzer feeding was the most fun, but that never worked...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ape Rape:
    P.s. it got away <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

8. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I hate to admit it, but somehow this thread reminds me of a Mark Twain novel.

9. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

leave the innocent animals alone - live and dead ones.

10. aperape

aperape New Member

gaaah, jesus guppy. how old are you?? (not in an unpleasant way, just wondering)

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ape Rape:
    and for those people who complained about newbies who dont post every day, i DO post, many times, every day, but obviously, wont do for the next 3 weeks. starting friday.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I wanna know is...who the fuck complained that noobs don't post enough??? And why the hell would they say such a thing? Whatever happened to easin your way into a forum? Seems like there's been a recent rash of newly registered fuglyites that have an uncurable case of diarrhea of the mouth...well i guess in this case it'd be fingers, but still, shut the fuck up already.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Seems like there's been a recent rash of newly registered fuglyites that have an uncurable case of diarrhea of the mouth<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure am glad I am not a Newbie anymore

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you fucking tell em freddie.

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    you fucking tell em freddie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*looks at Tommy's and Yummy's registration dates and number of posts*

15. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I don't mind the constant posting, what I don't like is having to see those damned hairy asses everywhere I look. Do we really need like six megs of hairy asses with every post? Check out some of the "old school" people's sigs. I learned from them that a little animated graphic or two and a witty phrase is perfect (execept when Matt had that giant "BLINGING MOFO" graphic, that was great). I'd like to lose those hairy asses and that damned El Kabong picture of the guy in a cape and thong. Not that anyone cares what I think... I'm just saying...

16. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    sure am glad I am not a Newbie anymore <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats because you have no life and spend your entire day sitting here staring at this screen. It's time you got a real job Yummy. Whoring doesn't count.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Do we really need like six megs of hairy asses with every post? Check out some of the "old school" people's sigs. I learned from them that a little animated graphic or two and a witty phrase is perfect <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I agree, I would have a cute lil GIF but I haven't found a free place to hotlink from so what I have is only what I can upload to Fugly.

Although I like the Hairy Asses.

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Thats because you have no life and spend your entire day sitting here staring at this screen. It's time you got a real job Yummy. Whoring doesn't count.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a life, I don't have a job, and you are right I should get one, but when you are qualified for more than a McJob it takes time. You wouldn't understand.

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Actually I agree, I would have a cute lil GIF but I haven't found a free place to hotlink from so what I have is only what I can upload to Fugly.

Although I like the Hairy Asses.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons

20. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Although I like the Hairy Asses.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit,you'd fall in love with me.