420 Room!!! Wanna Get High????

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Kangol Da Juggalo, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Kangol Da Juggalo

Kangol Da Juggalo New Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're joking... right?

3. Kangol Da Juggalo

I never joke about 420. When Kangol wanna get high. I pack a bowl wit that green and I blaze like a pro. It's the one thing I know I'm good at..

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh brother...

5. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    get high....It's the one thing I know I'm good at..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    it's obviously the only thing you're good at.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh come on,ease up on him a little...i was like that about hash too when i was 13.

7. Kangol Da Juggalo

Fuck you nurse you fucking whore.NowI am gonna shove my cock in ya lips.. The next time you address me you better call me by my name. Call me God bitch.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    Fuck you nurse you fucking whore.NowI am gonna shove my cock in ya lips.. The next time you address me you better call me by my name. Call me God bitch.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tsk!Calm down 'God bitch'...this is fugly and you're going to have to take much harder posts than that up the ass!
    And it's 'Nursey',not 'nurse',you fucking moron.

9. aperape

aperape New Member

Now come on, Kangol, we all have our histories, its ok to talk about it. Like the time you were taken anally by your dad, its oook. Everyone has their fetishes...that was just..... . . .unfortunate

10. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

find a new drug like opium cause you need to mellow out and stop talkin like you a tru nigga

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    find a new drug like opium cause you need to mellow out and stop talkin like you a tru nigga<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, hell o, pixel taker... where have u been?

12. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

Call me God bitch.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well which is it - that, or "God damnit"? make up your stinkin mind

while your deciding, we'll just call you "damnit bitch".

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Call me God bitch.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, Shut the fuck up, God Bitch

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Basically the same point that me and misanthropic had just made posted again by Yummy:
    ok, Shut the fuck up, God Bitch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes,yes,Yummy...but i think we have that one covered by now.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yes,yes,Yummy...but i think we have that one covered by now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm, so I should scroll down and read the whole thread before I respond? wow, sounds like a lot of effort and if I looked like less of an ass you all might respect me or something...WE CAN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT!!!

Thanks for the advice tho Nursey, you are a doll, no matter what Tommy says about you!

16. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

Where are the fucking drug stories? Goddamnit, I came in here hoping to make fun of potheads and junkies, and all I get is some dinky 12 yr old sayin' he's the shit with a bong and pack of rolling papers, and everyone making fun of him. Okay, I guess that's just as fun... Kangol, yer a dipshit, and I hope you have a coughing fit that expells your lungs and creates a bloodrush so intense that it produces a clot in that now swiss cheese brain of yours. I hope you have your Barbie dolls and your blow-up Backstreet boys sex toys right by your side so your foster parents will know what an idiot fruitcake you really are. *KissKiss* fuckface.

17. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    well, hell o, pixel taker... where have u been?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive been taking in many drugs and smoking nothing really fun

18. Kangol Da Juggalo

I tried to do the right thing here and make a smoke break room and shit. But all I get is alot of hate and negative energy turned towards me. Shit and to think all I wanted was to smoke a bong and for you folks to call me God. Wow your all selfish Basterds..

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:

ive been taking in many drugs and smoking nothing really fun
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

n yer supposed to be a churchboi...

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yikes that guy is a fucking 12 year old retard... Sad thing is I see him and his little butt budies in the store all the time.. "Oh your a glassblower? Can you make me a phat bong?" jesus the fucking retards