You Will All Call Me God Damnit!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Kangol Da Juggalo, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Kangol Da Juggalo

Kangol Da Juggalo New Member

It's on now Ross Perot. That's all I can stands, and I can't stands no more. You wanna mock your God. Ohh I will sentence you to a life of fucking hell. You will respect me you fucking crack whore. Now I am gonna take it out on ya mother and stretch those Neden lips out.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what was the name of the last faggot who thought he should be called god?.. the stupid fuck with the photoshopped mane?... fucked if i can remember.. guess i'll probably forget this dipshits name in a couple of months as well...

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    what was the name of the last faggot who thought he should be called god?.. the stupid fuck with the photoshopped mane?... fucked if i can remember.. guess i'll probably forget this dipshits name in a couple of months as well...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damion Stone Xavier or something? Id like to beat that guy with a pice of rubber hose

4. kitana

kitana New Member

sounds like damien or damian...
    anyways, when u start killing ppl, can i be yer personal photographer?

5. Kangol Da Juggalo

I don't ask much of you guys. all I want is your friendship, a little of your fucking time, and to call me God. What the fuck is that asking for too damn much??

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

did someone mention hose?

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Damion Stone Xavier or something? Id like to beat that guy with a pice of rubber hose

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

speaking of our old freind damian his guestbook is back online after he took it down after i wrecked it go sigh it nd upset him again damian

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Damien Xavier Stone is awesome though.

Jugalo or whatever ur name is, I mock u. Please do put me on ur shit list then I can send u some of my used condoms.

Nursey I wanna hose you down!!! Well actually I just wanna come over and have you cook me some lamb chops.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    I don't ask much of you guys. all I want is your friendship, a little of your fucking time, and to call me God. What the fuck is that asking for too damn much?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

friendship??? u kame to the wrong place, but we can call u god's bitch if u want.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

or tommys bitch i like the ound of that.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    or tommys bitch i like the ound of that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno what an ound is, but i agree with u

13. Kangol Da Juggalo

Ohhh Hell nahh, it's on now mother fuckers. This is my fucking time, yall niggaz bout to get ya fucking wigs blown back. Tommy from here on out your gonna be my crack whore. Your going to goout and suck dick for cheddar, then your giveing me all the loot you earn so I can buy nice things. Ross Perot, you can just shut the fuck up. You ain't good enough to be a god damn thing other then a fucking toilet. And ANGEL, me and you cool girl. Just as long as ya letme stretch them neden lips out every once in awhile. Peace Mother Fuckers!!

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

his parents must be so proud.

15. Kangol Da Juggalo

Me and your Mom was never proud of you Tommy.. Honestly me and mom always wanted a bOy, you obviously dissapoint us.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    Ohhh Hell nahh, it's on now mother fuckers. This is my fucking time, yall niggaz bout to get ya fucking wigs blown back. Tommy from here on out your gonna be my crack whore. Your going to goout and suck dick for cheddar, then your giveing me all the loot you earn so I can buy nice things. Ross Perot, you can just shut the fuck up. You ain't good enough to be a god damn thing other then a fucking toilet. And ANGEL, me and you cool girl. Just as long as ya letme stretch them neden lips out every once in awhile. Peace Mother Fuckers!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yer kool with me...but i dun think i have any neden lips

Me and your Mom was never proud of you Tommy.. Honestly me and mom always wanted a bOy, you obviously dissapoint us.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! he disappoints everyone, u should see yer grandchild...

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Ross Perot, you can just shut the fuck up. You ain't good enough to be a god damn thing other then a fucking toilet.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My mommy alwyas told me I could be whatever I wanted to be!!!!! So did Nursey and ya know what bitch I am nursey's little lamby so you can dream about my cock getting shoved up ur loose ass. Ya know what you can go fuck Fred Savage you evil whore.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I think youve hi the nail on the head there ross this daft cunt seems to be chasing all us guys in this forum and stearing clear off the girls,you cruising for a pice of ass huh,pity meathead aint here any more you 2 would have made a lovely couple

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

why thank you thomas. This guy isnothing, but a typical closet hmosexual. The type that needs to be someones bitch. Don't worry kangol I have someone in mind for you.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

My mommy alwyas told me I could be whatever I wanted to be!!!!! So did Nursey and ya know what bitch I am nursey's little lamby so you can dream about my cock getting shoved up ur loose ass. Ya know what you can go fuck Fred Savage you evil whore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,God bitch!Rossy can do what the fuck he likes and you better fucking not lay so much as one finger on him!

...for he is my little lamby-and i love him so...