notta nuther newbie!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AngelAzura:
    Most of the people on this message board are fucking pussies....Not one person on here has any proof that they are not either...I am not saying that I am not a pussy cuz I can't ptove it either...But you people fucking suck shit...You are all a bunch of lamers....ooohhhh it's a newbie...lets bash him cuz hes new and we're not...fucking retards!!
    -------------------------------------------
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy, another damned Canadian. So, how much contaminated Native semen do you have festering in your ass?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Incestuous Necrophiliac:
    Aww hell, sure... why not? I got nothing better to do...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no no

3. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> ooohhhh it's a newbie...lets bash him cuz hes new and we're not...fucking retards!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no... not because you're new. It's because you're a fucking retard. Is "Graphic Designer" something you call yourself to make you feel better about your shitty artwork? Or is it what you wanna be when you finally learn graphics? I guess you're up to par with the other Canadian designers I've come on... I mean across.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    aww c'mon baby... I'm hung like a tuna can. Not very long but I can sho' rip up the sides!!!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

uhhh...
    *kurls up in chair*
    u must be on PCP

5. Boner

Boner New Member

hehe i've heard beer can but not tuna can

that creates an odd visual

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boner:
    hehe i've heard beer can but not tuna can

that creates an odd visual
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its b/c he smells like tuna, too

7. angelazura

angelazura New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I love when some kid gets a warez version of photoshop, and dreamweaver and all of a sudden they are coding geniuses!!! your graphics suck btw... and shut the fuck up man/woman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I don't really give a rats ass what you think, so shut your hole. Do you stupid pigfuckers think you are something. Give me a break, you people are shit...And I hope you come up with some clever reply to this..oooo the mean people are going to try and make me feel bad...get a fucking life...

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm something, probably about 65% water.. but it's something

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

actually it's usually more than that, but i've just had a nice long piss

10. aperape

aperape New Member

Hey, here's some newbie ass "verbal Rape" fodder for you.................... . . . . . . . . . . Hey, Im A Newbie And Probably A Cock... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fire at will...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ape Rape:
    Hey, here's some newbie ass "verbal Rape" fodder for you.................... . . . . . . . . . . Hey, Im A Newbie And Probably A Cock... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fire at will...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my parents took away my guns

12. aperape

aperape New Member

Damn. I was starting to look forward to that.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ape Rape:
    Damn. I was starting to look forward to that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u want, we can get together sometime n i will show u how to kastrate

14. aperape

aperape New Member

YESSSS. Mind if i bring Ol' Smokey Joe Chimpson?

15. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AngelAzura:
    I don't really give a rats ass what you think....Do you stupid pigfuckers think you are something....you people are shit...oooo the mean people are going to try and make me feel bad...get a fucking life...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    don't fret, li'l Jeremy. from the endless depressive ramblings plastered on your site's Whine-A-Blog page, sounds like you don't need any help on feeling bad:

Oh wary night...save me from the sleepless nights..save me from the sleepfilled days....
    Insomnia is becoming a serious issue for me...
    I went out tonite...and I got messed up....I needed release from my problems...its summertime...I can't tell yet however if it is going to hurt bad or good.
    Lately I have felt as if everyone has gone...
    I am so confused....I love my baby, but I need my friends... It seems I can no longer have both at the same time...This sadens me very much...

what you need is just what you can get plenty of around here - encouragement to take that final logical step and blow your miserable fucking brains out.

yep, after listening to yer i'm-a-victim bollocks and seeing the pouty hang-dog look on your stupid face, your future is clear - either go goth, shut up already & eat the gun, or both

16. kitana

kitana New Member

YESSSS. Mind if i bring Ol' Smokey Joe Chimpson?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who is that?

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:

don't fret, li'l Jeremy. from the endless depressive ramblings plastered on your site's Whine-A-Blog page, sounds like you don't need any help on feeling bad:

Oh wary night...save me from the sleepless nights..save me from the sleepfilled days....
    Insomnia is becoming a serious issue for me...
    I went out tonite...and I got messed up....I needed release from my problems...its summertime...I can't tell yet however if it is going to hurt bad or good.
    Lately I have felt as if everyone has gone...
    I am so confused....I love my baby, but I need my friends... It seems I can no longer have both at the same time...This sadens me very much...

what you need is just what you can get plenty of around here - encouragement to take that final logical step and blow your miserable fucking brains out.

yep, after listening to yer i'm-a-victim bollocks and seeing the pouty hang-dog look on your stupid face, your future is clear - either go goth, shut up already & eat the gun, or both
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!The fun here never ends...

18. aperape

aperape New Member

Simian Assbandit. You know, the one with the waistcoat, the cuban cigar, and the fez?

19. kitana

kitana New Member

nope