OFELIA=OWNED

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 22, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

CHECK IT
    click guest book.

[ July 22, 2002: Message edited by: HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337 ]

[ July 22, 2002: Message edited by: HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337 ]

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Like owning a mentally challenged mexican is something to be proud of.

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Flooding is so cool.

Some day I'll be that good!

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

that was childish annoying pathetic and work of a classic attention seeker and probably the funniest fucking thing ive ever read,fuck me man thats fucking classic that is lol.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

i enjoy the attenshun to my site

6. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

I'll tell u what Kit.I have to agree with 1337 here,as much as it hurts and degrades me,i laughed my ass off.

7. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    I'll tell u what Kit.I have to agree with 1337 here,as much as it hurts and degrades me,i laughed my ass off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Theres alot of nonsense being done by Latino Heat in there but how is flooding a board and posing as someone else OWNing? I don't understand this and probably never will, I can't comprehend it yet it was funny but stupid funny since this guy is making rhymes up and posting bs. Kit, who gives a fuck about that poser. Just play along like I'm doing now. LAtes.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    i enjoy the attenshun to my site <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously... You fucking post a link in every one of your goddamn posts...

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Klitana is the only spammer here that's been tolerated. (by some people anyway.)

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Klitana is the only spammer here that's been tolerated. (by some people anyway.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bullshit...go to my site, Celebs Clad in Clinging Cotton are a lot more fun than dead animals {Warning this site features BOOBIES}

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Bullshit...go to my site, Celebs Clad in Clinging Cotton are a lot more fun than dead animals {Warning this site features BOOBIES}<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your site sucks ass and i won't tolerate it.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    your site sucks ass and i won't tolerate it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pffft who the fuck cares what you think! go crawl back under your rock!

I am Yummy! I am the Cock Slug! I am the sweetest girl ever on Fugly! You Ms. Skank are out of your league!

teehee

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    pffft who the fuck cares what you think! go crawl back under your rock!

I am Yummy! I am the Cock Slug! I am the sweetest girl ever on Fugly! You Ms. Skank are out of your league!

teehee
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL! HAHAHAH! LMAO! what a kneeslapper! my ass made the front page you slag. tee hee!

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

LOL! HAHAHAH! LMAO! what a kneeslapper! my ass made the front page you slag. tee hee!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and I bet that is the biggest accomplishment of your life...you going to have that on your tombstone???

and the teehee was to show I was joking, but by bragging about getting your ass on the internet you proved you are a SKANK

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

16. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

by bragging about getting your ass on the internet you proved you are a SKANK<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    until you back up your own yakking about how you're 'all that', you're proving your only a trash-talking bullshitter. bet you're either a fugly two-bagger or a dude with a t-shirt fetish frontin as a chick.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh dear this is getting awfully personal now.

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    until you back up your own yakking about how you're 'all that', you're proving your only a trash-talking bullshitter. bet you're either a fugly two-bagger or a dude with a t-shirt fetish frontin as a chick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. who the fuck was talking to you

2. when did I say I was all that???

3. I am not a two bagger...I keep a nice burlap bag next to the bed for when I wanna get fucked...I have always admitted I was fugly

4. They aren't t-shirts they are WHITE TANK TOPS, geez

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

oh yer breaking my heart.post a pic of yourself and we'll see who the bigger skank is darlin.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so it is your biggest accomplishment? maybe your drug dealer will make a sperm donation somewhere other than your face and then you can be a breeder and have something else to be proud of other than your ASS on a site called FUGLY

20. NiCo

NiCo New Member

wwwwwwwhat the fuck is your fascination with female celebrities wearing white tops?

And rat, she posted a sorta-picture, and believe me, we don't wanna see any more. Pa-fuckin-tooy. Should get Martin to change her name to Yucky.

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: NiCo ]