Heres an interesting subject for you...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jul 24, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Me.

Do you realise I will have been here a year on September 23rd and that is the same day I will turn 21.

Doesn't time fucking fly when you get fucked over by pricks on the internet.

I laugh in the face of all those cunts who said I wouldn't last... (Pimp). Im still here just about.
    I laugh at the people who said I wouldn't make a lasting impression...(Pimp). Whats the one thread everyone remembers!? Worlds... and OH! I was right in the shit.

I know its early but I would like to thank all of those male members who have supported me... even though they have all turned out to be cunts (apart from Canine but who knows if time will tell)

I would like to congratulate everyone in putting up with me... sniff... I love you all... apart from the female members... and pimp... and IMC... and certainly Disorder... and all the new cunts and that ironicly named bitch Stranger... I hate that fugly cunt

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i am glad you are still around Wank*. the best laugh i ever had on Fugly was when I called you Jabberjaws and Nursey posted pics comparing the shark with you. good times, good times.

3. D

D New Member

I aim to please. I have to say on your behalf... seeing your arse on the front page made me proud to be a member of Fugly.

Not in a lesbian way or anything.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    Whats the one thread everyone remembers!? Worlds...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

worlds wasn't about you, you jumped up retarded whore.. you were just a fucking prop.. your role could have been filled by any other brainless nonentity and it wouldn't have changed a single thing... please.. don't fucking kid yourself that you are actually worth a shit..

5. D

D New Member

oh but I am...

but yeah I do agree with the fact that I could have been any other fucker... maybe some fat black german.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    ... I love you all... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i love u, too!

apart from the female members... and pimp... and IMC... and certainly Disorder... and all the new cunts and that ironicly named bitch Stranger... I hate that fugly cunt <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh nm

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Aww,come onnn...you have to admit,we managed to knock some of that nauseating teeny-bounce out of you...we even managed to drive you 'over the edge' at one point! Show some appreciation you cheap,ungrateful,fat whore.
    Oh,and Pimp...hate to admit it but the 'Tribute to Wanktard' is fugly's longest running thread*,albeit one of the most shit-filled ever.

*having said that,it still doesn't mean she's worth a shit.Just means everyone loves to boot the fat cunt round.

[ July 25, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

*raises glass*

Here's to another year.

9. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

So, what was interesting?

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I know its early but I would like to thank all of those male members who have supported me... even though they have all turned out to be cunts (apart from Canine but who knows if time will tell)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your belief in me!
    If you've got a problem with something I've said or done, email me about it first.
    Good point canine....
    Check your inbox Wank.