Everybody in here sucks cock and balls

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by necropaedophile, Jul 22, 2002.

1. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

What happened to this place,everyone is all nice to each other,theres no argiuing,no slagging people off,all your threads and links are fucking not funny and as lame as my dead grandads cock,fucking whimpy homo faggy nigger loving spick felching jizz lobbing gang of fucking menstrual puss drinking vaginal scab eating tommy's mum raping child molesting dog fuckers.
    Cunts.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

aaaahhhhh the joys of home schooling,hey necro where you been?i thought you was just another newbie that would post for a week and disapear,seeems like your back like that nasty rash on my bellend that just wont go away.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I feel your pain... now suck my filthy cock

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh suck his filthy cock necro and do as your told.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Necro do you need a hug?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

its kooled off here...is someone gonna poke fun at me now?

7. necropaedophile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    its kooled off here...is someone gonna poke fun at me now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would you like me to?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    its kooled off here...is someone gonna poke fun at me now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't need to, you do that all by yourself.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh necro you pick on it kit as theres only kit lower down in the evolution line than you.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

HAHAHAHA!!!Hey!Watcha gonna dooooo Necro man!?!! Come back with a list of overused insults that most of us have seen a million times before?

11. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Make bad man stop say dirty word.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    What happened to this place,everyone is all nice to each other,theres no argiuing,no slagging people off,all your threads and links are fucking not funny and as lame as my dead grandads cock,fucking whimpy homo faggy nigger loving spick felching jizz lobbing gang of fucking menstrual puss drinking vaginal scab eating tommy's mum raping child molesting dog fuckers.
    Cunts.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey...now that i come to think of it...that's the sort of pile of shit i'd expect to be spluttered by the premature ejaculater when he's trying to come accross as mean and psycho...are you Duncenobber,Necro?

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh necro do us all a favour and fuck off back to the school you hang around

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    Would you like me to?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut really

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    We don't need to, you do that all by yourself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i dont!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh necro you pick on it kit as theres only kit lower down in the evolution line than you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but i am nut on the evolution line

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh necro do us all a favour and fuck off back to the school you hang around<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think he got kicked out

15. necropaedophile

Sorry people,im here to stay to make your lives hell,did u miss me?

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Do i have to answer that question honestly??

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sorry people,im here to stay to make your lives hell,did u miss me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two questions:

Who the fuck are you?

and,

You were gone?

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Cunts.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried Necro...I stirred it as much as I could...and it did seem to spark some other lil skirmishes...I'll do all I can till this place is like living in the Middle East (without the camel fucking).

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Sorry people,im here to stay to make your lives hell,did u miss me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh! ooh! me! me! i missed u.

20. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I tried Necro...I stirred it as much as I could...and it did seem to spark some other lil skirmishes...I'll do all I can till this place is like living in the Middle East (without the camel fucking).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? No camel fucking? I'm out of here!