Serial Rapist is a big fucking homosexual loser...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ray_diesel, Jul 11, 2002.

1. ray_diesel

ray_diesel New Member

you heard me motherfucker...I'm talking about you,and when I'm climbin' off your mum next time,I'm gonna shoot a load on one of your baby pictures...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by XdumbfuckX:
    ...and when I'm climbin' off your mum next time,I'm gonna shoot a load on one of your baby pictures...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Shoot a load'?Do you not need to maintain an erection to do that?

Baby I.M.C.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh dumbfuck get some valium down your neck.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by XdumbfuckX:
    you heard me motherfucker...I'm talking about you,and when I'm climbin' off your mum next time,I'm gonna shoot a load on one of your baby pictures...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what, again? Are you still mad that I made tha tlittle home movie with your mom? Youi would be amazed at the stuff your mom will do for a bag of smack...

5. ray_diesel

ray_diesel New Member

Valium??? Did somebody say Valium???

Well now that you know the secret to getting Serial Rapist's mom in the sack..my work here is done....

That pic of "Baby Rapist" is good shit....

Serial Rapist,your wide ol' ass is mine..it'll be just like bein' in Junior High again....remember???

6. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

you heard me motherfucker...I'm talking about you,and when I'm climbin' off your mum next time,I'm gonna shoot a load on one of your baby pictures...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find IMC to be quite the funny chap, and that you should reconsider your view of him.

You should also - without sounding typical and pathetic GET A LIFE you SAD PATHETIC LOSER - Dammit - You've had 2 posts, and everyone already knows that you're are a sad pathetic loser.

At least wait for your first hundred posts - Tommy710 did

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

HAHAHAHA!!!

............Wait, you’re not funny. Not at all you stupid English FUCK..

Why don’t you go run along and go lube your “MUMS” ass up and then shove your fuckin head it up it you smelly crock of horse shit...

Haha, you fuckin shithead I’ll get those guys with the big black hair and the red suits to come poke you with their big guns with knives at the end!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!

**No one laughs**

Stupid illiterate cockblocker, sit your ass down..

(_(__)#===============D~

0~\/\/~/\/~E~D

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: Uncle Fucker ]

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why did you have to bring up middle school? you remember that time I was pimping your mom out to pay for her crack addiction? She used to sell me her foodstamps for $.25 on the dollar.. are you still pissed about all those years of neglect?

anyways ill see you saturday asshollio..

9. kitana

kitana New Member

take pics of u doing that.

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Wow. If your first post is this hostile, I can't wait to see you second.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    take pics of u doing that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can hook you up with that asshole, I know him personaaly, And I know he likes dirty mexican girls...

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I find IMC to be quite the funny chap, and that you should reconsider your view of him.

You should also - without sounding typical and pathetic GET A LIFE you SAD PATHETIC LOSER - Dammit - You've had 2 posts, and everyone already knows that you're are a sad pathetic loser.

At least wait for your first hundred posts - Tommy710 did

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take a lool at this prick,he cant post without mentioning my name this guyy is really obsessed,plus he's crawling round you imc saying how cool you are in a vain hope to try and make freinds,watch your ass imc meatheads after you.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

shut up tommmy, I fucking shit on you

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    shut up tommmy, I fucking shit on you

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is the edited version???

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I can hook you up with that asshole, I know him personaaly, And I know he likes dirty mexican girls...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am nut a dirty mexican girl

16. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

She is only a dirty mexican girl after a workout or after she thinks of me.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    She is only a dirty mexican girl after a workout or after she thinks of me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww.. cute.. he's just like disorder...
    wonder if we'll get a worlds2?

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

unless meathead apeals to you imc,dont hold back youll make a lovely couple.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    awww.. cute.. he's just like disorder...
    wonder if we'll get a worlds2?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut likely, i know syco offline, i posted b4, he is my friend.

20. brookie

brookie New Member

Aren't you coming to my house next month? You aren't a real Mexican are you? Just hispanic right? At least that's what Cheeze says.