david bowie

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jul 10, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Im going watching bowie tonight at the old trafford cricket ground I CANT FUCKING WAIT,so call me what you will throw whatever you like at me you cant upset me tonight,i love everyone tonight.well everyone except fucked up retarded change my name have a moan spit the dummy out flood the forum ignore his own braindead idiot meathead,hes still first class prick.

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Did he do Ziggy Stardust? That's a pretty good song. I'm not so sure I like his new stuff, though. It's just getting wierd.

Remember a few years ago when he was trying to sell shares in his future music revenues to make some money? What's up with that? Elton John is always broke too, I wonder why (snort-snort, wink-wink)? They don't pay music stars enough in Britain.

And what the hell happened to the Spice Girls???

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

The Spice Girls did the honourable thing and fell out, vowing never to perform together again, thus ensuring a new generation of music lovers would never be subjected to such aural aggravating harm again.

That what I think if you really, really wanna, really really wanna know...

4. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Tommy, Bowie Is an old washed up waster like you.I bet you have had your half moon salatios reheeled & tipped also the crotch area repaired on your yellow Farrahs for this once In a year outing for yourself.Will you & the crowd ( all 3 of you ) be sharing a taxi home?????????

5. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Bowie kicks ass!

He has that huge knife he killed Davey Crocket with!

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Awwww... HE LOVES ME!

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Yeh he did sing ziggy stardust,last song of the night fucking brilliant,open with 'life on mars'and he did all the old shit and some of his new album which im gonna have to get cos there was some cool songs,it pissed down heavens hard and all got piss wet through,fucking manchester its a fucking shithole the place is where peados fags and druggys live,still a fucking brilliant concert though.

8. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy "The Bastard" 710:
    I love everyone tonight.well everyone except fucked up retarded change my name have a moan spit the dummy out flood the forum ignore his own braindead idiot meathead, hes still first class prick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to see that I've finally made an impression on someone.

9. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Also - Check out the comic value of the name of this thread. When you post - You are given this lovely message;

Hang on to your dick!... We are taking you back to: david bowie

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

heheeheehehe not bad meathead your still a cunt though.

11. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    fucking manchester its a fucking shithole the place is where peados fags and druggys live,still a fucking brilliant concert though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kinda explains you then doesn't it Tommy?

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey necro you aint met my new beeyath fucked up meathead have you,if you ever need a cheap whore let me know you can have him for the night.

13. necropaedophile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey necro you aint met my new beeyath fucked up meathead have you,if you ever need a cheap whore let me know you can have him for the night.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does he take in the ass and mouth tommy-pimp-daddy?

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you aint fucking kidding son,trouble is its my ass he wants.

15. necropaedophile

you aint fucking kidding son,trouble is its my ass he wants.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck him anywayz,its Kitana i really want...

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

OI you stay the fuck away from kitana cuntface you dont fuck off for a month mauling kids and then come back and try and steal my bird OK?????

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    Fuck him anywayz,its Kitana i really want...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am nut yer type.

OI you stay the fuck away from kitana cuntface you dont fuck off for a month mauling kids and then come back and try and steal my bird OK?????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

poof!

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Damn right your not he's type,your my type though babes we where made for each other.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Damn right your not he's type,your my type though babes we where made for each other.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhhh... what type r u?

20. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Shit, it don't matter anyhow, either the majority of you fuck animals and same genders or you have small size vienna sausages. I the one who does the beastialaty shit! LMAO! FUCKIN WANKERS!