Ask Nursey!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jul 4, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

Dear Nursey,
    Is it true the earth is acually Banana shaped?

OK BYE (In memory of Danza)

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlyrimlovingboy:
    LMFAO, for hours on end. Fuck Ricky Gervais, this guy is the King of Comedy, and he's 'shut that cocky little bitch up'.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlyrimlovingboy:
    OWNED??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't believe everything u read in profiles, people tend to get carried away.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    My ARSE is available to anyone at a price Thomas, you should know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PWNED!!!111

3. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    PWNED!!!111<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nursey is l33t hax0r!!1

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    Dear Nursey,
    Is it true the earth is acually Banana shaped?

OK BYE (In memory of Danza)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear 1337,
    YES AND STUFF,FLOWERS ARE PRETTY.
    OK BYE.(r.i.p. DANZy june2002-july 2002)

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Dear Rossy...you never fail to bring a little twinkle of joy to my eye (it's ok Pimp-not that way)....Anytime you need one of my speciality vigorous 'healthful purges',or indeed my slutty boardroom dancing skills...

-to woo political opponents to accept bribes or whatever,do not hesitate to fly me over in one of your private jets,(with just some coke and champagne to keep me on top of the jetlag).
    Nursey x
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AWWWW Nursey you make me giggle like a little girl. Whenever I need some special Nursey help, I will whisk you and Pimp off to my statley mansion in the heart of Texas. I will get you all the cowboy sex toys your heart can desire and I will send you back home with 1000 pounds of cocaine and of course some lubricant. That is the power of Ross Perot!!!!!!!!

6. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Yes,yes theonlyrimlovingboy...whatever you say(no need to feel ashamed...really,now move along for fuck's sake.)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OWNED??

7. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Touched a sore point have I Nursey???? You poor dirty slag There is no need to be ashamed that you’re a till girl on Kwicky>>>>
    Dundee - Albert Street

93 Albert Street DD4 6PB Dundee
    Phone: (01382) 453870
    Opening HoursSunday: 10:00 - 17:00
    Monday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Tuesday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Wednesday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Thursday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Friday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Saturday: 8:00 - 20:00Opening Hours
    Now go & boil the kettle so that you can mix urself some smash to have with your steak & kidney pie that’s In the microwave….

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    How about the strange force towards Kit Clit? Is it because she gets me mexi melts? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf?!? i dun get u meximelts

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    wtf?!? i dun get u meximelts<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DONT YOU DENY IT!!!! Don't you ruin my dream!!! When u coming over Kit??

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    DONT YOU DENY IT!!!! Don't you ruin my dream!!! When u coming over Kit??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm... i will go over just as soon as u pay for my travel expenses

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    hmmmm... i will go over just as soon as u pay for my travel expenses <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kit are you taking advantage of my wealth????? Am I just a slab of meat to yuo? Am I just a toy for you to play with??

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

just pack her in the back of a 18 wheeler truck like her family...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

Kit are you taking advantage of my wealth????? Am I just a slab of meat to yuo? Am I just a toy for you to play with?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well...yeah, but u know u like it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    just pack her in the back of a 18 wheeler truck like her family...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

POOF!

14. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Nursey, is it true that NATO and now the UN have been implanting mind control chips in our brains at birth?

Since I was born in the 60's should I get mine checked and possibly change the battery?

Can you die if your brain is exposed to the air too long? The battery is some old Ray-O-Vac photo cell and I will have to find one on EBAY.

15. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Could this be a conspiracy? I had no idea how deep the deceptions ran.

Nursey, are you somehow involved with thie UN mind control thing?

IMC shaved my balls, Kit cut them off, and YOU IMPLANTED THE CHIP DIDN'T YOU?????

Could you at least put some tinfoil around it so I don't piss myself every time someone with a cell phone walks by?

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Could this be a conspiracy? I had no idea how deep the deceptions ran.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dun get pimp started on conspircies

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    IMC shaved my balls, Kit cut them off, and YOU IMPLANTED THE CHIP DIDN'T YOU?????

Could you at least put some tinfoil around it so I don't piss myself every time someone with a cell phone walks by?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF did IMC do that for?
    LMFAO! u piss on yerself. *points n laughs*