Ask Nursey!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jul 4, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Nursey - Why did I wake up completely wet, on the concrete floor of my garage this morning?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because it's been raining like a bitch over there and you drink OE like it's the last beer on Earth.

2. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Here i am on some form of ecstacy mixed with formaldehyde,rat poison,dog wormer tablet,heroin or whatever.Ask me anything you like.This is a one night offer only.My answer might be good or shit...I promise you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey you little fucking slag!! The only question that I am going to ask you Is,how much more overtime do you need to do on that kwick save till so that you can pay for some liposuction.The perverts that pay you attention on here all have freakish fetishes for down & out housing association single mums who just toss their dirty knickers by the side of the bed & let them build up.Nursey! one day your dream might come true.You could meet that womanising fireman who will give you a few slaps now & again,& that 3 bedroom semi detached house with a gravel drive & a vauxhall vectra proudly parked outside that you crave for would be In touching distant.You may even be able to persuade the Social services to give you contact with your Son,that you had to adopt when you where 13.Now be a good girl & hurry along to buy that barbecue from Wilkinsons that you'v been saving up for & dont forget to buy yourself a scratch card you dirty scrubber....

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

GAS: I think you're on to something...

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Nursey you little fucking slag!! The only question that I am going to ask you Is,how much more overtime do you need to do on that kwick save till so that you can pay for some liposuction.The perverts that pay you attention on here all have freakish fetishes for down & out housing association single mums who just toss their dirty knickers by the side of the bed & let them build up.Nursey! one day your dream might come true.You could meet that womanising fireman who will give you a few slaps now & again,& that 3 bedroom semi detached house with a gravel drive & a vauxhall vectra proudly parked outside that you crave for would be In touching distant.You may even be able to persuade the Social services to give you contact with your Son,that you had to adopt when you where 13.Now be a good girl & hurry along to buy that barbecue from Wilkinsons that you'v been saving up for & dont forget to buy yourself a scratch card you dirty scrubber....

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who said this forum was shit i was on the floor for an hour after reading that.

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Nursey you little fucking slag!! The only question that I am going to ask you Is,how much more overtime do you need to do on that kwick save till so that you can pay for some liposuction.The perverts that pay you attention on here all have freakish fetishes for down & out housing association single mums who just toss their dirty knickers by the side of the bed & let them build up.Nursey! one day your dream might come true.You could meet that womanising fireman who will give you a few slaps now & again,& that 3 bedroom semi detached house with a gravel drive & a vauxhall vectra proudly parked outside that you crave for would be In touching distant.You may even be able to persuade the Social services to give you contact with your Son,that you had to adopt when you where 13.Now be a good girl & hurry along to buy that barbecue from Wilkinsons that you'v been saving up for & dont forget to buy yourself a scratch card you dirty scrubber.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO, for hours on end. Fuck Ricky Gervais, this guy is the King of Comedy, and he's shut that cocky little bitch up.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Nursey you little fucking slag!! The only question that I am going to ask you Is,how much more overtime do you need to do on that kwick save till so that you can pay for some liposuction.The perverts that pay you attention on here all have freakish fetishes for down & out housing association single mums who just toss their dirty knickers by the side of the bed & let them build up.Nursey! one day your dream might come true.You could meet that womanising fireman who will give you a few slaps now & again,& that 3 bedroom semi detached house with a gravel drive & a vauxhall vectra proudly parked outside that you crave for would be In touching distant.You may even be able to persuade the Social services to give you contact with your Son,that you had to adopt when you where 13.Now be a good girl & hurry along to buy that barbecue from Wilkinsons that you'v been saving up for & dont forget to buy yourself a scratch card you dirty scrubber.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Good' try (ahem) trainspotter,but unfortunately nowhere near the mark.But,seeing as you know nothing about me and haven't seen a pic of me,it's forgiveable that the picture you have decided to fabricate of me is nothing more than a mixture of memories from your life,and the sort of females you (and the person who introduced you to this site,and no doubt the people who find your post amusing) must encounter.
    Now to address the points in your post.First things first,learn to address me properly."Nursey you little fucking slag!!" is highly inappropriate and should be "Nursey you little fucking slut!!"[/i]'Slags' are the fat,surly,buxom bar wench types that your friend who introduced you to this site gleefully parades around in front of his webcam for me,and i can only assume you,Tommy and theonlyrimlovingboy are unfortunate enough to have to bed...this would also explain a little of the bitterness exhibited by you and the other aforementioned newby fucksticks.
    I dont think 'Kwick save' has any branches in Scotland...there are plenty of Scottish whitetrash shops i could work in if i chose,but i assure you that i tap out letters not numbers in front of me.If i was to work in 'Alldays' (the Scottish equivalent of 'Kwick save') i would be spending my earnings on illicit drugs,and happily shimmying around,showing off my ~perfect flab-free ass,much the same as i do anyway.

Now for the next point,could you elaborate on who it is that you are referring to when you mention 'perverts' who 'pay attention' to me on here?Is it yourself you're meaning,as you seem to have paid a good deal of attention to me,enough to have concocted some interesting and very telling little fantasy of me based upon your own miserable,seedy existence?Or is it just anyone who pays attention to me in here that you are referring to?I don't doubt that most people here are perverted to some degree or another...that's one of the things i like about fugly.And also,even if i was a 'down and out housing association single mum who let her dirty knickers pile up by the side of the bed' as you fancifully put it,how would you/those perverts know this?How would you/they be able to home-in on these attributes?Have they seen me in this 'housing association' dirty-knicker filled room' that you speak of on my non-existent webcam?
    Maybe it's Pimp's dirty socks and pants which he strews around the floor when he comes to stay that you and the other 'perves' are psychically(?) detecting,i don't know.
    Why would i dream of a 'womanising fireman who will give me a few slaps now & again',when i have Pimp who often beats me to within an inch of my life with his cock?And uinlike the hulking,bovine fuck-sacks that your limitive,narrow view automatically perceives me to be,i'm not in the least bit impressed by and don't EVER want to be 'in touching distance' of the dream you portray me to have,of a '3 bedroom semi detached house with a gravel drive & a vauxhall vectra proudly parked outside'I'm not some bland,clueless,fat,suburban brainwashed consumer led victim who blindly hopes to aspire to what society has deemed is a favourable goal in life...like i easily imagine you to be,you fucking pleb.I decide what i like and what i want,and i have it.
    And as those that have been at Fugly for some time will know,i do not need to 'get social services' put me in touch with the 'son i had adopted when i was thirteen'...because a miracle happened here,at Fugly when i found my little boy.His name was Spanky,and i loved him dearly as if he was my own long lost son who i never had.I was there,guiding him through all those key stages in developement and sharing in the joy as he posted his first pile of demented crap,posted his first (nude chick) pics,got himself a 'METALLICA' signature,had his first full stiffy and made himself a 'cushion lady' to jiggle it about on,and so forth.Alas,he did what most young adolescents do when they get into bad company...in this case a group of slimey,pot-bellied,child molesting bum boys who inhabit a forum called 'Pork the Gravy' or something...and little Spanky,wanting to show off that he didn't need his mummy and daddy rebelled against all the love he had here and ran off with the nancing,queer assbangers.I often hope he will return one day so that i can smash the little cunts face in with the 'Gibson Le Paul' the little shit posted in here somewhere.
    'Barbecue from Wilkinsons'???What/where the fuck is Wilkinsons?If i want a fucking barbecue,i'll go and buy a fucking disposable five quid one from 'Scotmid' you dumb English cunt.And 'scratchcard'?Wrong.......again.
    I never buy lottery tickets or scratchcards,they're for the dumb masses like yourself,i imagine you also watch all the television programmes that are churned out to fill the heads of the dumb masses...things like 'Who wants to be a millionaire','Big Brother',ahem...'BBC/ITN 'news'.

Tommy,you're still a little cunt,but you kind of remind me of my little Spanky,so i can't bring myself to be harsh with you.

Theonlyrimlovingboy...who the fuck are you again?

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can someone please summarize for me...this post got a little wordy and I can't imagine the content is worth the effort. Even the fuzzy picsture of her ass...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sure... it goes something like this:

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Uhh what the fuck was funny about that piece of shit. I wasted precious time reading that, my life will now be shorter. You know that Nursey could shove a strap-on so far up your ass that you would be choking on cock for all eternity, and you're afraid of that because well you are just gay.

VIVA LA NURSEY!!!!!!!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

---------------------------------------------
    Dear Ross,my little lamby,
    That is the force of your kundalini...the primal base life energy urge to which your sexual chakras are also energised,but in this case it is shooting straight up your spine and to your head crown chakras boring out through your eyes at Tommy's name on the screen making you feel incredibley murderous,and yes i feel it too...but i have managed to succeed in dissipating this force calmly in order to prevent me headbutting my monitor.
    Little Ross,i often smile fondly,but then sadly purse my lips as i see you pursuing your love,Kit Clit around the forums.She seems to do this,enchanting those whose passionately throbbing vesicles pump to her name,offering her greasy,texican culinary platters to further suck them into a glazey,lust intoxicated delirium.I think that you should forget Clit,and perhaps find yourself a hobby such as politics or some such nonsense.
    Oh and the ejaculation session was just great,thanks.I'm still feeling invigorated today!
    Nursey x

---------------------------------------------

Nursey, how did you get to be so wise? You are 110% correct. Those mexican dishes just do something to me and I cannot deny my love of the tasty dishes that come from the spic heritage.

It is wonderful that you feel invigorated from the fun and games of ejaculation. It is something that is wholesome family fun and makes me happy thinking of it.

Tommy...................... you make me wanna go out and knock over a baskin robbins.

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Why doesn't every single girl on this planet not want to fly to Michigan to have sex with me? I'm baffled...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey my sister is going to michigan in like a week gassy. Maybe I should give her the wrong directions and send her straight in to your loving arms.

12. theonlylivingboy

Theonlyrimlovingboy...who the fuck are you again?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh, just some "newby fuckstick" (wow! is that a proper grown up forum term? You must be cool) Who's amused, though not very surprised by your typical SCOTCH inferiority complex.
    you fucking winnit

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Dear Rossy...you never fail to bring a little twinkle of joy to my eye (it's ok Pimp-not that way)....Anytime you need one of my speciality vigorous 'healthful purges',or indeed my slutty boardroom dancing skills...

-to woo political opponents to accept bribes or whatever,do not hesitate to fly me over in one of your private jets,(with just some coke and champagne to keep me on top of the jetlag).
    Nursey x

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlyrimlovingboy:

Oh, just some "newby fuckstick" (wow! is that a proper grown up forum term? You must be cool) Who's amused, though not very surprised by your typical SCOTCH inferiority complex.
    you fucking winnit
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Newby + fuckstick are widely recognised,decent,mature and respectable fugly forum terminology,yes.It's written on the commandments on the back of the scrolls or something.I did actually waver between that and 'newbie nobstick[/b]' when i was typing it,but settled on the former,delighting in the way it rolled off the tongue.
    Which part of my post would you suggest displays a 'typical SCOTCH inferiority complex'? You see,you have a viable point about the Scots there,but I am not,in actual fact Scottish.And by contrast,I am very proud of my roots as a matter of fact.I have lived here for the greatest part of my life,but i also find the Scottish ('Scotch' is a drink) to have an irritatingly large inferiority complex.I also think the Scots have some admirable qualities too though,and so have the advantage of not feeling a part of the race around me enough to fall prey to their feelings of cultural inadequacy or whatever,but able to identify with and benefit from what i consider to be their good qualities...it's just one of the benefits of not 'fitting in'.
    Actually,I'm probably 'posher' (or better spoken) than you...dahlling,so you'll have to explain to me what the fuck a 'winnit' is,you miserable,Leeds-based,felch dribbling moron.

14. theonlylivingboy

Actually,I'm probably 'posher' (or better spoken) than you...dahlling,so you'll have to explain to me what the fuck a 'winnit' is,you miserable,Leeds-based,felch dribbling moron. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    "Posher or better spoken" hmmm probably not if that 'sentence'is anything to go by luv, is "which school did you went to?" going to be you're next question?
    I'm not so much Leeds based as Leeds born and bred, with absolutely no fucking identity crisis. I'm well aware Scotch is a drink I imbibe enough of it (Glenlivet if you're buying)I'm also aware that to call a Scot scotch is guarenteed to wind them up more than taking away their Meths bottle.

WINNIT, noun.
    A small generally insignificant piece of shit that can cause annoyance by adhering itself to ones backside after taking a dump. AKA klingon, tagnut. Also my very favourite insult.

You fucking WINNIT.
    null

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    "Posher or better spoken" hmmm probably not if that 'sentence'is anything to go by luv, is "which school did you went to?" going to be you're next question?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlyrimlovingboy:
    I love u 2 u bitch but u gotta stop slagging Tommy, he's one of the few on here with a genuine don't give a fuck attitude. The rest of em r so far up each others arse it's hard 2 tell 1 from the other.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tsk!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    No wonder your such a miserable,boring nob...the 6 hours i spent in Leeds was enough to last me a lifetime!
    Oh...interesting profile by the way...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Profile for theonlylivingboy Rate Member5:
    Member Status: Punk-Ass Bitch
    Member Number: 2314
    Member Rated: (Votes: 2)
    Email Address: theonlylivingboy@hotmail.com
    Occupation: Rent boy - celebrity clients include, Mike Tyson and Robbie Williams
    Sex: Mmmmmmmmmmale
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I now realise what has caused you to lash out at me...it must have been rather embaressing and quite hurtful for you to see my posting of this pic for all the forum to laugh at:

I do apologise for my oversight,and will in future avoid broaching what is obviously such a sensitive subject for you.

16. theonlylivingboy

Don't believe everything u read in profiles, people tend to get carried away.
    Leeds is a top fucking place full of top fucking people, no wonder u felt out of place.Unfortunately I rarely get to spend 6 hrs a week there at the moment. Now 4 instance I'm typing this from Dammam,thats in Saudi you witless bitch (and I'm fucking freezing, I wish they'd turn the fucking air con down!)and I'm trying to get some work done, so don't have time to pour over your endless boring sentences.
    Get you're arse off the pancrack you lazy cunt and you might fucking understand.

And this is hardly lashing out.

You fucking WINNIT

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes,yes theonlyrimlovingboy...whatever you say(no need to feel ashamed...really,now move along for fuck's sake.)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    god I never knew it, thanks for making it so apperant to me, so Should I USe eaoither or a blunt object to knock out the bitches and give them what they fucking deserve?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Dwaine,
    I see my advice has lifted your spirits no end!You have no idea how rewarding that is for me.Now-you are quite right to enquire about the use of either ether or a blunt object.I found the thoughtfulness that you exhibited there to be really quite touching.
    Well,let's see...
    Ether is going to leave your victim limp and sleepy,this will give you a pleasantly satisfying,relaxing slow fuck.
    Battering your victim will more than likely cause a lot of bloodshed which will send your adrenaline levels rocketting,resulting in a near demented,violent,cunt rippingly fast 'psycho-fuck' that will end in an explosion of raw jizz-fury from your nutsack.
    Now all you need to remember is:

If she's ethered-keeps the meat hard
    Use blunt object-shoot like rocket

I hope this helps.

Nursey x.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Touched a sore point have I Nursey???? You poor dirty slag There is no need to be ashamed that you’re a till girl on Kwicky>>>>
    Dundee - Albert Street

93 Albert Street DD4 6PB Dundee
    Phone: (01382) 453870
    Opening HoursSunday: 10:00 - 17:00
    Monday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Tuesday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Wednesday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Thursday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Friday: 8:00 - 20:00
    Saturday: 8:00 - 20:00Opening Hours
    Now go & boil the kettle so that you can mix urself some smash to have with your steak & kidney pie that’s In the microwave….
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fucking hell mantrainwatcher... you're really getting sad and desperate to impress now aren't ya... and y'know... i should be impressed that you have the mental power to seek out the only kwik save in scotland... and i would be impressed... if she lived within 50 miles of that kwik save you so impressively tracked down.... but she doesn't so i'm not....
    i mean.. she could travel for 4 hours or so each day to get to and from a lowly paid shopjob.. but thats a stretch of logic that even the hardiest fuglyite would be hard pressed to swallow...

oh and she doesn't have a microwave... much to my displeasure, as i miss my quick n easy 2 minute cook TV dinners.... but she insists on cooking real food and making me eat healthy organic type stuff....
    and she won't make me steak and kidney pies either

19. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Chill out pimp my man>>>only jesting!! Im sure Nursey likes a bit ov banter & who knows I might even drop by Kwicky some day for a cheap frill ,,hahahahahaha.Mind you Id better keep out ov Scotland cus theirs two many used Syringes to Tip toe round.Nursey I should Imagine that you have scored by now & your about to jack up just before Pimp arrives to sort you out so have a good one & dont be late for that till at 8.00 In the morning....nite,nite...

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i've already sorted her out mantrain... she's having her post-orgasmic sleep as we speak