Orbit

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by o.h.n.o!, Jul 6, 2002.

1. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Wanna find out?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck yeah man, do it. I bet it will be all sour and chunky where it shouldn't be

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No, I thought I'd send a few of them over to you... maybe a pipe bomb or two, as well...

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

4. 1337

1337 New Member

Yummy go for this look:

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    wow!. wheres that LURK "Graemlins" or emoticon?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh?

6. 1337

1337 New Member

you just sort of lurked onto a discussion about Chili sauce and drinks.

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    you just sort of lurked onto a discussion about Chili sauce and drinks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

some of us don't post unless we have something to add...while others make sure their name is in every thread...OWNED

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Yummy go for this look: <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know a ho who looks just like that. Maybe I will post her scumptious pic on day for you 1337 since you seem to want her.

9. 1337

1337 New Member

the horrors of that pic will haunt my dreams forever.

10. 1337

1337 New Member

and Yummy, im too tired to think of a witty remark so ill just stick with a good ol FUCK YOU LURKER

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

and Yummy, im too tired to think of a witty remark so ill just stick with a good ol FUCK YOU LURKER<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take your meds

12. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Clearly Canadian Site does not list Orbits any more as a product<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow!. wheres that LURK "Graemlins" or emoticon?

13. 1337

1337 New Member

though you went to sleep you dumb fuckign whore

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

though you went to sleep you dumb fuckign whore<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you'll have to fuck me harder next time