Orbit

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by o.h.n.o!, Jul 6, 2002.

1. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

Does anyone remember that drink that came out about 3 or 4 or 5, fuck it a few years ago called orbit(s)?? it was that clear drink with the little jello ball things floating around. where did that shit go? I was just sitting here eating an chocolate fudge equalize energy bar and POOF! Orbits popped into my head. I dono if they had it in the states but they had it up here in canada, they had it in many-a-flavours too such as orange, pina colada, the red kind, the yellow kind and the blue kind. I asked someone and they told me that they took it off the market because it caused cancer, maybe they're full of shit, I dono but I've been getting alot of mosquito bites lately.... maybe someone else has heard of Orbits too? Or am I just taking mumbojumbo???

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've still got 6-7 of them I never opened.

Po' man's lava lamp. I'll post pix after my beer run.

3. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

How come you can never find it anymore? i remember everyone used to drink it, so it's not like it wasn't selling. I used to just drink the juice and save the little balls in the bottle with the lid on, they were in my room for about 6 months but they got moldy so i threw them out.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck knows... I used to fish them out of the toilet after they passed through once. It's really easy if you've got the mad hershey squirts.

5. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

I wonder if they'd dissolve if you ate mexican food while you drank it... mexican food poops burn, especially when it's really spicy. Do you live in the states?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, I live in the states, pretty close to Mexico, too. I don't reserve spices just for Mexican food, though... I grind up Habanero, Serrano, Jalapeno, Chipolte (Smoked Jalapeno), Pequin/Petines, and some others in a blender and put that shit on everything. After a while, you get used to the exit wounds.

Oh, and I really don't know if those little balls dissolve. Probably do - they don't taste worth a shit, probably just some kind of lard or something. If you leave them on the shelf for a few years, the balls all sink to the bottom, too.

Oh, and as promised:

Also, the website they give on the bottlecaps is now some kind of travel company now. It was bottled by 'Clearly Canadian' - so maybe you could look for their site?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, my webcam sucks.

Also, from the bottle: 1-800-663-5658. Try calling them...

8. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

HAHA you make your own hot sauce, that's exactly what I'm gonna do, all the hot sauces that I've found here suck, so I'm inventing my own... just put a bunch of spicy stuff in a blender, that's my plan.

9. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

you're balls look like they're still floating

10. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Damn, my webcam sucks.

Also, from the bottle: 1-800-663-5658. Try calling them...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The office has closed for today

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by o.h.n.o!:
    HAHA you make your own hot sauce, that's exactly what I'm gonna do, all the hot sauces that I've found here suck, so I'm inventing my own... just put a bunch of spicy stuff in a blender, that's my plan.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've made sauce before, but I mainly stick to grinding up dried peppers now and using it in place of black pepper at the table or when I'm cooking. Tends to keep longer and I can make a shitload of it at a time. Also has me going through blenders left and right, but oh well.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I have my balls trained rather well, thank you. Actually, I just shook 'em up.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Gee whiz, you think? I meant call them in the daytime...

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Orbitz... heh, heh.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oops. I made the wrong face. I thought I did. * * There.

14. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask them what happened to orbitz and if it really causes cancer. Did you call too? Because the woman on the recording sounded like she needs a good romp, maybe she's a nun in her spare time?

15. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Orbitz... heh, heh. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, did you drink it too?

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

17. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

you should have, sept for the whole cancer thing, so maybe it's a good thing you didn't... we'll have it all cleared up tomorrow after I call. actually they're probably closed tomorrow, well monday for sure, then I can stop worrying about these mosquito bites....

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I only tasted 2-3 of 'em, and they were complete shit. I think I liked one of them, but fuck if I can remember which flavor.

19. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    I only tasted 2-3 of 'em, and they were complete shit. I think I liked one of them, but fuck if I can remember which flavor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the red and yellow kind were good but the other kinds were rancid, especially the white kind, ugh.... I wonder how sick you'd get if you drank one of yours?...

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wanna find out?