Nintendo Masturbation

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

2. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

Holy shit. I bet she's a fat sweaty beast and was masturbating to Legends of Zelda

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by o.h.n.o!:
    Holy shit. I bet she's a fat sweaty beast and was masturbating to Legends of Zelda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now now, lets not be mean. Its what all good baptist girls do, dont you know?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by o.h.n.o!:
    Holy shit. I bet she's a fat sweaty beast and was masturbating to Legends of Zelda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now... let's be fair. Zelda hasn't come out for the Gamecube yet...

5. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

Maybe super mario for game cube?? Luigi's pretty hot, I like the green overalls

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nope... Mario ain't out yet either, unless you're talking about Luigi's Mansion...

7. 1337

1337 New Member

there is no mario game for GC.
    Today i was playing Wrestlemania X8 on my GC, and i selected the secont controller to be human but no one was on it. I just wanted to beat someone up.
    Well this controller was on a wood table, when ever i hurt him, the controller rocked the table, and moved towards the edge. I nailed booker Ts finisher, and this send the controller off the table.
    The vibe on this thing is nuts, but im so used to it i dont even notice it vibrates unless i am looking for it.

GC OWNZ!!!

8. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Nope... Mario ain't out yet either, unless you're talking about Luigi's Mansion...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well what the fuck do they have for game cube then? call me unsophistimicated but I think i'll stick to my super nintendo and killer instinct

9. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

hey i have a pic on my computer of the fonz in a jet chasing osama on a flying carpet, but I dono how to post it. any pointers?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah... learn.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

BLAH. BLAH BLAH. BLAH. BLAH.