Major question to all FUGLY forum users!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by mOuLDeH, Jul 4, 2002.

1. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Why do boys have nipples?

If someone can answer this questioon, I will be very pleased.

Women have nipples for us men to suck on and nibble on during sex - and oh yeah, to feed the young. But why oh why in the name of fuck, do boys have nipples??

Any doctors want to answer this question?

Anyone not got ay nipples?

Got any pictures?

2. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Holy Fuck - i miss out vital letters when i type fast.

3. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Another question - how many posts are needed to progress to become an average slob?

And what comes after average slob?

And how many posts do you need to get past average slob?

4. 1337

1337 New Member

boys have nipples because when you are a fetus you are female. Its not until a month or so in where the extra chromosones kick in if you are to be a boy.
    hope this clears things up.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well it's more like an existing chromosone kicking in and changing... not an extra one...

when the extra chromosone kicks in you are transformed into a danz syndrome retarded

6. kitana

kitana New Member

damn, i dunno about u guys. mammaries, we are mammals. n sometimes if the hormones r bad enough, a male can lactate.

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fucked-up-meat-head:
    Women have nipples for us men to suck on and nibble on during sex - and oh yeah, to feed the young. But why oh why in the name of fuck, do boys have nipples??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

never had a girl nip at your nips?

8. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    never had a girl nip at your nips?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

after i fuck you in the ass, go for it.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    after i fuck you in the ass, go for it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That'll cost ya extra

10. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    That'll cost ya extra<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok scrap it then.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    ok scrap it then.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheapskate!

12. diesel

diesel New Member

why if anal sex is bad for you does it feel so good.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so you like getting fucked in the ass?

14. 1337

1337 New Member

cheapskate!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well think of it this way:
    You wont be able to walk for a week when im done, so youll save money by not being able to go shopping or something i dunno.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Also, oxytocin (a hormone) is released during nipple stimulation. This is really only helpful for women, as it's known as the milk 'let-down' response - stimulation of the nips releases this oxytocin, which is the catalyst for lactation. Also makes 'em feel purdy damn good and more willing to spread.

16. diesel

diesel New Member

c'mon ,if you bang it that hard you will shoot to quick and not get it again unless she is a sick bitch.false sense of secrurity during anal is funny,just a bit just a bit more ......OH MY GOD!

17. diesel

diesel New Member

nipples.very important to us all.Any one who has seen pink floyd the FILM will cringe at the thought of losing them,that guy shaves his off with a bic raiser!my nipples are getting feared and hard just remembering it.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LIFER:
    nipples.very important to us all.Any one who has seen pink floyd the FILM will cringe at the thought of losing them,that guy shaves his off with a bic raiser!my nipples are getting feared and hard just remembering it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You talking about The Wall?

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Also makes 'em feel purdy damn good and more willing to spread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I beg to differ...

20. sodium

sodium New Member

pimpi is a funny fucker